剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
Bonanza, Bounty, something like that.
极光
The Aurora.
就像是黎明
Like the dawn.
好吧
All right.
你和我 斯坦恩斯先生
You and I, Mr Staines,
就是这勘探公♥司♥的
are now equal-share partners
等额股份合伙人了 极光公♥司♥
in the prospecting venture Aurora.
苏先生
Mr Sook?
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
这是对海皇尼普顿的供奉
It's an offering to Neptune, God of the sea,
罗马神话中的海神 对应希腊神话波塞冬
愿他保佑航程平安
for a safe journey.
-你也是去掘金吗 -不 我回家
- Are you off to the diggings? - No, I'm going home.
这是我的宝藏
This is my treasure.
很漂亮
It's very nice.
你找错石头了
You are seeking the wrong stone.
维瑟洛小姐 我在你这么大时
When I was your age, Miss Wetherell,
我爱的男人 我以为会委身的那个男人
the man I loved, the man I always thought I'd marry,
被送走了
was sent away.
我以为没有他我就活不下去
I thought I'd never survive without him.
但我活下来了
But I did survive.
你也能行
And so will you.
他出了什么事
What happened to him?
往事不可追 现在克罗斯比才是我丈夫
What's passed has passed. Crosbie is my husband now.
命运无关即将发生的事
Fate is not a matter of what's going to happen;
而在于注定发生的事
it's a matter of what's meant to happen.
但如果不是我们造就命运
But what if we don't make our fortunes?
如果是命运造就
What if fortune makes...
我们
us?
我们都梦想着
We've all dreamed it
从泥潭中挖出金块
plucking that nugget out of the muck.
天啊 她鬼话真多
God, she talks a lot of shite.
她偷了我的钱包
She stole my purse.
她让整件事看起来像个意外
She made it look like an accident,
但我后来在她大衣口袋里找到了
but I found it later in the pocket of her coat.
她不知道我找到了 我放回去了
She doesn't know I found it. I put it back.
你知道吗
Did you know?
听着
Look.
你别太在意 这不过是买♥♥卖♥♥
You can't take it personally. It's just business.
看看你
I mean, look at you.
你知道这话我听了多少遍吗
Do you know how many times I've heard that?
我不想被人看着
I don't want to be looked at.
谁都可以被看见
Anybody can be seen.
我想去看
I want to see.
来吧 学徒
Come on, apprentice.
我们唯一不能...
The only thing we cannot...
那个呢
What about that one?
[毛利语]是一只新西兰鸻
He manu. Tuturiwhatu.
一只鸟
a bird...
一只翅膀折着
with one wing folded.
她假装受伤以保护自己的孩子
She pretends she's injured to protect her young.
我看到的是一只蝎子
I see a scorpion.
什么是蝎子
What is a scorpion?
就像是螃蟹
It's like a crab...
但尾巴上长了刺针
with a sting in its tail.
她说这个采矿地
She says it's a claim
由一个叫魁的中国佬负责
worked by a Chinaman Quee.
极光
她知道他的名字
She knew his name.
当然 毕竟大家都叫她中国佬的安
I'll bet she did. Chinaman's Ann, they call her.
她对中国佬情有独钟
She's got quite a taste for them.
但她不知道这个吧
I don't think she knew about that.
她看起来真的很震惊
She seemed genuinely shocked.
所有妓♥女♥都会演戏
Every whore can act.
我们找到了方法和动机 德夫林先生
Well, we've got method and motive, Mr Devlin.
不论她是劝说还是强迫他喝了
Either she convinced him to drink it or she forced him
或是她加了料而他不知道
or she cut his drink and he didn't know.
反正是这三种情况之一
It's one of the three.
有可能他把这个当药吃了 有可能他想自杀
Or he took it as a medicine. Or he committed suicide.
又或者是他被其他人给杀了
Or he was killed by someone else entirely.
你不能就断定凶手是她
You can't just assume it was her.
我可以 德夫林先生 我能断定且肯定是她
Oh, but I can, Mr Devlin. I can assume it. And I do.
-如果她是清白的呢 -清白
- What if she's innocent? - Innocent?
每一晚 那女人的身体都肮脏不堪
Every night of the week, that girl is up to her neck in filth.
我是说她在这个案件里是清白的
Innocent of murder is what I meant.
她就在尸体旁被发现的
She was found next to the body.
尸体附近 不是尸体旁边
Near the body, not next to it.
我不会容忍♥妓♥女♥ 德夫林先生
I will not suffer whores, Mr Devlin,
也不会容忍♥那些嫖♥客♥
and I will not suffer those who frequent them.
还有吗
Anything else?
什么
What?
你在小屋里还发现了别的线索吗
At the cottage did you find anything else?
没有
No.
没别的了
Nothing else.
你不介意在家留守
You don't mind holding down the fort
几小时吧
for a couple of hours, do you?
我有些事要去城里办
I have some errands to run in town,
但我不想把克罗斯比一个人留在家
and I hate to leave Crosbie alone
以免他摔下楼梯
in case he falls down the stairs
或打翻灯 把房♥子点着了
or knocks over a lamp and sets the house on fire.
这栋房♥子已经起过三次火了
Three times this building has gone up in flames.
你相信吗
Would you believe it?
我会留下来
I'll stay.
你真好
You're too good.
走吧 我们该走了
Come on. We're going out.
那威尔士太太呢
What about Mrs Wells?
她怎么了
What about her?
阿利斯泰尔·劳德贝克
Alistair Lauderback.
莉迪亚·格林韦
Lydia Greenway.
天啊
Good God!
我刚到五分钟 真是太巧了
I only arrived five minutes ago. This is extraordinary!
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know I was here?
请我喝一杯吧
Buy me a drink.
过来
Come here.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
睁大眼睛看好了
Keep your eyes open.
这是我第一次见你笑
I reckon that's the first I've seen you smile.
事实上我到镇上是来找你的
It's actually on account of you that I'm in town.
还记得我给你买♥♥的那条裙子吗
Remember that dress I bought you?
当然
Of course.
-为了那个我特地去了墨尔本 -我记得
- I sent to Melbourne for it. - I remember.
当然了 我不想让我妻子知道
Well, I didn't want my wife to know, of course,
所以我开了一个空白账户
so I opened up a clean account,
付了现金 再也没用过那个账户
paid cash, never used the account again.
上周前我听说
Now, hear this just last week,
我听说有单私人货运
I hear word of a private shipment,
用了我的货船"一帆风顺"号♥在周三早上出海
going out Wednesday morning on Godspeed one of my ships
还划的是那个账户的钱
under that account.
有人一直用了我的名义
Someone's been using my name.
真是太可怕了
How very frightening.
我跟你说 见到它时 我浑身发冷
I tell you, when I saw it, my blood went cold.
怎么了
What?
只是很高兴见到你
Just happy to see you, that's all.
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
-什么惊喜 -我不能在这给你
- What kind? - I can't give it to you here.
-楼上 -不
- Upstairs? - No.
在"一帆风顺"号♥的船舱里 明晚十点
In the cabin of the Godspeed, tomorrow night at 10 o'clock.
"一帆风顺"号♥
Godspeed?
我还对帐户的事胡思乱想
All this guff with the account.
不然我要怎么引起你的注意
How else am I to get your attention?
你这个小妖精
You little minx!
关于什么的 什么惊喜
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表