剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
但我真的该走了
but I-I really should be going.
不过 请随便吃点小点心
But feel free to help yourself to some charcuterie
和橡木味的梅鹿汁
and a very oaky merlot.
我没问你 我是在告诉你
I wasn't asking you. I was telling you.
新来的要扔骰子
New guy rolls.
好吧 但是
Okay, but, uh...
我说了我手指有干酪
I warned you about the cheese fingers,
所以如果这些骰子变臭了
so if these dice get stinky, well...
那就怪你
that's on you!
我的戒指一定在这里
Oh, my ring has to be here somewhere!
继续挖
Keep digging.
好吧 但是小心点
Oh, okay, okay. But-but take it easy.
你们毁了我的整个花♥园♥
You are destroying my entire garden.
不是啊 你的胡萝卜还是安全的
Oh, that's not true. Your carrots are still safe.
天哪 可能在胡萝卜里
Oh, my God, it might be in the carrots.
这是一场灾难
Okay, this is a disaster!
我只剩下两个草莓
All I have left is two strawberries,
一些甘蓝和一个甜菜
some kale and a beet.
恕我失陪 我要进去
If you'll excuse me, I'm going inside
做世界上最悲伤的冰沙了
to make the world's saddest smoothie.
我为马蒂感到难过
I feel so bad for Marty.
我需要很长时间
I think it's gonna be a long time before
才能吃蔬菜了
I'll be able to eat a vegetable again.
想得美 葛罗弗
Nice try, Grover.
值得一试
It was worth a shot.
卡尔文 你在家干什么
Hey, Calvin, what are you doing home?
我以为你今晚和戴夫出去玩了
I thought you were hanging out with Dave tonight.
改变计划了
Change of plans.
戴夫去了特雷的地下赌场
Dave went to Trey's underground casino.
所以我决定待在家里
So I decided to stay home
和你一起做点有趣的事
and do something fun with you instead.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
你让戴夫一个人去特雷那里了
You let Dave go to Trey's by himself?
好吧 也许我应该去打保龄球的
Okay, so maybe I should have gone bowling.
卡尔文 你怎么能这么做
Calvin, how could you do that?
你知道那边有多乱
You know how rough things get over there.
我警告过他 但他不听
Hey, I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen.
所以现在他只能吃罚酒了
So now he's got to learn the hard way.
很明显 他喜欢这样
Because apparently, that's the way he likes it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你应该去店里听听
Hey, you should have heard him down at the shop
他是怎么吹嘘自己多牛逼的
bragging about how tough he is.
-所以呢 -所以呢
- So? - So?
他可是戴夫 最喜欢的季节是秋天
This is the same Dave whose favorite season is autumn
因为他喜欢跳树叶堆
because he loves to jump in leaf piles.
拜托 卡尔文 别取笑他了
Come on, Calvin, give him a break. You know?
他很兴奋 因为他终于出头了一次
He's just excited 'cause he's finally getting some shine.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你和戴夫去理发店
I mean, when you and Dave go down to the shop,
你一直都是大人物
you know, you're always the big dog.
在聚光灯下 得到大家尊重的那个
The one in the spotlight getting everyone's respect.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
What do you think that's like?
我知道啊 太爽了
Oh, I know what it's like. It's amazing.
我是指戴夫
I meant for Dave.
卡尔文 好好想想
Come on, Calvin, think about it.
他没有这种经历
He doesn't get to experience that.
那你能怪他得意忘形吗
So can you blame him for getting carried away?
-也是 -是吧
- Eh, I guess not. - See?
你知道吗 我去确认一下他有没有事
You know what? I better get down there and make sure he's okay.
很好 穿上外套 外面很冷
Oh, good. Take your coat 'cause it's cold out.
我拿两件 因为我打赌戴夫的外套已经丢了
Oh, I'm taking two, 'cause ten bucks says Dave already lost his.
没用的 我们到处都找过了
It's no use. We've looked everywhere.
我们找不到它了
We're never gonna find it.
别担心 杰玛 我相信它总会出现的
Oh, don't worry, Gemma, I'm sure it'll turn up.
也许有一天马蒂吃沙拉
Look, maybe one day Marty will be eating a salad,
然后把牙磕了 戒指就出现了
and boom-- "Ah, chipped tooth. There it is."
我知道你想帮忙 但我很难受
I know you're trying to help, but I just feel terrible.
我先是差点失去戴夫
First I almost lose Dave,
现在我把我们结婚时 他送给我的戒指弄丢了
now I lose the ring he gave me when we got married.
这倒是 但是你这么想
Okay, that's true, but think about it this way.
你没有失去戴夫 他没事
You didn't lose Dave. He's totally fine.
你只是丢了一件珠宝
All you lost was a piece of jewelry.
你说得对 我把注意力放错地方了
You're right. I'm focusing on the wrong thing.
戴夫没事 这才是最重要的
Dave's okay, and that's all that matters.
没错
Exactly.
如果仔细想想 戒指只是一个对于
I mean, if you think about it, the ring was just a symbol
真正重要的东西的象征
of what's really important:
我们对彼此的爱
the love we have for each other.
只要我们相爱 谁还需要愚蠢的
As long as we have that, who needs a silly little...
妈妈 妈妈 我找到你的戒指了
Mom, Mom, Mom! I found your ring!
感谢上帝 给我 给我 给我
Oh, thank God! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
它在厨房♥水槽旁边的一个小盘子里
It was in a little tray next to the kitchen sink.
对啊 来这之前
That's right, I took it off to wash the dishes
我把它脱下来洗盘子了
right before I came over here to...
无缘无故地谋杀了马蒂所有的蔬菜宝宝
Murder every one of Marty's veggie babies for no reason.
这是一个非常残酷
That is a very harsh...
但准确的表达方式
yet accurate way to say it.
所以
So...
怎么和马蒂说呢
what are you gonna tell Marty?
亲爱的 尽管很难说出口
Well, sweetie, as hard as it may be,
但你犯了错误 伤害了别人
when you make a mistake and you hurt somebody,
你必须要说出真♥相♥
you always have to tell them the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
Oh, the truth about what?
我刚在这里找到了我的戒指
That I just found my ring right here!
但你刚才说
But you just said that...
孩子 好好说话
Hey, hey, hey, kid, play your cards right
你就几年都不用吃蔬菜了
and you won't have to eat a vegetable for years.
伙计 你居然能连赢这么多把
Man, you're on the hottest streak I've ever seen.
是啊 伙计 你都不会输啊
Yeah, man, you can't lose.
是啊 我真幸运
Yeah, lucky me.
就算我想走 都走不了了
It's like I couldn't even get out of here if I wanted to.
没错 伙计 你哪儿都不能去 我赢好多
No way, man, you ain't going anywhere. I'm up big.
快点 伙计 继续扔骰子
Come on, man, keep rolling.
只要7点 对吧 伙计们
Okay, uh, anything but a seven, right, guys?
求你了 上帝 7点 求你了 上帝 7点
Okay. Please, God, a seven. Please, God, a seven.
我又赢了
Yes! I win again.
过来 干酪手指
Get over here, cheese fingers!
妈的 我就知道他有麻烦了
Damn, I knew he was in over his head.
把手从他身上拿开
Hey! Get your hands off of him!
你什么毛病 伙计
What's your problem, man?
有毛病的不是我 而是你
I'm not the one with the problem, you are.
你知道你招惹的是谁吗
Do you have any idea who you're messing with?
他不知道 最好不要让他知道
No, he does not, and I would really love to keep it that way.
不 戴夫 这个傻瓜必须知道
Nah, Dave, this fool needs to know
昨天在昆的理发店
that you single-handedly took down an armed robber
你一个人搞定了一个持枪抢劫犯
at Que's barbershop yesterday.
什么
What?!
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
他狠狠揍了那家伙一顿
He whupped the dude's ass so bad,
让他哭着回家找妈妈去了
he sent him crying to his mama.
洛林姑妈
Aunt Lorraine?
所以你就是那个害我表兄弟被捕的人
So you're the guy that got my cousin busted.
表兄弟
Cousin?
我♥操♥
Oh, damn.
好吧 埃迪 是的
Okay, well, Eddie, yes.
严格说来 是我害你表兄弟被抓的
Technically, I am the one who got your cousin busted,
但是别忘了
but let's not forget that I'm also the one
烤肉盘也是我拿来的
who brought the charcuterie plate
大家都很喜欢啊
that everyone has been raving about.
够了 你死定了
That's it, you're a dead man.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表