剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
新西兰
我愿为好事赌命 可不愿为诅咒
I'd stake my life on a blessing, not a curse.
零的一半还是零
Half of nothing is nothing.
维瑟洛小姐 发生的一切
Miss Wetherell, everything that's happened...
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
她是谁
Who is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
女士
Madam.
女士
Madam.
这是谁 你是谁
Who is this? Who are you?
劳德贝克先生 有具尸体
Mr Lauderback, there's a body.
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
安娜
Anna.
发 光 体
第一季 第一集
指纹
九个月前
能相信吗
Can you believe it?
真如魔法一般
They're proper magic.
是大好运
Incredible good luck,
只要你不去用十字弩射死它们
so long as you don't shoot one dead with a crossbow.
那会发生什么
What would happen?
如果你杀死一只信天翁
If you killed an albatross, well...
风会停滞 太阳会越来越热
the wind would drop, the sun would burn hotter and hotter,
深渊里会升起两个幽魂
and then two spirits would rise up from the deep -
死亡和鲜活噩梦
Death and Living Nightmare.
他们会在甲板上下注
They'd play dice right here on the deck,
赢的那个夺走你的灵魂
and whoever won the game would claim your soul.
我没有十字弩
I don't have a crossbow.
谢天谢地 我也没有
Well, thank heavens, nor do I.
埃莫里·斯坦恩斯先生
Mr Emery Staines.
安娜·维瑟洛小姐
Miss Anna Wetherell.
你是第一次出海吗
Was this your first sea voyage?
-是 -我也是
- Yes. - Mine too.
根本不像我想象的那样
It wasn't at all what I expected.
我一直想象 我们出海后
I always imagined once we were out at sea
地平线会变成围绕船的圈
that the horizon would form a circle around the ship,
-但完全不是那样 -是方的
- but it wasn't that at all. - It was a square.
是的 是方的
Yes, it was a square.
有尖角
It had corners.
真惊人
Astonishing.
-我们该自我介绍一下 -不是介绍了吗
- We should introduce ourselves. - We just did.
是 但我们还不了解彼此
Ye- Well, yes, but we hardly know anything about each other.
我知道你认识信天翁
I know you can recognise an albatross.
我知道你准备去新西兰
I know you're bound for New Zealand,
可能是去挖金
probably to dig for gold.
跟我一样
Same as me.
我知道你肯定在首舱室住
And I know that your bunk must be in the forward cabin,
因为我们之前没见过
because we haven't met before.
我还知道你的背心刚掉了枚扣子
And I know that recently you lost a button off your vest.
好吧 我知道你这些事
All right. Here's what I know about you.
-你起得很早 -其实不是
- You're an early riser. - I'm really not.
今天是个例外
Today is an exception.
的确
I do believe it is.
其实 今天是我生日
Actually, it's my birthday.
生日礼物
A birthday present.
给你的背心
For your vest.
你的袖子怎么办
You spoiled your sleeve.
卷起来就行
I can roll them up.
不好意思 维瑟洛小姐 你有事吗
Forgive me, Miss Wetherell - are you engaged?
今晚
This evening.
我可以去你酒店找你吗
Might I call on you at your hotel?
抱歉 我太唐突了
I'm sorry. That was too forward.
我去找你吧
Could I come to you?
好啊
Why not?
我的酒店叫什么来着
what's the name of my hotel?
斯坦恩斯
Oi, Staines!
快来
Get over here.
好吧
Right.
7点见吧
Shall we say 7 o'clock?
餐厅见 如果有的话
In the dining room, if there is one.
那就7点
7 o'clock.
医院在哪
Where's the hospital?
没有医院
There isn't one.
我发现她时她就是这样 喝醉了
I found her like this, drunk.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
不是酒
It's not drink.
是鸦♥片♥ 如果你还没看出来的话 她是个妓♥女♥
It's opium. She's a prostitute, in case you couldn't tell.
你是阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·劳德贝克
You're Alastair Lauderback.
政客可不怎么会到我们这儿来
We don't see too many politicos around here.
我一直在关注您的竞选承诺 劳德贝克先生
Been reading your campaign pledges with interest, Mr Lauderback.
马路 铁路 隧♥道♥ 沟渠
roads, railways, tunnels, ditches.
把她带到看守所吧
Bring her to the jail.
怎么了吗
Something the matter?
怕是还不止这些
I'm afraid there's something else.
下一位
Next.
我以为他们叫的是我 但原来还没有
I thought they'd called my name, but they hadn't.
-不好意思 -下一位
- I'm sorry. - Next.
独自一人吗
Travelling alone?
是的
Yes.
未婚吗
Unmarried?
不可以吗
Is that a problem?
我不介意
Not for me.
在这签个字吧
Sign here, please.
请付1先令 谢谢你
That's one shilling, thank you.
中国佬 你排错队了
Hey, Chinaman. You're in the wrong queue.
你是没脑子吗 滚回后面去
Are you stupid? Get to the back.
欢迎来到新世界
Welcome to the new world.
现杀的 现杀的 我们有现杀的猪肉
Fresh meat. Fresh meat. We got fresh meat.
每英亩只要3先令
Three shillings an acre.
土地出♥售♥
达尼丁[新西兰南岛东南岸港市]
就可能为自己购入一片天堂
Buy your own personal piece of paradise.
每块地都是待采的金矿
Every one a paying gold field.
门票及所有费用都包含在内
Tickets covered, all expenses paid.
来试试自己的运气吧
Come try your luck on a company claim.
这位先生 是的 还有这位女士
You, sir, yes. Madam.
每英亩只要3先令 就可能为自己购入一片天堂
Three shillings an acre. Buy your own personal piece of paradise.
不要吗 不感兴趣吗
No? Not interested?
每英亩只要3先令 每块地都是待采的金矿
Three shillings an acre. Every one a paying gold field.
奥塔哥省金矿地图
门票及所有费用都包含在内
Tickets covered, all expenses paid.
来试试自己的运气吧
Try your luck on a company claim.
-这地图多旧了 -先生 这张地图是全新的
- How old is the map? - This map, sir, is brand new,
而且我向您保证 您想去哪里
and I guarantee that. You, sir, where you want to go?
我推荐艾达山金矿
Mt Ida gold field, I recommend.
别跑 小偷
Stop! Thief!
别跑
Stop!
快来人拦住他
Somebody stop him!
松手
Drop it.
-松手 -那是我的
- Drop it! - That's mine!
松手
Drop it.
真不知道该如何感谢您
I don't know how to thank you.
这个国家女性人数不过男性十二分之一
Women in this country are outnumbered a dozen to one.
我们必须团结一致 我是莉迪亚·威尔士太太
We must stick together. Mrs Lydia Wells.
我是安娜·维瑟洛小姐 刚刚下船
Miss Anna Wetherell. I just arrived.
-从哪里来的 -伦敦
- From? - London.
-独自一人吗 -是的
- On your own? - Yes, ma'am.
被派来工作还是被驱逐到这里
Sent for or sent away?
我自己想来的
I sent myself.
你的生日是哪一天
When is your birthday?
你出生的那一天 你知道吗
The day you were born. Do you know it?
-为什么要问这个 -我会问我遇见的每个人
- Why do you ask? - I ask everyone I meet.
实际上 是今天
Actually, it's... it's today.
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表