剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
总督 立即逮捕这个人
Governor, arrest this man at once.
-为什么 -老天爷呐 从何说起
- What for? - Good God, where to begin?
盗用他人身份 勒索 盗窃 共谋
Theft of identity, blackmail, theft, conspiracy.
他是个囚犯 我是下院议员
He is a convict. I'm a Member of Parliament.
但是你一再说谎
Who has lied repeatedly.
我是被冤枉的一方 我是受害者
I am the wronged party here. I am the victim.
他们从一开始就联手
They were in it together from the start!
联手做什么 到底是怎么回事
In what? What's this about?
-谢帕德先生 -闭嘴
- Mr. Shepard! - Shut up.
这艘船 "一帆风顺"号♥
The ship, Godspeed.
是劳德贝克先生去年卖♥♥给我丈夫的
Sold to my husband by Mr. Lauderback last year.
卡佛先生是船长
Mr. Carver is the captain.
当然 在克罗斯比死的时候
Of course, when Crosbie died,
他把一切都留给了我
he left everything to me.
你不相信我会这么做吧
You didn't believe I'd do it, did you?
你以为我会失去勇气
You thought I'd lose my nerve,
所以你来威胁我
so you came after me to crack the whip.
-小声点 -我照我们计划好的去做了
- Keep your voice down. - I did everything exactly as we agreed,
莉迪亚 毫无遗漏
Lydia, chapter and verse.
我确定没人看到我 我杀他了就走了
I made sure nobody saw me; I killed him, and I left.
我直接回了达尼丁
I went straight back to Dunedin,
-却发现你已经一走了之 -听我说
- only to find you'd bloody cleared out. - Listen to me.
如果你没有怀疑我 我就不会回来这里
If you hadn't second-guessed me, I'd never have come back here,
那艘船就还是我的
and I would still have that ship.
那艘船就还会是我们的 弗朗西斯
We would still have that ship, Francis,
如果你没把船弄沉
if you hadn't wrecked it!
你到底来这里做什么 你是怎么想的
What are you even doing here? What were you thinking?
我们敲诈的那个人正在参加竞选
The man we blackmailed is campaigning for the vote.
我们谋杀的那个人
The man we murdered...
安娜·维瑟洛知道那些裙子了
Anna Wetherell knew about the dresses.
我在她房♥间里找到的 裙子被剪烂了
I found them in her room. They were gutted.
-金子也不见了 -怎么会
- The gold was gone. - How?
她肯定是还给克罗斯比了
She must have given it back to Crosbie.
他死后 一名返乡暴发户出现在他的小屋
A homeward-bounder turned up in his cottage after he died.
值4096英镑的纯黄金
£4096 worth of pure.
-什么 -这就是我来的原因 弗朗西斯
- What? - That was why I came here, Francis.
我在报纸上看到了
I read about it in the paper,
我搭了第一艘船出城
and I was on the first ship out of town.
我没有怀疑你
I didn't second-guess you.
我不是回来指手画脚
I didn't come here to crack the whip.
我是回来拿回我的钱
I came here to get my money back,
并留下来看那个贱♥人♥的下场
and I stayed to see that bitch go down.
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing here?
要我猜
Well, at a guess,
你抽了太多鸦♥片♥ 昏了过去
I'd say you smoked so much opium, you passed out.
但那不可能
But that's impossible.
你被捕了
You've been arrested.
你面临着刑事指控 维瑟洛小姐
You're facing a criminal charge, Miss Wetherell,
谋杀克罗斯比·威尔士
for the murder of Crosbie Wells.
无论你知道什么 不管你在保护谁
Whatever you know, whomever you're protecting,
现在该说出真♥相♥了
now is the time to tell the truth.
-我从没见过这个 -为什么这个没签名
- I've never seen this before. - Why is it unsigned?
-克罗斯比 -他睡着了
- Crosbie? - He fell asleep.
他本来想签的
He meant to sign it.
他打算把卡佛的那半给我的
He meant to give Carver's half to me.
只是他睡着了 在...
Only he fell asleep before...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了
There.
现在签了
Now it's signed.
-伪造 -这不是伪造
- Forgery! - It's not forgery.
你还将面临欺诈罪作伪证的指控
You will add the crime of perjury to the crime of fraud.
这是他的签名 不是伪造
It's his signature. It's not a forgery.
我知道自己刚看到了什么
I know what I just saw,
维瑟洛小姐 我会作证的
Miss Wetherell, and I will testify.
我本想相信你
I wanted to trust you.
魁先生
Mr Quee!
那是谁
Who is that?
你先吧
好的
我想知道那个死人是不是埃莫里·斯坦恩斯先生
I need to know if that dead man is Emery Staines.
告诉我
Tell me.
求你了 魁先生
Please! Mr Quee!
求你了
Please!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫沃特·穆迪
My name is Mr Walter Moody.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我最近刚抵达
I am recently arrived.
我已经获知了你的特殊情况
I've become acquainted with the particulars of your situation.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
在我来的途中 我经历一些事 让我无法...
On my voyage here, I experienced something that I could not...
现在依然无法解释
and still cannot rationally explain.
突然变天了
The weather was turning,
有人让我去船底避难
and I was advised to seek shelter below.
我刚下去不久 就听到一声撞击
No sooner had I descended than I heard a thumping
从一个集运箱子里传出
coming from within a shipping crate.
我努力把盖子打开后
I worked to free the lid,
出现了一个幽灵似的人
and a ghostly figure reared up -
一个年轻人
a young man,
深色皮肤
dark-skinned,
突然之间
who suddenly...
他开始流血
began to bleed...
血从胸部涌出
from the chest,
仿佛他刚遭受了近距离枪击
as though he'd been shot at a very close range.
我知道这听起来很荒唐 但我不得不问
I know this sounds preposterous, but I must ask -
我看到的是斯坦恩斯先生吗
was it Mr Staines I saw?
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
他还活着
He's alive.
他还活着
He's alive!
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表