剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
要用什么支撑它
what are you gonna use to support it? Is--
支架还是斜臂系统
You gonna use braces or a cantilever system?
悬梁系统 你知道最扯的是什么吗
Oh, a cantilever system. You know what's crazy?
葛罗弗就想要这个
Grover was just asking for one of those.
不 伙计 别担心那玩意
No, man, don't worry about that stuff.
我有个更结实的东西
I got something way sturdier in mind.
什么
W-What?
我要把它钉在那根树枝上
I'm gonna nail it to that branch
然后我会绑一根蹦极绳
and then I'm-a tie a bungee cord and run it
一直绕到电线杆那里
all the way over to that telephone pole.
爸 从工程学的角度来看
Yeah, I got to say, Dad, from an engineering standpoint,
这不太安全啊
that doesn't sound super safe to me.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
那就两根蹦极绳
Two bungee cords it is.
不好吧 卡尔文
Yeah, uh, I don't know, Calvin.
我觉得马蒂说得很有道理[尖头]
I-I think Marty is making some pretty good points.
说到尖头
Yeah, speaking of points,
也许我们应该敲一敲裸♥露♥的钉子
maybe we should hammer down some of these exposed nails.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那是内置的安全系统 防止松鼠进去的
That's a built-in security system to keep the squirrels out.
不好吧 卡尔文
I don't know, Calvin, uh,
我更倾向于马蒂的建议
I think I'm leaning towards Marty's suggestion.
这样能减少破伤风的危险
It feels a little bit less tetanusy.
好吧 那就钉吧
All right, fine, we'll hammer in the nails.
很好 你知道吧
Good. Y-You know,
其实松鼠应该都进不去
the squirrels probably won't even be a problem.
我知道 因为我要把带刺铁丝网缠在上面
I know. 'Cause I'm-a put barbed wire all around this thing instead.
好主意 伙计们
Good idea, fellas.
亚莉克莎 把饼干计时器设为12分钟
Alexa, set cookie timer for 12 minutes.
饼干计时器设为12分钟
Cookie timer set for 12 minutes.
姑娘 你真是帮了大忙了
Girl, you are such a big help.
如果你能说怼人加喝酒 我们就能一起玩了
Now, if you could talk trash and drink wine, we could hang.
好了 给你
Okay, here you go.
100块素食角豆饼干
100 vegan carob chip cookies.
-什么 -我开玩笑的
- What? - I'm kidding.
那太不健康了
These are so unhealthy,
吃多了容易心脏病发作
there's a little heart attack in each one.
妈 你听说皮克特先生的坏消息了吗
Hey, Mom, did you hear the bad news about Mr. Pickett?
他从楼梯上摔下来了 饼干
Oh, he fell down the stairs and-- Oh! Cookies.
天哪
Oh, my God.
妈 这是你做过的最好吃的饼干
Mom, these are the best cookies you ever made.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是认真的 妈
I'm serious, Ma.
我不知道你改了什么
I don't know what you did different,
但这些饼干让你其他的饼干都相形见绌了
but these right here put all your other cookies to shame.
其实这批是我烤的
Actually, I baked that batch.
你说什么
You say what now?
那是她的
Those are hers.
其实吧
You know what?
我说得太早了
I spoke way too soon.
让我试试你的
Let me go ahead and try one of yours.
看到没 我错了
You see? I was wrong.
我错了 这些好吃多了
I was wrong. These are way better.
还是杰玛的
Still Gemma's.
你知道吗
You know what?
-让我尝尝这些 -快出去
- Let me try one of these right... - Just get out of here!
看看那地板
Look at that floor.
坚如磐石
Solid as a rock.
我说了那根死树枝够坚固吧
I told you that dead branch was strong enough to hold it.
是啊 幸好你在非常非常高的树上
Yeah, uh, lucky for us you spotted it
发现了那根树枝
so very, very high up in the tree.
知道我们该怎么做吗
Know what we should do,
找根钢管放在屋顶上
is get a steel pipe and put it on the roof
这样葛罗弗就能挂海盗旗了
so Grover can fly a pirate flag.
真是个好主意
Oh, that's a great idea.
没有避雷针
No kid's wooden fort is complete
小孩的木堡是不完整的
without a lightning rod attached to it.
你看到的是问题 我看到是的免费电力
Now, you see a problem, I see free electricity.
嗯
Yeah...
旗杆就算了吧
You know, though, maybe we skip the flagpole.
葛罗弗已经不喜欢海盗了
Yeah, Grover's not into pirates anymore anyway.
真可惜
Oh, that's too bad.
上面至少有三块木板在求着离开
I see at least three planks up there just begging to be walked off.
你怎么回事 马蒂
What's your deal, Marty?
我做什么你都要逼逼两句
Why you keep criticizing everything I do?
这跟你无关 爸 我只是在照顾葛罗弗
Well, i-it's not about you, Dad. I'm just looking out for Grover.
你知道吗 听起来不错
You know what? I-I like the sound of that.
葛罗弗的骨头很脆弱
You know, Grover has very delicate bones.
他是 他就像一只小鸟
He's... he's basically like a little baby bird.
这里唯一的巨婴就是马蒂
Eh, the only baby around here is Marty.
地板不平
"Wah, the floor is uneven."
闪电对身体不好
"Wah, lightning's bad for you."
我只是想确保安全
I'm just trying to make it safe.
不 你只是想让它变得无聊
No, what you're doing is trying to make it boring.
树屋一半的乐趣就是冒险
Half the fun of a tree house is taking some risk.
一点冒险精神
A little sense of adventure.
你什么时候变得这么软弱了
When did you become so soft?
我不软弱 爸
I'm not soft, Dad.
我只是不想让这个树屋
I'm just trying to stop this tree house from being
变得比你给我们建的更糟糕
an even bigger disaster than the one you built us.
你说什么呢 你很喜欢那个树屋啊
What are you talking about? You loved that tree house.
不 我很讨厌 那东西太危险了
No, man, I hated it. That thing was way too dangerous.
说一件危险的事
Name one thing that was dangerous about it.
爸 你建在了一个烧烤炉上
Dad, you built it over a barbecue pit.
这叫地暖
It's called heated floors.
伙计们 别吵了
G-Guys, please stop arguing.
我不是在吵 我只是意识到
Look, I'm not arguing, I'm just realizing
我儿子有多忘恩负义
how ungrateful my son is.
我刚意识到我爸有多鲁莽 多不负责任
Yeah, and I'm just realizing how reckless and irresponsible my dad is.
马蒂 你来这里干什么
You know what, Marty, what-what are you even doing here?
没人邀请你 对吧 戴夫
Nobody invited you. Right, Dave?
是的 完全不请自来 但同时非常欢迎
Yeah, totally uninvited, but at the same time, very welcome.
好吧 你们不需要我帮忙 那我走了
Yeah, fine, you guys don't want my help, I'm out of here.
我只是想保证葛罗弗的安全
I was just trying to keep Grover safe.
你不用担心这个
Well, you don't have to worry about that,
因为说到树屋
because when it comes to tree houses,
没人比我建得更好
nobody builds 'em better than me.
这就是你的秋千
There's your rope swing right there.
戴夫 怎么了
Hey, Dave, what's up?
如果你说树屋 那我肯定很惊讶
And if you say the tree house, I will be shocked.
我是来为昨天的事道歉的
I came over to apologize for yesterday.
我最不想的就是让你和你♥爸♥吵架
The last thing I wanted was to cause a fight between you and your dad.
这不是你挑起的
I mean, you didn't start that fight.
谁让他说我软弱的
He did when he called me soft.
-太操蛋了 -我完全理解
- It's messed up. - Yeah, I totally get it.
如果卡尔文觉得我软弱 我肯定很不爽
I'd hate it if Calvin ever thought I were soft.
但是 马蒂 我需要你回来
But come on, Marty, I need you to come back.
为了葛罗弗
For Grover's sake.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
简直是噩梦 他在那边
It is a nightmare. He's over there right now
想弄个跳板 跳进邻居的游泳池
trying to get a diving board to reach the neighbors' swimming pool.
戴夫 我想帮你的 你也看到了
Dave, I tried to help, man. You saw what happened.
我知道 我应该支持你的 但是
I know, and I should have backed you up, but...
但是很难
but it's hard.
你♥爸♥的出发点是对的
Your dad's heart is in the right place,
虽然我很确定他的支撑梁的位置不对
even though I'm pretty sure his support beams are not.
好吧
Well,
如果你想让我回来
if you want me to come back,
你得让我爸按我的方式做事
you're gonna have to make my dad do things my way.
必须的 听着 马蒂
Absolutely. Look, Marty,
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表