剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
从现在开始 由你全权负责
from now on, you are in charge, no matter what.
很好 但我们最好快点过去
Okay, good. But we better get over there quick
因为邻居两年前把泳池抽干了
because the neighbors drained that pool two years ago.
我可以进来吗
Okay for me to come in?
当然了 杰玛 为什么这么问
Of course, Gemma, why wouldn't it be?
不知道 我还担心你
I don't know, I was worried you might still be
在为昨天饼干的事生气
upset about that whole cookie thing yesterday.
拜托 那只是一些
Ah, please, they're just silly cookies
自从我把马尔科姆从我身体里生出来
that I've baked for Malcolm his whole life,
就为他做的一辈子的破饼干
ever since I squeezed his sorry ass out of my damn body.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
不 不 这不是你的错
No, no, it's not your fault.
马尔科姆说得对 你的饼干很好吃
Malcolm was right, your cookies were delicious.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气 而且吧
You're welcome. And besides,
这显然只是侥幸
obviously it was just a fluke.
什么叫侥幸
What do you mean, a fluke?
抱歉 杰玛 我不是那个意思
Oh, I'm sorry, Gemma, I didn't mean it like that.
我只是说 大家都知道
I'm just saying, everyone knows that
我的饼干完爆你的饼干
my cookies eat yours for breakfast.
大家可能都知道 但显然马尔科姆不知道
Well, everyone might know, but clearly Malcolm doesn't.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
看来只有一个办法了
Well, it sounds like there's only one way to settle this.
你是说烘焙大赛吗
You talking bake-off?
你懂的 你做什么饼干
Oh, you know it. Name your cookie.
奶油酥饼 肉桂饼干
Shortbread? Snickerdoodle?
既然要做 那就做到底
If we're gonna do it, let's go all the way.
你是说燕麦片吗
You talking oatmeal?
还有葡萄干
With raisins.
还有别的方法吗
Is there any other way?
其实有时会用巧克力屑
Actually, sometimes they use chocolate chips.
-听起来很好吃 就这么做吧 -好
- Oh, that sounds yummy. Let's do that instead. - Okay.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
看看谁回来了 建筑检查员
Look who's back, the building inspector.
卡尔文 其实是我让马蒂回来的
Actually, Calvin, I asked Marty to come back.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我知道你只是想让这个地方
Look, I know you're just trying to make this place
尽可能让葛罗弗玩得开心 但是
as much fun as possible for Grover, but...
前提是他能活着好好享受
it would be nice if he were actually alive to enjoy it.
不是吧 你站在他那边
Seriously? You're taking his side?
卡尔文 没有站队
Look, Calvin, there are no sides.
这里有人打个喷嚏 墙就倒了
Yeah, like this place when somebody sneezes and the walls fall down.
既然这样 好吧
Know what? Fine.
既然你们都觉得我不行
If neither of you think that I can do this,
那我走
then I'm out of here.
但我要带走我的钉子
But I'm taking my nail with me.
什么声音
What was that?
别紧张 只是地板卡在树上而已
Oh, relax. It's just the floor settling onto the tree.
现在更坚固了
Now it's even more rock-solid.
也许我应该把钉子放回原处
M-Maybe I should put this nail back where it, where it was.
好吧
Okay.
我得承认 现在地板有点斜了
I got to admit, now the floor is a little slanted.
-女士们 -少废话
- Hey, ladies... - Enough small talk.
我们需要你解决一个赌局
We need you to settle a bet.
什么赌局
Uh, what bet?
我们都烤了一块饼干
We both baked one of these cookies.
你只要尝一尝
All you have to do is taste them
告诉我们你更喜欢哪个
and tell us which one you like better.
如果你错了 就祈求上帝帮助你吧
And God help you if you get it wrong.
其实我现在有点忙
You know, actually, I am kind of busy right now.
但你知道谁喜欢饼干吗
But you know who loves cookies?
马蒂 我去找他
Marty. I'm gonna go find him.
-想得美 马尔科姆 -没错
- Nice try, Malcolm. - Yeah.
像个男人一样 赶紧吃牛奶和饼干
Now be a man and eat your milk and cookies!
好吧
All right, fine.
哪个更好
So, which is better?
好吧
Well...
我不想让你们失望 但是
I hate to disappoint either of you, but...
平局 双赢
it's a tie-- everybody wins!
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
好吧 妈
All right, Ma.
如果我必须做出选择
If I had to choose,
我选这个
I pick this one.
打电♥话♥给奇宝 告诉他们镇上新来了个精灵
Somebody call Keebler and tell 'em there's a new elf in town!
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
看来你是对的 我的饼干好吃只是侥幸
I guess you were right, my cookies were just a fluke.
对不起 杰玛 我不该那么说的
I'm sorry, Gemma, I never should've said that.
我反应过度了 因为我是马尔科姆的妈妈
I just overreacted because I'm Malcolm's mom.
每个妈妈都希望孩子最喜欢她的饼干
And, you know, every mama wants her baby to like her cookies best.
我明白 我很高兴他选了你
I get it, and I'm glad he picked yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 马尔科姆
And thank you, Malcolm.
现在我去把你的婴儿照挂回去
Now I'm gonna go put your baby pictures back up.
我很抱歉 杰玛 你的饼干也很好吃
Look, I'm sorry, Gemma. Your cookie was good, too.
只是有种奇怪的余味
It just had a bit of, um, a strange aftertaste.
这就对了 我放了很多腌黄瓜汁
I hope so. I put in a crapload of pickle juice.
腌黄瓜汁
Pickle juice?
你为什么要在燕麦饼干里放腌黄瓜汁
Why would you put pickle juice in an oatmeal cookie?
因为我也是母亲
Because I'm a mama, too.
就像你妈说的
Like your mom said,
我们都希望孩子们最喜欢我们的饼干
we all want our babies to like our cookies best.
你真是个好朋友 杰玛
You're a good friend, Gemma.
也没那么好 一开始我想放进她的饼干里的
Not that good. At first, I was going to put it in her cookie.
大家都别动 不然就要塌了
Okay, nobody move or this thing is gonna collapse.
我知道情况不妙
All right, now I know how this looks,
但这是我为几个孩子做的
but I built this thing for a couple of little kids.
不是三个成年人
Not three grown men.
话虽如此
That being said,
我可能还需要一些蹦极绳
I probably could've used a few more bungee cords.
好吧 那我们现在怎么办
Okay, so what do we do now?
如果你要说尿裤子
And if you're gonna say pee your pants, well...
任务已经完成了
mission accomplished.
马蒂 你是个工程师
Well, Marty, you're an engineer.
如果有人能想办法救我们出去 那就是你
If anybody can figure a way to get us out of here, it's you.
好吧 好吧 我知道了
Okay, okay, okay, uh... all right, I-I think I got it.
如果我们协调行动
Um, if-if we coordinate our movements
重新分配我们的体重
and redistribute our body weight,
应该能平衡地板 让我们都能出去
that should counterbalance the floor until we can each get out.
好主意 容我说一句
Great idea. And may I say,
作为专业冲突调解员
as a professional conflict mediator,
这是一次绝佳的团队建设训练
an excellent team-building exercise.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
你最好快点
You might want to hurry this thing up.
-这棵树也开始讨厌戴夫了 -好
- This tree is getting sick of Dave, too. - Okay...
戴夫 你离门最近
okay, Dave? You're closest to the door.
我往左走两步
I'm gonna slide two steps to the left,
爸 你往右边走两步
Dad, you take two steps to the right.
应该能平衡地板
That should balance the floor.
准备好了吗
Ready?
走
Go!
好吧
All right.
好了 戴夫 你爬出去
Okay, all right, Dave, you climb out.
爸 他一出去
Dad, as soon as he does,
你就再往左一步
you take another step to the left.
我要退后两步
I'm gonna take two steps back.
这就像滑步舞和丘比特曳步舞的结合
Oh, so this is like the Electric Slide meets the Cupid Shuffle.
-不 爸 不要 -天哪
- No, Dad, Dad, no! - Oh, my God.
我的错
That-That-That's on me right there.
好了 戴夫 走吧
Okay, Dave, go!
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表