剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
I marked him.
就像这样
Like this.
他血流不止
He bled like anything.
你也流血了吗
Yours bleed?
没错
Yes.
有时你看见自己会吓一跳吗
Is it sometimes a shock to see yourself?
要是有段时间没照镜子
If you haven't been near a looking glass in a while,
你会忘记吗
do you forget?
不会
No.
我永远不会忘
I never forget.
我是克罗斯比·威尔士
Crosbie Wells.
我是埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
Emery Staines.
这么说 这就是天堂
So, this is paradise.
零售店
银行
安娜·维瑟洛小姐 这是爱德格·克林奇先生
Miss Anna Wetherell, Mr Edgar Clinch.
没有行李吗
No luggage?
交给我们 你不用担心
We'll sort it out, don't you worry.
住宿伙食 以及每周一次热水澡
Room and board and a hot bath every week,
她的全部餐饮所需
whatever she wants to eat and drink,
你把账单寄给我就行
and you send the bill to me.
好的
Right.
荣幸之至 维瑟洛小姐 请这边走
Pleasure, Miss Wetherell. Uh, just this way, please.
我带路
If you'll follow me.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
就在楼上
Just up here.
请小心脚步
Watch your step there.
你是住第六号♥房♥
And, uh, number six is you.
你想吃什么
What do you fancy to eat?
我会做土豆 土豆 和土豆
I can do potatoes, potatoes or... potatoes.
你有什么喝的吗
Do you have anything to drink?
A·劳德巴克
太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine.
给你带了点东西
Got you something.
我捞到些衣服 在被冲上岸的箱子里
I got some salvage. Washed up on the beach in a trunk.
穿上试试
Try them.
这件粉色的
The pink one...
是你的工作装
is for when you're working.
颜色鲜艳
You know, bright colour.
抓人眼球
Lets them know.
其他的呢
The others?
你可以
Well, you can...
想什么时候穿就什么时候穿
wear them whenever you like.
漂亮帽子 一双手套
Nice hat, pair of gloves.
试试
Try them.
你知道吗 养着你要花很多钱
You know, it costs a lot of money to keep you like this.
那不够
That's not enough.
那你最好快去工作
Better get to work, then.
瞧瞧这美人
And will you look at that?
她想通了
She's seen the light.
完美
Perfect.
再整理下你这鸡窝头
Now, just do something with this nest.
-女士 -那个嫖♥客♥有钱
- Lady! - That Johnny's got money.
女士 美女啊
不 我们从不在中国城停留
No, we never stop in Chinatown.
女士
Lady!
有喜欢的吗 先生
See anything you like, sir?
她多少钱
How much for her?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坐前面 这样他们才能看见你
Up the front, where they can see.
你想知道我成功的秘诀吗 尼尔森先生
Do you want to know the secret to my success, Mr Nilssen?
-不怎么想 -每个旅馆放一个女孩
- Not particularly. - One girl in each hotel.
你可不敢让她们交朋友
You can't risk them making friends, you see.
分而治之
Divide and you shall conquer.
我给你放好洗澡水了 维瑟洛小姐
I've drawn your bath, Miss Wetherell.
水已经开了 维瑟洛小姐
The water's steaming. Miss Wetherell?
你不会想让水凉的
You don't want it going cold.
苏先生
Mr Sook?
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你给了我这个
You give me this,
第一次 鸦♥片♥
first time. Opium.
我给你的是鸦♥片♥酊 你那时很痛苦
I gave you laudanum. You were in pain.
一回事
Same thing.
你的错
Your fault.
毒药
Poison.
你的错
Your fault.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我回去找你 但你已经不在了
I came back to find you, and you were gone.
我被捕了
Under arrest.
公共场合醉酒
Public intoxication.
他们把我带到这里
They bring me here.
你的错
Your fault.
一帆风顺号♥
她本应两个月前就回来的
She was due back here two months ago.
是吗 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Oh, aye? Who the bloody hell are you, then?
这船在你离开的那晚被卖♥♥掉了
That ship was sold the night you left.
有了新主管
New management.
你出局了
You're out.
克罗斯比·威尔士
Crosbie Wells?
我不指望你听说过他
I don't expect you've heard of him.
其实我听说过
Actually, I have.
刚到霍基蒂卡时 我们在下面发现一个男人
On our first leg to Hokitika, we found a man down below -
一名偷渡者 他说他叫克罗斯比·威尔士
a stowaway. He said his name were Crosbie Wells.
他一定撒了谎
Well, he must have been lying.
-但为什么 -他是偷渡者
- But why? - He was a stowaway.
他当然会说个假名
Of course he's going to give a false name.
他发生了什么事
What happened to him?
这一切都不太对劲
Something strange about all of this.
为什么没人告诉我
Why wasn't I told?
如果你有问题 去和劳德贝克先生商量
If you've got a problem, take it up with Mr Lauderback.
是他卖♥♥了那艘船
He's the one who sold the ship.
没有解释 没有遣散费
No explanation, no severance.
文件已经提交了 木已成舟
The paperwork's been filed. It's done.
-我只是个送信人 -不
- I'm just the messenger. - No.
你现在是船长了
You're the bloody captain now.
那这个偷渡者后来怎么样了
So, what happened to this stowaway?
他从船上跳下去 游到了岸上
He jumped overboard, swam to shore.
他们再也没见过他
They never saw him again.
货箱呢
And the trunk?
不见了
Gone.
那我们就去找
So we go looking for it.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
霍基蒂卡 尼科尔森 利特尔顿
Hokitika, Nicholson, Lyttelton,
杰克逊 墨尔本 查尔莫斯
Jackson, Melbourne, Chalmers.
这些都是途径之地 可能在任何地方
That's the run. It could be anywhere.
它还在外面 克罗斯比还活着
It's still out there. Crosbie is still out there.
-我们走了危险的一步 -这一步还没结束
- We played a dangerous hand. - The hand isn't over yet.
我们走了危险的一步 然后输了
We played a dangerous hand and we lost.
我们失去了金子 我们失去了威尔士
The gold, we lost. Wells, we lost.
但我们赢得了那艘船
But the ship, we won.
我们可以远航
We can sail away.
我们找到一家修船厂 改了船头的雕像
We find a dockyard, we change the figurehead,
-改了索具... -改船名吗
- change the rigging... - Change the name?
克罗斯比·威尔士买♥♥了那艘船
That ship was sold to Crosbie Wells.
他任命弗朗西斯·卡佛为船长
Who named Francis Carver as his captain.
如果他发现了怎么办
What if he finds out?
如果我们现在走 他永远也不会发现
If we leave now, he never will.
而且他的护照在我们这 他要怎么证明呢
Anyway, we have his passport. What's he going to prove?
我们回旧金山继续未尽之事吧
Let's go back to San Francisco, pick up where we left off.
-我们一起联手 -哪来的钱
- You and me, together. - On what income?
我会开始运货
I'll start up a cargo run.
运货能赚多少钱
And how much would you make?
一周五英镑吗 也许十英镑吗
£5 a week? Maybe £10?
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表