剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你以为我是什么人 男人吗
What do you think I am, a man?
当然不是 我知道你不会和他私奔
Of course not. I don't think you're gonna run off with him.
我只是想
I just liked it better
让你满脑子想的都是我
when the only man you were thinking about was me.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
宝贝 你满脑子只想着你
Baby, you are the only man I think about.
你知道那家伙脱下长袍的那一刻
You know the first thing that popped in my head
我脑子里冒出来的第一件事吗
the minute that guy dropped his robe?
我有答案了
Yeah, I got a good guess.
不是那个
It wasn't that.
我希望你能在我身边
It was that I wish you were there with me.
是吗
It was?
是的 这样我就能看到你的表情
Yeah. Then I would've seen the look on your face
你能看到我的表情
and you would've seen the look on mine,
然后我们一笑了之
and we would've laughed our asses off together.
因为你知道当那家伙脱下长袍的时候
I mean, 'cause you know when that guy took off his robe,
我会说一些非常非常搞笑的话
I would've said something really, really hilarious.
是的 是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right.
然后我就会笑得太大声
And then I would've laughed too loud
-摔到地上 -这也不能怪你啊
- and fell out on the floor. - I mean, who could blame you?
这是我最大的缺点 我太他妈有趣了
It's my biggest flaw. I'm just too damn funny.
瞧 宝贝
You see, babe?
这就是我说的
This is what I'm talking about.
当我说我想和你一起出去找乐子的时候
When I said I wanted to go out and do fun stuff together,
玩什么不是重点
it wasn't about the stuff.
只要和你在一起就很有趣
The fun part was doing it with you.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
我应该和你一起来的
I should've come with you.
下次你想和我一起做什么的时候
The next time you want to do something together,
我一定答应你
I promise, I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么说 你准备好离开这里了吗
So, what do you say? You ready to get out of here?
嗯 但我们要是走了 就没有模特了
Yeah, but we're leaving the class without a model.
别担心 我来搞定
Don't worry, I got it.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
厄尼
Hey, Ernie.
你想赚40美元 外加免费换机油吗
You want to make 40 bucks and get a free oil change?
我靠
Oh, damn.
很扯吧
Crazy, huh?
-不是 -是的
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
不是吧[出城]
Get out of town.
我们真的得出城
We actually had to.
那你觉得呢
Okay, so, what do you think?
-我觉得很棒 -太棒了
- I thought it was great. - Yes.
-直到结尾 -什么
- Up until the ending. - What?
私人厨师 救生员和私生子
I mean, the personal chef, the pool boy and the bastard son
他们一起谋杀的
all committed the murders together?
哪个白♥痴♥会写出这种东西
What idiot would come up with that?
你在开玩笑吗 这多棒啊
Are you... Are you kidding? It was great.
对啊 对啊 结局把整个故事串起来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ending pulled the whole story together.
是啊 比沃尔特的结局强多了
Yeah, it's way better than what Walter had.
结局全毁了
Well, the ending's all wrong.
凶手显然是阴险的管家
The killer was obviously the shady-ass butler.
他一开门我就知道了
I knew that the minute he opened the door.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表