剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
孩子们好啊
Hey, boys. What's up?
妈 能不能借点包装纸
Hey, Ma. Any chance we can borrow
我们在准备老爸的生日礼物
some wrapping paper for Pop's birthday gift?
当然可以 你们准备什么了
Sure. What you get him?
目前只有包装纸
Oh, well, so far, wrapping paper.
我们还要写一张贴心的贺卡
Plus, we are getting him a really thoughtful card.
前提是你这有贺卡
That is, if you have one of those, too.
别浪费时间了
Yeah, but don't waste your time.
去年 我给他写了一张温馨的贺卡
Last year, I wrote him a beautiful card,
他都没读
he didn't even read it.
他只是晃了晃 看里面有没有钱
He just shook it to see if any money fell out.
给他买♥♥礼物太难了
Man, he's just so hard to shop for.
是啊 我还记得有一年
Yeah, man, I still remember that digital picture frame
给他买♥♥了一个电子相框
I got him one year and loaded it up
里面存满了我们俩的感人合影
with sentimental photos of us.
他把它拿回去换了一个吹叶机
He returned it for a leaf blower.
你们怎么回事
What's the matter with y'all?
我在床上躺了一个小时
I've been laying in bed for an hour
等你们给我送早饭
waiting for you to bring me breakfast.
你们怎么这么懒
How lazy can you people be?
卡尔文 明天才是你的生日
Calvin, your birthday isn't until tomorrow.
对 今天就是卡尔文前夜
Yes, which makes today Calvin Eve.
如果圣诞节有两天 那我也要
If Christmas gets two days, so should I.
说到圣诞节
Uh, speaking of which,
如果谁再给我买♥♥相框
if anybody tries to get me another picture frame,
我就用吹叶机把它从桌上吹下去
I'm blasting it off the table with my leaf blower.
你好 兰德尔
Oh, hey, Randall.
卡尔文前夜快乐
Happy Calvin Eve.
希望我没打扰你在床上吃早餐
Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting breakfast in bed.
看到没 他懂我
See? This guy gets it.
有个包裹 请你签收
I got a package you got to sign for.
好
All right.
给你
There you go.
轻拿轻放
"Handle with care."
可能是生日礼物
It's probably a birthday present.
你有什么特别的计划...
Yeah, so you got any big plans for your...
卡尔文
Calvin!
怎么了 他在工作呢
What? The man's at work.
我不想没礼貌
I didn't want to be rude.
谁寄来的
Who's it from?
我妈
My mom.
我的乖儿子生日快乐
"Happy birthday to my sweet boy.
我终于想到一个不会被你退掉的礼物
I finally thought of a gift you couldn't return."
什么礼物
Yeah, so what is it?
我爸
My dad.
什么 她把你♥爸♥的骨灰寄给你了
What? She sent you your father's ashes?
爸 如果我是你
Well, Dad, if I were you,
我会把爷爷放在远离吹叶机的地方
I'd keep Grandpa away from your leaf blower.
东邻西舍
第三季 第十八集
来吧 爸爸
So let's see, Dad,
还有什么要告诉你的
what else can I tell you?
我说了缇娜和孩子们的现状
I caught you up on Tina and the boys,
修车店今年的业绩创下历史新高
and how the shop has had its best year ever.
所以我对自己的生活相当满意
So basically, there's nothing about my life I would change.
兄弟
Oh, hey, buddy.
有一点不满意
Okay, one thing.
听说你妈把你♥爸♥的骨灰寄来了
I heard your mom sent over your dad's ashes.
我想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我很好 戴夫
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Dave.
我爸早就去世了
My dad died a long time ago.
那我就放心了
That's a relief.
卡尔文前夜是我最喜欢的节日
Calvin Eve is one of my favorite holidays of the year.
我记得你说过
I thought you told me that Black people
黑人不会火化自己的亲人
don't cremate their loved ones.
我们一般不会
Well, usually they don't,
但我爸不想把钱浪费在丧葬上
but my dad did not want to waste money on a funeral,
所以他的遗嘱是 尘归尘 土归土
so in his will he wrote, "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
把我烧了省点钱
save your money and burn me up."
听起来你♥爸♥生前挺幽默的
Sounds like your dad was pretty funny.
我们在一起的时光很快乐
Man, we had so much fun together.
看道奇队比赛 修理老爷车
Going to Dodger games, fixing up classic cars.
最爱的活动是
And our favorite
周六早上去圣莫尼卡码头
was going fishing on Saturday mornings
一起钓鱼
off the Santa Monica Pier.
我真想见见他
You know, I wish I could've met him.
我们一定会很合拍
I bet we would've gotten along.
不可能
Hell no.
你会把他气疯的
You would've driven him nuts.
他没我有耐心
He wasn't patient like I am.
不是吧 卡尔文
Wha-- Come on, Calvin.
他肯定会喜欢我的
Of course he would've liked me.
也许不会像你那么喜欢我
I mean, maybe not as much as you,
说实话 没人能超过你
but let's face it, that's impossible.
戴夫 我不是针对你
Look, Dave, it's nothing personal,
我爸和你不是一类人
but my dad was just a different kind of dude than you.
他是那种人
I mean, he was like, "That dude."
而你是这种人
And more you're like, "This dude?"
好吧 这种人要改变你的想法
Okay, well, this dude wants to change your mind.
明天你过生日 咱们俩和你♥爸♥
How about tomorrow for your birthday, me, you and your dad
去圣莫尼卡码头钓鱼怎么样
go fishing off the Santa Monica Pier?
我不知道
Eh, I don't know, man.
来吧 肯定很好玩
Well, come on, it'll be fun.
三个男人出去玩
Just three guys hanging out,
握着"杆子"谈笑风生
having a laugh while holding their rods.
他肯定会讨厌你
Yeah, he would've hated you.
太好了 你们都在
Oh, good, you're all here.
有件事需要谈一谈
All right, there's something we need to talk about.
如果是你车上的凹痕
If this is about the dent in your car,
我发誓在我的滑板撞上去之前就有了
I swear it was like that before my skateboard hit it.
不 我要说的是卡尔文的生日
No, this is about Calvin's birthday,
但如果你发现自己的滑板断成了两节
but if you find your skateboard snapped in half,
它在我开车压上去之前就那样了
it was like that before I ran over it.
老爸的生日怎么了
So, what about Pop's birthday?
我建议明天等他和戴夫钓鱼回来
Well, I thought it'd be fun if we threw him a surprise party
我们给他办一个惊喜派对
tomorrow when he and Dave get home from fishing.
肯定会很好玩
Ooh, that'll be so much fun.
没错 这个派对
Yeah, totally. Now, this party's gonna be
就是我们送他的礼物对吗
a gift from all of us, right?
你想让我们怎么做
So, what do you want us to do?
我在考虑
Well, I was thinking about inviting
邀请一群人来送他最喜欢的东西
a bunch of people over and surprising him
给他一个惊喜
with some of his favorite things.
这么说 我们要留他一个人
Oh, so we all just gonna leave him alone
穿着运动裤 边看湖人队比赛边吃玉米片
to watch the Laker game and eat nachos in his sweatpants.
不 我是说他最喜欢的食物
No. You know, I mean his favorite food,
最喜欢的音乐 然后最重要的是
his favorite music, and most of all,
他最喜欢的生日传统
his favorite birthday tradition.
在亲人面前吹蜡烛吗
Oh, blowing out his candles surrounded by everyone who loves him?
不 是砸彩罐
No, beating the hell out of a piñata.
是的 在我十岁生日上
Yeah. On my tenth birthday,
他事先帮我砸了几下
he wanted to take a few practice swings to soften it up for me.
他砸的特别狠 我们在两个街区外找到了彩糖
He hit that thing so hard we found Tootsie Rolls two blocks away.
明天我要做一天的饭
So I will be cooking all day tomorrow,
所以你们明天去拿装饰品
so I'm gonna need you guys to pick up the decorations,
彩罐和龟牌镀膜
the piñata and some Turtle Wax.
要龟牌镀膜干嘛
Why do we need Turtle Wax?
给葛罗弗的
It's for Grover.
你把我车漆蹭了
If you can put a dent in my car,
就必须帮我补漆
your little butt can wax it, too.
这里真棒啊
This place is great.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表