剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
不是吧 你穿我的拖鞋
Seriously? You're wearing my slippers?
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
妈妈和我一直共用拖鞋
Mom and I share slippers all the time.
真不错 所以这拖鞋你妈也算穿过了
Great. So it's kind of like her feet have been in them, too.
真不错
Oh, good.
杰瑞还在这里
Jerry is still here.
瞧瞧 他穿着我的睡袍
And look at that. He is wearing my robe.
希望你不介意 我的睡袍在你的洗衣机
I hope that's okay. Mine's in your washing machine.
对了 我可能弄坏了你的洗衣机
By the way, I might have broken your washing machine.
够了 已经三天了 你得带上
Okay, that's it. It's been three days. You got to take your...
你得再洗一次你喜欢的长时间的澡
You got to take another one of those nice long baths you love.
毕竟 你今天才洗了两次
After all, you've only had two today.
那我就不客气了
Eh, don't mind if I do.
反正我也得把脚气浸一下
I'm supposed to soak my foot fungus anyway.
你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
马蒂 我受不了了
Marty, I can't take this anymore.
你得在明天之前把这家伙赶出去
You need to kick this guy out by tomorrow.
但如果我把他赶出去
But if I kick him out,
他不可能给我加薪的
there's no way he's gonna give me a raise.
伙计们 帮个忙
Hey, guys, a little help?
厕纸用完了
I'm out of toilet paper in here.
他妈说得对
You know, his mom is right.
他真的需要学着把门关上
He really needs to learn to close that door.
戴夫 杰玛
Hey, Dave. Hey, Gemma.
-你们好啊 -杰玛
- Hi, guys. - Hi, Gemma.
你这个背后捅刀子的走音吉他手
Hi, you off-key backstabbing guitar zero.
你好啊 首席女主角[谐音]
Oh, well, hello to you, too, diva.
我是说 缇娜
I mean, Tina.
拜托
Come on!
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
已经两天了 你们必须和好
It's been two days. You guys have got to make up.
是啊 我通常喜欢吵架
I know, and I usually like a good fight,
但不喜欢看我在乎的人和戴夫吵架
but not between people I care about and... Dave.
祝你在募捐会上表演顺利
Well, good luck performing at your little fundraiser.
毕竟是布雷特唱歌♥ 你肯定需要运气
You're gonna need it with Brett as your singer.
其实我们不在筹款会上表演了
Actually, we're not playing the fundraiser.
有人狠狠地打击了布雷特的自信
Someone crushed Brett's confidence so badly
他开小货车碾过了他的小鼓
that he ran over his snare drum with his minivan.
那应该也比他弹的时候好听多了
Well, that probably sounded better than when he played it.
说得好 下次你
Good one. You should tell that
再被教会唱诗班开除时可以用上
to the next church choir you get kicked out of.
我没必要站在这里听你说这些
You know, I don't have to stand here and listen to this!
我也是 你知道吗
Neither do I! And you know what?
你和碧昂丝一样刻薄
You're just as mean as Beyoncé!
我不在乎谁会听到
And I don't care who hears me say it!
好吧 这有点失控了
Okay, this is getting out of control.
戴夫最近太难相处了
Dave has been awful to be around.
缇娜也是 她最近非常暴躁
So has Tina. She's been cranky as hell,
张牙舞爪 抱怨一切
stomping around, complaining about everything.
就好像我嫁给了自己一样
It's like I'm married to me.
太蠢了
It's so stupid.
音乐应该让人们聚在一起 而不是拆散他们
Music is supposed to bring people together, not tear them apart.
我们最好快点行动
Well, we better do something soon,
因为这很容易变成当初艾克和缇娜的情形
because this could easily turn into another Ike and Tina situation.
缇娜会把戴夫打得屁滚尿流的
And that Tina will beat the hell out of Dave.
马蒂 好消息
Hey, Marty, good news.
我妈刚把她的脸书情感状态改成
My mom just changed her Facebook relationship status
"一言难尽"
to "It's Complicated."
将军
Check and mate.
抱歉 杰瑞
Sorry, Jerry.
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk right now.
我太难过了
I'm too upset.
天啊 这个睡袋闻起来真像你的脚霜
Boy, does this sleeping bag smell like your foot cream.
怎么了 伙计
What's the matter, buddy?
如果是因为牙刷的事
Hey, if this is about the toothbrush,
我意识到是你的时候 就冲过了
I rinsed it off as soon as I realized it was yours.
不 我刚接到卡特琳娜的电♥话♥
No. I just got a call from Katarina.
她跟我分手了
She broke up with me, man.
-什么 你开玩笑吧 -不是
- What? You're kidding. - No!
她说这么久见不到对方 会让我们渐行渐远
She said going so long without seeing each other made us drift apart.
我不该离开她
I never should've left her out of my sight
超过三个 或者四个晚上的
for more than three, maybe four nights, tops.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
杰瑞
Oh, Jerry,
你得吸取我的教训
you got to learn from my mistake.
你得马上回家找你妈
You need to go home to your mom right now,
否则你们俩再也不会共用拖鞋了
or you two may never share slippers again.
你疯了吗 我现在不能抛弃你
Are you crazy? I can't abandon you now.
不 你当然可以
That's not true. You absolutely can.
不可能 伙计 我哪也不去
No way, buddy. I'm not going anywhere.
毕竟 俗话说得好
After all, you know what they say--
兄弟大过母亲
bros before mos.
够了 我放弃了
Okay, that's it, I give up.
-你得走了 -什么
- You got to go. - What?
没错 你粗心大意 不顾及他人
You heard me, man. You're sloppy, you're inconsiderate,
还用别人的牙刷
and you use other people's toothbrushes!
我都没让卡特琳娜用 哪怕她不存在
I didn't even let Katarina do that and she ain't even real!
我都不知道你这么烦我
I had no idea I was bothering you so much.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say something?
因为我想加薪
Because, man, I wanted a raise,
如果我不让你留在这里
and if I didn't let you stay here,
你就不会给我加薪了
I didn't think you'd give it to me.
这太荒谬了
Well, that's ridiculous.
你是我们团队里最好的工程师之一
You're one of the best engineers on our team.
你只要开口就行了
All you have to do is ask.
真的吗 既然这样 能给我加薪吗
Really? Well, in that case, can I have a raise?
我不是让你问我 我没有权力
Oh, I didn't mean ask me. I have no say in that.
什么 那我该问谁
What? Well, then who do I ask?
不知道 但如果你知道了 能告诉我吗
No clue, but if you figure it out, would you let me know?
我已经五年多没有加薪了
I haven't had a raise in over five years.
不然你以为我为什么跟我妈住一起
Why the hell do you think I live with my mom?
*你的爱就像海啸*
*Your love is like a tidal wave*
*在我头上旋转*
*Spinning over my head*
*用你的承诺淹没我*
*Drowning me in your promises*
*最好别说出来*
*Better left unsaid...*
你们在干嘛 别闹了
What are you guys doing? Knock it off!
是啊 你们会把整个街区都惹毛的
Yeah, you're gonna piss off the whole neighborhood!
没错 我们会一直这么做
Exactly. And we're gonna keep doing it
直到你们俩和好为止
until you guys get over yourselves and make up.
你最好快点 戴夫
Yeah, and you better do it quick, Dave,
因为大家都在说你是怎么怼碧昂斯的
'cause everybody's been talking about how you dissed Beyoncé.
你们有本事就唱一晚上
Well, you can play all night,
因为我跟他无话可说
because I've got nothing to say to him!
没错 就算她有话说
Yeah, and even if she did,
也无所谓 因为我不会听她的
it wouldn't matter because I'm not listening to her.
好吧
Okay, all right.
如果你们俩都不听彼此的话
If you two aren't gonna listen to each other,
那就得听这个了
then I guess you're gonna have to listen to this.
*你的爱就像海啸*
*Your love is like a tidal wave*
*在我头上旋转*
*Spinning over my head...*
别瞎唱了
Shut that noise up!
是啊 别逼我放狗咬你们
Yeah! Don't make me sic my dog on you!
好了 好了 伙计们 别唱了
Okay, okay, guys, guys, just... just stop.
怎么着 你们到底要不要和好
Okay, so what's up? Are y'all gonna make up or what?
因为我和杰玛
Uh, 'cause Gemma and I--
-也可以毁了节奏布鲁斯 -没错
- we can ruin R&B, too. - Oh, yeah.
我不知道你为什么生我的气
I don't know why you're mad at me.
是你把我踢出乐队的
You're the one who kicked me out of the band.
我不想把你踢出乐队
I didn't want to kick you out of the band,
但你的表现让我别无选择
but with the way that you were acting, you gave me no choice.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表