剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
因为你让带孩子看起来很简单
but just because you were making it look so easy.
所以在某种程度上 这是对你这个母亲的极大赞美
So in a way, it's a huge compliment to you as a mom.
我不敢相信你居然会这样做
I can't believe you would do something like this.
你想什么呢
Well, what do you expect?
我们谈过这个
You know, we had talked about this
说好我们不要孩子了
and agreed that we were done having kids.
然后你突然改变了主意
And then all of a sudden you change your mind
我就要全力支持你吗
and I'm just supposed to be on board with it?
我只是让你考虑一下
All I asked you to do was to think about it.
得了吧 杰玛
Oh, come on, Gemma.
我们都知道这事已经定了
We both know it had already been thunk.
才不是呢
That is not true.
我绝不会强迫你做你不想做的事
I would never force you to do something you don't want to.
但你都没有真正考虑过
But you didn't even give it a fair shot.
你太专注于困难的部分了
You're so focused on the hard parts,
忘了所有美好的部分
you're forgetting about all the good ones.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
是的 你有
Yes, you are.
戴夫 你带了个机器宝宝回家
Dave, you brought home a robot baby
它会乱踢 尖叫 大便
that kicks and screams and poops.
但你知道它不能做什么吗
But you know what it doesn't do?
我们现在知道它不会飞了
Well, we now know it doesn't fly.
它也不会笑
It also doesn't laugh,
或者用它的小手握住你的手指
or hold your finger with its tiny hand,
或者趴在你的胸前睡着
or fall asleep on your chest.
你走进房♥间时 它不会笑
It doesn't smile when you walk into the room,
或者看着你的眼睛喊爸爸
or look you in the eye and say "Daddy."
但是一个真正的宝宝会做这些事
But a real baby does all those things,
还有更多
and so much more.
我真的很喜欢这些
I did love all those things.
嗯
Yeah.
所以再爱一次他们不好吗
So wouldn't it be nice to love them all over again?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
现在你会考虑了吗
So now you'll really think about it?
嗯 我会考虑的
Yes. I... I will think about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Aw, man!
如果你们想再要一个孩子
If you guys are gonna try to have another baby,
最起码把门关上吧
would you at least close the door?
所以你真的考虑再要一个孩子啊
So you're really considering having another kid, huh?
是的
Yeah, I think so.
可以啊
Good for you, man.
二胎是我一生中最美好的事情
Having a second kid was the best thing to ever happen to me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
当然
Absolutely.
再来一个人帮我做家务
One more person to do my chores for me.
我没买♥♥学步车
Instead of a baby walker,
我让马蒂推着吸尘器学走路
I had Marty pushing a vacuum.
这是个好主意
You know, that's a good idea.
如果我们还有那个机器宝宝
If we still had that robot baby,
就可以让马蒂把它变成扫地机器人了
we could've had Marty make it into a Roomba.
你把娃娃扔了
You got rid of the doll?
其实也没有 真的很奇怪
Actually, no. You know, it's really weird.
我今天早上出来找它 它就不见了
I came out here to look for it this morning and it was gone.
它去哪儿了呢
I wonder where it went.
爸爸
Daddy!
把它拿开 把它拿开
Get it off me! Get it off me!
把它拿开
Get it off!
把它拿开
Get it off me!
看到了吗 我说生二胎好吧
See? I told you having a second kid was great.
如果没有马蒂 我永远也看不到这一幕
If I didn't have Marty, I never would've seen that.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表