剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
The world needs supermodels.
缇娜 你在干什么
Tina, what are you doing?
你应该休息脚踝啊
You should be resting your ankle.
我担心马尔科姆回来会饿
Well, I got worried that Malcolm would be hungry
所以我在给他做 他最爱吃的菜
when he comes home, so I'm making his favorite meal.
他最喜欢吃什么
Aw, what's his favorite meal?
我现在很烦 记不清了 所以我把菜都做了
I'm too upset to remember, so I'm making everything.
好吧
Sure.
谁会不喜欢
Who doesn't love...
热狗配奶油麦片
hot dogs with their Cream of Wheat?
需要我帮忙吗
How can I help?
你可以切蔬菜
Oh, uh, you could start chopping those vegetables.
缇娜 我知道你很害怕
Tina, I know you're scared,
但我向你保证 马尔科姆没事的
but I promise you Malcolm's gonna be okay.
杰玛 我知道你想帮我
Look, Gemma, I know you are trying to help,
我也知道你在安慰我
and I know you're saying what you're supposed to say,
但是在他回家之前
but there's nothing that's gonna make me feel better
说什么都不顶用
until he walks through that door.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
拜托 杰玛 别这样
Oh, come on, Gemma, don't do that.
你哭我也会哭的
If you start crying, I'm gonna, too.
我没想哭 是这些洋葱
No, no, it's not that. It's these onions.
杰玛 你在切土豆
Gemma, you're chopping potatoes.
天啊 你说得对
Oh, my God, you're right.
我在哭
I am crying.
我受够了
I'm just so tired of it all.
我确实想象不到
I can't imagine.
每次我儿子出门
You know, every time one of my sons steps out of the house,
我就担心有人会伤害他们
I'm worried that someone's gonna hurt them, or
甚至再也回不来了
even worse, they may not come back home at all.
我还记得我们第一次跟他们解释的时候
You know, I remember the first time we explained it to them.
我当时还不想解释
I didn't want to yet.
他们当时还很小
You know, they were still so young.
但卡尔文说 我们必须保护他们的安全
But Calvin said we had to, to keep them safe.
当我可爱的儿子得知
And I will never forget the looks
有人真的会因为他们的肤色
on my beautiful babies' faces when they learned
讨厌他们 恨他们
that there are people who literally hate them...
我永远也不会忘记他们的表情
just for being born the way God made them.
马蒂当时才七岁
Marty was only seven years old.
眼泪又来了 该死的土豆
Here we go again. Those damn potatoes.
我
I, uh...
我现在愿意付出一切
I'd give anything right now just to see my baby boy
换我儿子安全回家
walk through that door so I could just hold him
让我抱着他 告诉他 我爱他
and hug him and just tell him I love him.
看起来不错啊
Looks good.
这不是给你吃的 你又没失踪
Those ain't yours! Your ass ain't missing.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆 等等
Malcolm. Malcolm, hold up.
你们先走吧 我一会过去 走吧
Y'all-- y'all go ahead, go ahead. I'm gonna catch up. Go ahead.
老爹 你们俩怎么来了
Pop, what are y'all two doing here?
我们在找你
We was looking for you.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why haven't you picked up your phone?
我不知道 我可能
I don't know, man, I guess...
我可能没听到吧 老爹
I guess I just didn't hear it, Pop.
我以前就经常这样
That used to always happen to me.
所以我才会一直开振动模式 我的大腿很敏感
That's why I keep mine on vibrate; very sensitive thighs.
你没事就好
All that matters is that you're safe.
走 咱们回家吧
So come on, man, we're going home.
老爹
Whoa, Pop.
我不回家
I'm not going home.
什么
What?
不 我要去警局
No, man, I'm going down to the police station.
我们不闹事 他们就不听
Look, they didn't want to listen to us when we were peaceful,
所以我们要让他们听进去
so we gonna make 'em listen now.
拜托 别傻了
Come on, don't be stupid.
把砖头放下 儿子 赶紧回家
Put the brick down, son. You're coming home.
老爹 我说了我不回
Pop, I told you I'm not going home.
-什么 -马尔科姆 拜托 大家都很担心你
- What? - Malcolm, please. Everybody's worried about you...
戴夫
Dave.
对不起
Sorry.
我给杰玛打个电♥话♥ 告诉她你没事
I'm gonna go call Gemma and tell her you're okay.
我的电♥话♥都快给她打爆了
She's been blowing up my thigh.
马尔科姆 我和妈说了 我会找到你
Malcolm, now, I told your mother that I was gonna find you
带你回家 所以现在跟我回家
and bring you home, and that's what I'm gonna do.
你怎么能让我现在退出呢 老爹
How can you tell me to quit now, Pop?
不是你说的
Look, weren't you the one who said
我能挺身而出 让你很骄傲吗
that you were proud of me for standing up?
现在你想让我退出了
And now you want me to back down?
-儿子 我明白你的意思 -很明显 你不明白
- Look, son, I hear you. - Obviously you don't!
我亲眼目睹我朋友被打
Look, I saw my friend get beat down right in front of me.
可我却无能为力
And I couldn't do a damn thing about it.
我站在五英尺外 真的很无助
I'm standing five feet away, and I was helpless.
如果你也经历过这种事
You know, maybe if you would have been through something like that
或者在场的话 你就会理解了
or been there, you would understand.
你以为我不理解吗
You think I don't understand?
你知道我经历过多少次吗
Boy, do you know how many times I've been there?
我被警♥察♥拦下过多少次
How many times I've been pulled over
说我来错地方了
saying I'm in the wrong neighborhood,
或是因为我符合嫌犯描述而被审问
or questioned because I fit the description?
我这辈子就是这么过来的 马尔科姆
I've been living this my whole life, Malcolm.
-那你为什么不生气 -我很生气
- Then why aren't you angry?! - I am angry!
我每天都很生气
I'm angry every day.
每次种族主义警♥察♥杀害黑人 或者体制出问题时
I'm angry every time another racist cop kills one of us out there.
我都很生气
Or every time the system fails us.
我想一把火全烧了
It makes me want to burn it all down!
-但这不是答案 -那答案是什么
- But that's not the answer. - Well, then, what is?
他们都不听我们的
Because they are not listening to us!
我能怎么办
So what the hell am I supposed to do?
-动动脑子 马尔科姆 -不是吧
- You're supposed to use your head, Malcolm. - Come on, man.
你得放聪明点
You've got to fight smart.
好吗 你得有组织有纪律
All right? You've got to organize.
和你的同胞谈谈 让他们听进去
You gotta talk to your people. You got to get them to listen.
他们想让你用拳头反抗
Look, they want you to fight with this...
但你得用脑子
but you gotta fight with this.
因为你的行为
Because your actions,
可能会对你造成无法挽回的后果
they got consequences that you may not come back from.
如果你死了或者进了监狱 还能帮助谁呢
And you can't help nobody if you dead or in jail.
把砖头给我
Now give me the brick.
给我把 儿子
Come on. Come on, son.
把砖头给我
Give me the brick.
我不知道还能怎么办 老爹
I just don't know what else to do, Pop.
-我该怎么办 -我明白 伙计
- What the hell am I supposed to do? - I know, man.
有我呢
I got you, man.
有我呢
I got you.
心中这股火不要熄灭
Look, I want you to keep that fire,
但你要领导正确的战斗
but you're gonna lead the right fight.
对不起 老爹 我
I'm sorry, Pop, I...
没事
It's all right.
没事
It's all right.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
回家找你妈吧
Let's get home to your mother.
她有多担心我
Exactly how worried is she?
这么说吧
Well, let's put it this way.
跟你的发际线说拜拜吧
Say good-bye to your hair line.
-给你 -谢谢 兄弟
- All right, here you go, man. - Thank you, brother.
特雷
So, Trey,
监狱是什么样的
what was it like in jail?
也没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
直到他们发现我叫莱斯利
I mean, until they found out my name was Leslie.
特雷跟你们说了吗
Hey, did Trey tell y'all?
打他的警♥察♥正在接受调查
The cops who beat him up are getting investigated.
他们甚至考虑提起诉讼
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表