剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
They're even talking about charges.
这算是一个起点
Hey, that's the first step.
如果不是你们支持我的话
Yeah, none of that would have happened
这一切根本不可能发生
if you guys didn't stand up for me.
要不是你们 我还被关着呢
If it weren't for you, I'd still be locked up.
谢谢
So thank you.
-我们支持你 -阿门 兄弟
- Ah, we got your back. - Amen, brother.
咱们都是一家人
We're all in this together, man.
如果你得到了一大笔赔偿金 一定要记住这点
Yeah, and remember that if you get a large settlement.
-各位 晚饭好了 -太好了
- Hey, everyone, dinner's ready. - Oh, yeah.
不是吧 妈
Oh, seriously, Mom?
庆祝特雷回归的大餐 居然还有剩菜
Trey's big homecoming dinner and we got leftovers?
闭嘴 吃你的奶油香肠吧
Shut up and eat your Cream of Weenies.
-谢谢 -难以置信
- Thank you. - Unbelievable.
看起来真不错 宝贝
This looks good, babe.
-看起来真不错 -谢谢 谢谢
- That look really good. - Thank you. Thank you.
好了 各位 低下头
Okay, everyone, let's bow our heads.
亲爱的上帝 感谢您让我们平安地坐在这里
Dear Lord, we thank you for bringing us here together safe and sound.
感谢您照看马尔科姆和特雷
We give you thanks for watching over Malcolm and Trey,
圣父 我们知道太多家庭的桌上
because, Father, we know there are too many families
今晚都有一个空位
who have an empty seat at their table tonight.
是的 上帝
Yes, Lord.
但我们请求您赐予我们力量
But we ask that you give us strength.
带领世界走向正义与和平
to lead the world towards justice and peace
爱护上帝的子民
and love for all God's children.
我们以您的名义祈祷 阿门
In your name we pray, amen.
-阿门 -太棒了 宝贝
- Amen. - That was beautiful, baby.
-好了 大家开动吧 -好
- All right, everybody, dig in. - All right.
特雷 你吃什么
Trey, what are you gonna have?
肤色不是罪
为弗洛伊德讨回公道
为黑人的命讨回公道
黑命贵
没有公正就没有和平
*唤醒所有的老师*
*Wake up all the teachers*
*是时候用新的方式教授*
*Time to teach a new way*
*也许他们会听*
*Maybe then they'll listen*
*你想说的话*
*To what you have to say*
*因为他们崛起了*
*'Cause they're the ones who's coming up*
*世界掌握在他们手中*
*And the world is in their hands*
*当你教导孩子时*
*When you teach the children*
*请尽你所能*
*Teach 'em the very best you can*
*如果我们放任不管*
*The world won't get no better*
*世界不会变好*
*If we just let it be*
*世界不会变好*
*The world won't get no better*
*我们得改变世界*
*We gotta change it, yeah*
*哪怕只有咱俩*
*Just you and me.*
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表