剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
You knew her from home or what?
不是
No.
航行结束的时候 最后一天
The voyage over, the last day,
我们约定在到达的当晚见面
we made a plan to rendezvous the evening we arrived.
-她没有出现 -所以她改变主意了
- She didn't show. - So she changed her mind.
-不是 -而现在
- No. - And now,
没有人能碰她
no one else can touch her.
不是每个人都是猪头 你知道吗
Not everyone's a pig, you know.
就因为你放弃了 并不代表我们都放弃了
Just because you've given up doesn't mean we all have.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
她没出现的那晚
The night she didn't show up,
碰巧有人在等你吗
by any chance, was anyone waiting for you?
她把你出♥卖♥♥♥了 我的朋友
She sold you out, my friend.
这可是最古老的把戏了
It's the oldest trick in the book.
说错了 第二古老
Sorry - second oldest.
女士 喝点汤
Lady, some soup.
谢谢你
Thank you.
鸦♥片♥
Opium,
很不好
very bad -
是毒药
poison.
我知道
I know.
不吸
No take.
好
Good.
你吃吧
You eat.
她今天不工作
She's not working today.
-是她出♥卖♥♥♥我的吗 -你说什么
- Did she sell me out? - What?
是安娜·维瑟洛小姐把我出♥卖♥♥♥给弗朗西斯·卡佛的吗
Did Anna Wetherell sell me out to Francis Carver?
-你在说什么 -她认识他吗
- What are you talking about? - Does she know him?
就回答我吧 她提到过弗朗西斯·卡佛吗
Just answer me that. Has she ever mentioned Francis Carver?
女士
Lady?
女士 醒醒
Lady, wake up.
女士
Lady.
女士
Lady!
女士 你快走吧
Lady, you go now.
下午好 您贵姓...
Good afternoon, Mr...?
我找个人 是我兄弟
I'm looking for someone. My brother, actually.
他不知道我来了 我想给他个惊喜
He doesn't know I'm here - I'm wanting to surprise him.
您真是太好了 先生 是哥哥还是弟弟
Well, that's very fine of you, sir. Older or younger?
你能查查他的名字吗 看他是否在这做生意
Could you look up his name, see if he's done any business here?
当然可以
Of course.
我也是家里的小儿子
I am a younger son myself.
很奇怪的是...
It's a curious fact -
几乎这里的人都是 你随便去个金矿问问
nearly all of us are. You ask on any goldfield,
七个人里会有六个 都是最小的儿子
and six out of seven - the youngest son!
他叫克罗斯比·威尔士
His name is Croshie Wells.
威尔士 威尔士
Wells. Wells.
跑起来
Step up!
-没有叫威尔士的 -给我看看
- No one by the name of Wells. - Let me see that.
好了安娜 来吧 我扶你下来
Right, Anna. Come on - let's get you down, then.
安娜 你没事吧
Anna, you all right?
我可不可以问问您
If you don't mind me asking,
您的脸怎么了
what happened to your face?
好 我们进去 小心台阶
Right. In we go. Mind the step.
抬脚
Up we go.
斯坦恩斯
Staines?
斯坦恩斯
Staines!
你没有去挖金矿 这是什么意思
You've not pegged your claim. What's the meaning of it?
-你骗了我 -我骗你
- You cheating me, boy? - I'm cheating you?
是你骗了我
You cheated me!
我当时就觉得你是有意等着我
I had a feeling you were waiting for me,
可我从来都没有想到 其实你完全知道
but it never even crossed my mind that you knew exactly why
-她那晚为什么没有露面 -你在说什么呢
- she didn't show up that night. - What are you talking about?
我知道你是什么东西 一个罪犯
I know what you are - a convict!
所有的迹象都摆在我眼前
All the clues were right in front of me.
我见过赐给你伤疤的人了
I met the man who gave you your scar!
只不过他从没说过你的名字 我也从没想过要问
Only he never used your name, and I never thought to ask,
因为我傻到居然相信了你
because I was stupid enough to have trusted you!
他在哪
Where is he?
克罗斯比·威尔士在哪
Where is Crosbie Wells?
她会告诉我的
She'll tell me.
你走开
Stay away!
他在哪
Where is he?
别碰她 她什么都不知道
Don't touch her! She doesn't know anything!
克罗斯比·威尔士在哪
Where is Crosbie Wells?!
放开她
Let her go!
住手
Hey! Stop!
他在北边 河边毛利人的领地 放开她
He's up north on Maori land, by the river. Let her go!
安娜
Anna.
去把普里查德先生找来
Go get Mr Pritchard!
等等
Wait.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Anna?
安娜 让我们进去
Anna, let us in.
安娜 让我们进去
Anna, let us in.
拜托
Come on.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
安娜
Anna.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-我丈夫死了 -所以你来庆祝吗
- My husband is dead. - So you've come to celebrate?
是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
他胃里的鸦♥片♥酊
Laudanum in his stomach.
你是自己下的手
Did you do it yourself,
还是像上次一样派卡佛先生来的
or did you send in Mr Carver like last time?
我开始发现你和我有很多
I'm beginning to see that you and I have rather
共同之处 维瑟洛小姐
a lot in common, Miss Wetherell.
我们不喜欢悬而未决之事 对吧
We don't like loose ends, do we?
未缝完的针脚 未补好的洞
Stitches that have come undone, holes that need mending.
实际上 有一件悬而未决之事
In fact, there is one loose end
我倒很想解决
I should very much like to tie off.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
我知道你偷了他的钱
I know you stole his money...
就像你偷了我的钱包
just like you stole my purse.
我知道你在他酒里掺了东西 好让他晕过去
I know you cut his drink to knock him out...
派卡佛先生去暗♥杀♥他
sent Mr Carver up to kill him.
也许他也打算杀了我
Maybe he was gonna kill me too.
你不想让我成为敌人
You don't want me as your enemy.
我不想让你做我朋友
I don't want you as my friend.
这很适合你
It suits you...
这颜色
the colour.
我猜你是为了哀悼克罗斯比才穿吧 但当然了
I assume you're wearing it for Crosbie, but, of course,
你要悼念的东西可多着呢
you have so many things to mourn.
莉迪亚·威尔士太太找安娜·维瑟洛小姐
Mrs Lydia Wells for Miss Anna Wetherell.
-恐怕她不在 -真可惜
- Oh, I'm afraid she's not here. - Oh, what a shame!
我去她屋子里等 钥匙给我
I'll wait in her room. The key, please.
好
Yep.
给你
There you go.
不
No!
在哪 你房♥间里的裙子 都空了
Where is it? The dresses in your room, they're empty.
金子呢 去哪了
Where is the gold? Where is it?
-你有什么毛病 -你会为此上绞架的
- What's wrong with you? - You will hang for this.
我会确保这点
I'll see to it myself.
怎么回事 莉迪亚
What's going on here? Lydia?
你们在吵什么 你这穿的又是什么
What was that all about? And what's this?
你也在悼期吗 怎么老穿着黑色
You're both in mourning? You can't keep wearing black.
-太压抑了 换掉 -我辞职
- It's depressing. Take it off. - I quit.
你不能辞职
You can't quit.
-我们去中国城吧 -我不想去中国城
- Look, let's go to Chinatown. - l don't wanna go to Chinatown.
怎么会不想呢 你都多久没抽一口了
Of course you do. You haven't had a pipe since when?
我不想抽 我也不需要
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表