剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你好 戴夫
Oh, hey, Dave!
进来 兄弟
Come on in, buddy.
你今天心情不错
Wow, you're in a really good mood.
当然 杰弗森路上多了一个凹坑
I know. A new pothole opened up on Jefferson,
好多车都在那坏了
and it is tearing up people's cars.
正好坏在我的店门口
They're breaking down right in front of my shop.
老天有眼
Ain't God good?
既然你这么高兴
Okay, well, since you're so happy,
应该不介意我借点工具吧
you won't mind if I borrow a couple tools.
没问题 你要什么
Sure, what do you need?
我看看
Okay, let's see.
都在这里
Here we go.
斜切锯 带式打磨机
Uh, all right. Miter saw, belt sander,
电钻 方颈螺栓 螺旋钻头
power drill, carriage bolts, auger bits,
还有这些东西的使用说明书
and the instruction manuals on how to use all those things.
戴夫 我说过一百遍了
Dave, I've told you a hundred times,
不能在你家和我家之间建桥
we are not building a bridge connecting our houses.
不是桥 是人行通道
It was not a bridge, it was a catwalk.
不过这次是为了别的事
But this is about something else. Okay.
葛罗弗总是求我建一间树屋
Grover has been begging me for a tree house,
他要去祖母家住几天
and since he's visiting his grandmother for a few days,
我想趁此机会建好 给他个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise him with one when he gets home.
树屋是吗
A tree house, huh?
我记得我给马尔科姆和马蒂修的那间
I remember the one I built for Malcolm and Marty.
特别漂亮
That thing was amazing.
我有个激动人心的计划
Well, I've got some pretty exciting plans myself.
三个字 喂鸟器
Two words: bird feeder.
我也送你三个字 真可怜
I got two words for you: poor Grover.
拜托
Aw, man.
你真该看看我做的树屋
You should've seen the one I built.
有眺望台
It had a lookout perch,
有秋千
a rope swing.
甚至还有连接滑梯的暗门
It even had a secret door that led to a slide.
不敢相信我会这么说 喂鸟什么的太逊了
I can't believe I'm saying this, but screw feeding the birds.
我家两个孩子整个夏天都在上面
Yeah, man, the boys spent the entire summer up there.
他们下来的时候
By the time they came down,
马蒂的裤子不够长了 马尔科姆长出了山羊胡
Marty needed longer pants and Malcolm had a goatee.
卡尔文 听起来太棒了
Well, Calvin, that sounds awesome. Hey--
你能不能帮我
is there any chance that you would help me
给葛罗弗建树屋
build Grover's tree house?
可能是路上的坑让我乐疯了 我愿意帮你
This may be the pothole talking, but I'd love to.
我家车♥库♥里有多余的木材
You know what, I got some extra wood in my garage,
其他东西
and anything else we need,
可以去五金店买♥♥
we can get at the hardware store.
再好不过了 我们路上顺便去趟宠物店
Okay, perfect. Also, we can swing by the pet store.
我有90公斤鸟食要退
I have 200 pounds of birdseed to return.
东邻西舍
第三季 第十二集
你怎么对家居建材城那么熟悉
Wow, you really know your way around Home Warehouse.
这么快就能找到要买♥♥的东西
You found everything so quickly.
但是花了半天找你
Everything except you.
你消失了那么久 到底去哪了
Where the hell did you disappear to for so long?
抱歉 我一看到绿植区
Sorry. Any time I see a plant section,
就喜欢假装迷失在丛林中
I like to pretend that I'm lost in the jungle.
你们好 不错啊
Hey, guys. Oh, nice.
戴夫 看来你终于说服我爸
Dave, I see you finally talked my dad
修人行通道了
into building that catwalk.
错
Wrong.
我要帮戴夫给葛罗弗做个树屋
I'm helping Dave build a tree house for Grover,
就像我给你和马尔科姆做的那间
just like the one I built for you and Malcolm.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, really? That's fantastic.
没错 一想到它就勾起了
Yeah, you know, just thinking about it brings back
很多你们在树屋里玩耍的美好回忆
a lot of happy memories of you boys playing in yours.
我也是 爸爸
Yeah, me too, Dad.
你看 我也想和葛罗弗
Man, see, that is exactly the kind of memories
创造那种回忆
that I want to have with Grover.
如果让我爸来建 你就别指望了
Aw, man, well, you won't if you let my dad build it,
因为葛罗弗会死的
because Grover will be dead.
你什么意思
W-What are you talking about?
相信我 我爸建的树屋简直就是噩梦
Trust me, man, the one that my dad built for us was a nightmare.
地板上有个洞
It had a hole in the floor,
到处都是木屑和冒尖的钉子
splinters everywhere, nails poking out.
就像在放刀的抽屉里玩
It was like playing inside a knife drawer.
那我该怎么办
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
你♥爸♥的兴致那么高 我不能现在叫停
I mean, your dad is so excited, I can't ask him to stop now.
这样的话 你唯一的选择就是
Well, in that case, the only thing you should do
用这把锯子把你家的树锯断
is use this saw to cut down your tree.
不 等等 马蒂 你是工程师
No, wait. You know what? No. Marty, you're an engineer.
你可以帮我们一起做 保证它的安全性
Look, you can help us build it and make sure that it's safe.
你开玩笑吗
Dude, are you kidding me?
如果我爸发现你让我
If my dad finds out you asked me
给他监工 他会气死的
to supervise his work, he'll be furious.
那我就不告诉他
Well, then, he doesn't need to know.
你只要不经意间路过 提几个建议就行
Just swing by and make a few casual suggestions.
这样你就不会惹到他了
Then you're not stepping on his toes.
更重要的是 葛罗弗能保住命
And more importantly, Grover won't lose any of his.
我不确定
I don't know, man.
好消息 戴夫
Good news, Dave!
我弄清楚怎么在你家屋顶和树屋之间
I figured out a way we can run a zip line
牵一条索道了
from the roof to the tree house.
只要躲开电线就行
We just got to get around those power lines.
我一点过来可以吗
So, 1:00 okay for you?
缇娜 这是你要的面粉
Hey, Tina. Here's the flour you asked for.
我把家里的都拿来了 因为不知道
I brought all I had because I didn't know
你说的"一大堆"具体是几杯
how many cups were in a "crapload."
很好 你把黄油也带来了吗
Great. Did you also bring the butter?
没有 对不起 我用完了
No, sorry, I was out.
亚莉克莎 在购物车里加入一大堆黄油
Alexa, add a crapload of butter to my shopping list.
我已在购物车中加入了一大堆黄油
I've added a crapload of butter to your shopping list.
这是你给她设定的吗
Did you program her to say that?
不 她懂我
No. She just gets me.
为什么做这么多饼干
So, what's with all the cookies?
我像傻子一样自愿报名
Well, like an idiot, I volunteered
为教堂的甜品义卖♥♥活动做400个饼干
to make 400 of them for the church bake sale.
400个 太夸张了
400? That's crazy.
我知道 但汤普森修女去年做了300个
I know, but Sister Thompson made 300 last year,
我觉得让那个自大的婆娘出丑
and I thought embarrassing that stuck-up old hag
是我这个基♥督♥教♥徒♥该做的
would be the Christian thing to do.
如果你需要帮助
Well, if you need some help,
我愿意帮你分担一些
I'd be happy to make some for you.
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Sure.
我喜欢烘焙
I love to bake.
葛罗弗小的时候 我曾经
You know, when Grover was little, I used to...
-行了行了 少说话多干活 -好
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Less chatter, more batter. - Okay.
怎么样 戴夫 那边是平的吗
What do you say, Dave? You looking level on your side?
不平
Not really.
别太自责 我这边也不平
Ah, don't beat yourself up. Mine isn't, either.
你们好
Hey, guys.
看看谁来了 马蒂
Oh, look who's here. It's Marty,
完全是自己出现的
showing up completely on his own.
很准时 但完全出乎意料
Right on time, but totally unplanned.
我只是顺路过来看看你们怎么样了
Yeah, I just figured I'd drop by and see how you guys were doing.
非常好 地板已经铺好一半了
Oh, great. We're halfway done with the floor.
没错
Yeah, uh, that's right, uh...
我得跟你说实话[水平] 马蒂
I got to level with you, Marty,
我简直不[平坦]敢相信进展得这么顺利
I can not even believe how well it's going.
其实我感觉吧
Well, actually, from where I'm standing,
看起来有点倾斜
i-it looks a little slanted.
也许吧
Eh, maybe.
但相信我 距离地面12英尺的时候看起来就直了
But trust me, it'll look straight when it's 12 feet in the air.
你把它放上去以后
So-so, when you get it up there,
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表