剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
还在不在
little short shorts are still here?
在也没用
It wouldn't matter if they were.
他开始穿紧身衣了
He's going through a spandex phase.
紧身衣 他有睾丸啊
Wow, spandex? He's got cojones.
看来他不害羞啊
And apparently he's not afraid to show 'em.
我要用这个新手♥机♥给戴夫打个电♥话♥
Okay, I'm gonna break this bad boy in and give Dave a call.
瞧瞧 这玩意多光滑
Wow, look how sleek that thing is.
是时候不小心把你扔进下水道了
Time for me to accidentally drop you down a sewer grate.
急诊
卡尔文
Ooh, Calvin.
他在这里
There he is.
睡得像个宝宝一样
Sleeping like a baby.
是啊 和你亲嘴的抢手♥机♥宝宝
Yeah, a phone-snatching baby that you made out with.
我来放哨 你去拿手♥机♥
Okay, look, I'll stand guard. You get the phone.
但是小声点 别吵醒他
But do it quietly so he doesn't wake up.
别担心 我会像老鼠一样安静的
Don't worry, I'm gonna be as quiet as a mouse.
从现在开始
Starting now.
-你找到了吗 -没有
- Did you find it? - Nope.
没手♥机♥ 没裤子 没内♥裤♥
No phone, no pants, no underwear.
看看柜台上的塑料袋
Hey, check that plastic bag on the counter.
-护士来了 -什么
- Nurse is coming. - What?
护士来了 护士来了
Nur-Nurse is coming, nurse is coming.
护士来了 护士来了
Nurse is coming. Nurse is here.
抱歉 我不知道这里有人
I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here.
没关系 我们只是来看看他
Oh, it's no problem. We were just visiting.
挺好的 但是恐怕
Oh, that's nice, but I'm afraid
只有直系亲属才能进来
only immediate family members are allowed in the rooms.
那不是问题
Oh, well that shouldn't be a problem
因为我们是他的
because, you know, we are his...
兄弟
...brothers.
你们三个是兄弟吗
The three of you are brothers?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
别质疑我们老妈的能力
Don't question our mama's business.
既然你们来了 那就跟他聊聊天吧
Well, since you're here, you should try talking to him.
嗯 但他睡着了
Yeah, but he's asleep.
我知道 但当一个人经历这样的创伤
I know, but when someone goes through a trauma like this,
听到亲人的声音 感受亲人的触摸
hearing the voices and feeling the touch of loved ones
真的可以加速恢复
can really speed up recovery.
来 我教你
Here, let me show you.
就
Just...
瞧 感觉挺好吧
See? Doesn't that feel nice?
难以形容
Words can't describe.
好 现在你握住另一只手
Okay, now you take the other one.
没问题 这是我们最起码的
Okay. Uh, sure. I guess it's the least we could do
为了我们 我们亲爱的兄弟
for our... our dear brother...
斯坦
...Stan.
和他聊聊吧
Now go ahead and talk to him.
分享一段
Maybe share a nice memory
你们小时候一起度过的美好回忆
of the three of you doing something together when you were kids.
好吧
Okay, uh, well...
我想想
Let's see...
天呐 选择太多了
Gosh, there's just so many to choose from.
挺很难
It's gonna be tough, um...
卡尔文 有什么建议吗
Calvin, any suggestions?
没有 靠你了
Nope. All you.
好吧
Okay.
我想起来
Well, I guess, uh...
有一年夏天
There was that one summer that we spent
我们和奶奶在乡下
out in the country with Grandma.
还记得我们
Remember how we would...
白天去钓鱼
go down to the fishing hole all day
整晚抓萤火虫
and catch fireflies all night
奶奶坐在草原上
while Granny sat in a rocking chair
她家小房♥子
out on the porch of her little house...
门口的摇椅上
...on the prairie.
怎么回事 我给戴夫打了五个电♥话♥
I don't get it. I've called Dave five times,
一直转到语♥音♥信箱
and it keeps going to voice mail.
你用"查找朋友"的应用来追踪他
You know, maybe can track him with Find My Friends.
我和卡尔文经常这样
I do it with Calvin all the time.
他不介意吗
And that doesn't bother him?
完全不会
Not at all.
主要是因为他不知道
Well, mostly because he doesn't know I do it.
葛罗弗在朋友家过夜
Okay, I see Grover's at his sleepover.
戴夫在
And Dave is at...
医院
The hospital?
什么
What?
等等
Wait a minute.
卡尔文也在
Calvin is there, too.
他们出车祸了吗
Do you think they got into a car accident?
-天啊 我们去看看 -天哪
- Oh, my God, we have to go. - Oh, my God.
等等 他们不会去找
Wait. You don't think they went to confront the guy
抢我手♥机♥的人对峙了吧
who took my phone, do you?
除非他们是大白♥痴♥
They would have to be absolute idiots to do that,
所以肯定是的
so yes.
室友
Hey, roomie.
你不介意我
you don't mind if I do a...
睡前简单锻炼一下吧
quick little workout before bed, do you?
来吧 伙计
Oh, go for it, man.
我运动过了
I already went for a run.
虽然只是去买♥♥了点东西
It was a grocery run,
但我用的是手篮而不是推车
but I used a handbasket instead of a cart.
一
One.
与此同时
While you do that,
我每晚我睡觉之前 都会检查喷气推进实验室的
I'll do my nightly check-in on one of our JPL projects
一个项目
before I hit the sack.
是的 我们一直在发送信♥号♥♥
Yeah, we've been sending out signals,
寻找宇宙中的智慧生命
looking for intelligent life in the universe.
六十年来都没有消息
Nothing's come back in 60 years,
但谁知道今晚有没有呢
but you never know if tonight's the night.
没问题
No problem.
我的口琴练习声音太大了
I'll barely be able to hear that
根本听不到
over the sound of my harmonica practice.
太好了
That's great.
音乐能帮助我入睡
Music always helps me sleep.
但提醒你一下 我开始梦游了
But just to warn you, I've started sleepwalking.
-多大点事 -裸体
- Big deal. - In the nude.
当我把你从着火的大楼里抱出来时
And as I carried you from that burning building...
我的肺里都是烟雾 我
smoke filling my lungs, I...
我发誓永远不会离开你
I swore to myself that I would never leave your side.
正是这样的记忆会提醒你
It's memories like that that remind you
家人实在是太容易被忽视了
just how easy it is to take family for granted.
没错
Exactly.
我现在就给我姐妹打个电♥话♥
In fact, I'm gonna go call my sister right now.
既然我能原谅我丈夫 那我也能原谅她
If I forgave my husband, I can forgive her, too.
卡尔文 我知道那些都不是真的
Okay, I know none of that was real, but, Calvin,
但你是我和斯坦最好的兄弟
you are the best big brother that Stan or I could ever have.
你赶紧拿手♥机♥吧 戴夫
Would you just get the damn phone, Dave?
-拿到了 -很好 赶紧走
- Got it. - Good. Let's get out of here
不然要被那个护士抓包了
before that nurse comes back and catches us...
或是我们的老婆
Or our wives do.
你们怎么在这里 你没事吧
What are you guys doing here? Are you okay?
没事 我们很好
Yeah, no, we're-we're fine.
那到底是怎么回事
Then what is going on?
这家伙是谁
And who is this guy?
就是这个人拿了杰玛的手♥机♥
This is the guy who stole Gemma's phone.
还是你们的夫兄
And both of yours' brother-in-law.
就是他拿了我的手♥机♥
That's the guy who had my phone?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我不小心让他心脏病发作了
Look, I accidentally gave him a heart attack.
有时候我都忘了我有多吓人了
Sometimes I forget how strong my roll-up game is.
宝贝 你用了几成力 七成吗
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表