剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
I don't want it. I don't need it.
你再也没什么能控制我的了
You've got nothing on me any more.
我不干了
I quit.
早上好 我的朋友
Oh, kia ora, e hoa.
懒虫 还在睡呢
You are lazy. Still in bed!
我得跟克罗斯比·威尔士谈谈
I need to speak to Crosbie Wells.
她怀几个月了
How far along was she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就应该杀了他
I should've killed him.
割了他的喉咙
I should have slit his fucking throat!
我告诉了他你的下落
I told him where to find you.
他把她按在水里
He held her underwater
逼问我 我只好告诉他了
and asked me where you were so I told him.
-很好 -好什么好
- All right. Good. - It's not good.
你没听见吗 他要来找你了
Aren't you listening? He's coming for you.
我倒希望他来 我要亲眼看看那道伤疤
No, I want him here. I want to see that scar.
如果她救了你的命 那她就是目击证人
If she saved your life, then she's a witness.
她就能为你作证了
Surely she could testify.
你可以去警局报案 拿回你的金子
You could go to the police and get your gold back.
不行 那样她就不仅是目击者 还是共犯了
No. She'd be more than a witness; she'd be an accomplice.
-我的所作所为 -只是自卫
- What I did-- - ...was self-defence.
不是
No, it wasn't.
我不能冒着让她入狱的风险
I couldn't risk putting her away.
我不能这样对她
I couldn't do that to her,
尤其是发生了这种事
not after this.
最好的办法就是 我不再去打扰她
It's best if ... if I just leave her well alone.
你要买♥♥一个尾矿堆作作自己的金矿
You want to peg your claim on a tailing pile?
-没错 -别人采过的废矿
- That's right. - Someone else's rubbish?
都是碎石和沙砾 没有一点黄金剩下
Stones and gravel, no gold left at all?
是的
Yes.
而且是全款
And you want to pay full price?
奥塔哥省
你能带我去中国城吗
Will you take me to Chinatown?
这里不欢迎你
We don't want you here.
滚远点
Get out of here!
黄皮子 看到这里还有别的中国佬了吗
Yellow Face, see any other chinks here?
海滩轮不到你来挖
You don't dig the beach;
要么滚去挖尾矿 要么就滚回家
you dig the tailing piles or you go home!
滚开
Get out of here!
干什么
What?!
给
Here.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请你别再来了
Please don't come here again.
驾
Step up!
容我自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself;
我是莉迪亚·威尔士太太
Mrs Lydia Wells.
我都不知道他已经结婚了
I had no idea that he was married.
我们分居了
We were estranged.
我能坐吗
May I?
请坐
Please.
几个月前我们发生了点口角
We had a spat, months ago.
也不是什么大事 我立刻就后悔了
It was a silly thing - I regretted it at once.
但是他夺门而出
But he stormed out.
我一直以为他还会回来
I always thought he'd come back,
但紧接着 我在报上读到了他...
but the next thing I know, I'm reading in the news that he...
他死了
he's dead.
所以
So...
我才来了
here I am.
你要是看过报纸 威尔士太太
If you've read the papers, Mrs Wells...
不用顾及我 我清楚得很
You needn't wear kid gloves with me. I'm well versed.
其实 如果不麻烦的话
Actually, if it wouldn't be too much trouble,
我很想看看
I should very much like to see it.
金子吗
The gold?
他住的小屋
The cottage where he lived.
你不知道他在这里吗
You had no idea he was out here?
不知道
None at all.
沿着河流的都是毛利领地
It's Maori land all along the river -
也难怪你毫无他的音讯
it's no wonder you never heard from him.
那是什么
What's that?
是个鸦♥片♥酊的空瓶
It's an empty phial of laudanum.
-那是什么 -一张票
- What is that? - It's a ticket.
三等座 乘客姓名
Third class. Passenger name -
安娜·维瑟洛小姐
Miss Anna Wetherell.
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们 请上前来 谢谢各位来
Gentlemen, come forward! Thank you for coming.
有请坎特伯雷的警司
I give you the Superintendent of Canterbury,
郡议员
Provincial Councilman,
现任阿卡罗亚下院议员
the incumbent Member of Parliament for Akaroa
我们西部区的首位竞选人
and the first-ever candidate for our very own district of Westland -
阿利斯泰尔·劳德贝克阁下
the Right Honourable Mr Alistair Lauderback!
西部区的大家 霍基蒂卡
Men of Westland, Hokitika
正要成为整个南半球
is on course to become the most prosperous port
-最繁荣的港口 -没错
- in the Southern Hemisphere. - Hear! Hear!
这个地区的财富由我们掌管
The wealth of this region is ours to command.
我们发展得...
We are growing...
我们发展得比旧金山还快
We are growing faster than San Francisco.
你能跟我们说说谋杀吗 劳德贝克先生
Can you tell us about the murder, Mr Lauderback?
-什么 -克罗斯比·威尔士
- What? - Croshie Wells.
就是你到的那晚碰见的男人
The man you came across the night you arrived.
有证据表明他是被谋杀的
There's evidence to suggest that he was murdered.
什么证据
What evidence?
验尸结果发现他的胃里含有鸦♥片♥酊
A quantity of laudanum was found in his stomach post-mortem
你不觉得这很像谋杀吗
doesn't that sound like murder to you?
我第一次听说
This is all news to me.
那寡妇呢
And what about the widow?
突然出现 你怎么看她的
Showing up out of the blue, what do you make of her?
我觉得我们跑题了
I think we're straying from the matter at hand.
镇上第一起谋杀案 先生
Town's first murder, sir,
大家都很关注
a lot of public interest.
对啊
Yes!
-莉迪亚·格林威 -格林威
- Lydia Greenway. - Greenway?
我是说莉迪亚·威尔士
Lydia Wells, I meant Lydia Wells.
你说了格林威
You said Greenway.
我们还是回到正题
Let's get back - back to the matter at hand.
我想和各位先生商讨我的提案
I'd like to... to share with you gentlemen my proposal
关于铁路的
for a railway line.
-你撒谎了 -没有
- So, you lied. - No.
你知道一个与丈夫分居的寡妇的娘家姓
You knew the maiden name of the estranged widow of a man
-且你声称与他素未谋面 -是真的
- you said you'd never met. - It's the truth
-我从未见过他 -只见过他妻子
- I'd never met him. - Just his wife?
-是的 -那他死亡当晚
- Yes. - So, what were you doing
你在他的小屋里做什么
at his cottage on the very night he died?
你不会认为是我杀了他吧
You can't think that I killed him.
你当时在那里做什么
What were you doing there?
-我是去道歉的 -为什么
- I was there to apologise. - For what?
为
For...
为我和莉迪亚之间的事
For what happened with Lydia.
他一直不知道 这让我良心不安
He never knew. It was on my conscience.
我想坦白
I wanted to come clean.
我告诉了你真♥相♥ 我从没撒过谎 我只是
Look, I've told you the truth. I never lied; I just...
我是公众人物
I'm a public figure.
你能理解的吧
You would understand.
所以你去那道歉
So you went there to apologise?
是的 我刚说了
Yes, just like I said.
我到那时
I got there...
他已经死了
he was dead.
那个毛利人根本帮不上什么忙
The Maori wasn't any bloody help.
那个女孩更是失去了意识
That girl was unconscious.
我不知道到底发生了什么事
I didn't know what the hell was going on.
所以我抱起了她 带回来 接下来的你都知道了
So l picked her up and brought her in, and the rest you know.
而你完全不认识她吗
And she was a perfect stranger?
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表