剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
Is this the place where he died?
你说呢
You tell me.
我当时失去意识了
I was unconscious.
我去生个火
I'll start a fire.
我已经有好几个月没见过克罗斯比·威尔士了
I haven't seen Crosbie Wells in months.
1865年10月11日
赠与安娜·维瑟洛小姐总计两千镑
来自埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
见证人签名 克罗斯比·威尔士
我都不知道他在这里
I didn't even know he was out here.
但你却认识来的路
And yet you knew the way.
我不知道昨晚发生了什么
I don't know what happened last night. I...
我什么都不记得了 一片空白
can't remember anything. It's just a gap.
他肚子里有鸦♥片♥酊
The laudanum in his stomach.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
亲爱的 你可是出了名的依赖别人
You are known for your dependence, my dear.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
所以你承认他是被谋杀的
So you admit that he was killed?
该死
Shite.
-这里有个刻字 -刻的什么
- There's an engraving. - What does it say?
"极光"
'Aurora'.
对你有任何意义吗
That mean anything to you?
怎么了
What is it?
我识字了
I can read.
普伦德加斯特最好的糖浆
Prendergast Finest Treacle.
石蜡
Pa-Paraffin.
鞋油
Boot polish.
-我识字了 -我看出来了
- I can read. - So I see.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand!
我之前不识字 我从没学过
I never could. I never learned.
这是什么 极光是什么
What is this? What's Aurora?
你给我看的合同 卡佛先生
...the contract you showed me. Mr Carver...
你和我 斯坦恩斯先生
You and I, Mr Staines,
就是这勘探公♥司♥的等额股份合伙人了
are now equal-share partners in the prospecting venture -
极光公♥司♥
Aurora.
是一座金矿
It's a claim.
是谁的黄金
Whose gold is this?
一无所获 平分也白扯
Half and half of nothing...
零的一半还是零
Half of nothing is nothing!
-魁 -什么
- Quee. - What?!
魁 阿魁 他在金矿上工作
Quee. Ah Quee. He works the claim.
我怎么会知道这些
How do I know that?
我感觉自己不对劲
Something's happening to me!
你看到了一个人死去 也许就是你杀的
You saw a man dying. Maybe even killed him.
-你现在思绪很混乱 -不 不 不
- You're in a state. - No, no, no.
不 是别的事情
No, it's something else.
昨晚这里发生了什么
What happened here last night?
-我不知道 -维瑟洛小姐
- I don't know. - Miss Wetherell.
我真的不知道
I truly don't.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
把天空想象成一面镜子
Think of the sky like a looking glass.
你所看到的就是自己
What you see is who you are.
当然"你是谁"并不是一个简单的问题
Who you are, of course, is no simple thing.
我们每个人都是一个活着的整体 包括习惯
Each of us is a living constellation of habits,
欲望 观念 记忆
desires, notions, memories,
都是由我们的生活方式
all shaped by the circumstances of how we've lived
和人生经历所塑造
and what we've been through.
鲜血 金钱
Blood; money;
金牛座
双子座
巨蟹座
学识
knowledge;
我们的来处 和归所
where we come from; where we go;
工作 婚姻
work; marriage;
死亡 探索
death; discovery;
我们所侍奉的
who we serve;
遇见的
Who we meet;
以及我们
and what we...
所牺牲的
sacrifice.
但我们不仅仅是这些
But we are more than simply circumstance.
我们有自♥由♥意志
We have free will.
我们会做出选择
We make choices.
而这些选择取决于...
And these choices depend on...
你是来掘金的 对吧
You've come to dig the ground. Is that right?
来赚钱的吗
Make your fortune?
我也打算去那个新地方 霍基蒂卡
I'm heading over to the new field myself - Hokitika.
我在海边挑了几块地
Got a bit of land picked out right on the beach.
你知道我准备建什么吗
You know what I'm going to build?
歌♥剧院
An opera house.
我打算叫它威尔士亲王歌♥剧院
The Prince of Wales, I'm going to call it.
金矿矿场有很多人想看歌♥剧吗
Is there much call for an opera on a goldfield?
从我所见来看 人们极度渴望美丽
From what I've seen, there's a great hunger for beauty
及那些有意义的事
and for things that make sense.
掘金是项肮脏的买♥♥卖♥♥
It's a dirty business, digging for gold.
既肮脏又让人感到挫败
Dirty and defeating.
简直毫无意义
It doesn't make any sense at all
发了横财 或一直一贫如洗都是如此
not if you get rich and not if you stay poor.
过不了多久 这会让男人心烦意乱
And after a while, that grates on a man.
他会想要更好的
He starts wanting better
更高级的 让他深信不疑的东西
something higher, something to believe in.
像你这样的女孩 可以在那里大赚一笔
Girl like you... could make a killing over there, you know.
工作个一两年
Work for one year, two years...
你就一辈子都不用再工作了
and you'd never have to work again.
《见证报》 《见证报》
Witness! Morning Witness!
报纸 报纸
Paper! Paper!
我找到你的女孩了
I found your girl.
真巧 她和你想的一样
What are the chances? She had the same idea as you.
"致埃莫里·斯坦恩斯先生"
"To Mr Emery Staines..."
"署名人今早离开本地
"The undersigned departs this morning
"去往新矿区霍基蒂卡
"for the new field at Hokitika,
"她将满怀希望 期待在那里
"where she will remain in hopeful expectation
"重新相见 你最亲爱的
"of a renewed acquaintance. Affectionately yours,
"安娜·维瑟洛小姐"
"Miss Anna Wetherell."
-真根本说不通 -为什么
- This doesn't make any sense. - Why not?
她没解释爽约的原因
She doesn't explain why she missed our rendezvous,
没解释她更换住所和这么快离开的原因
why she changed lodgings, why she's left so soon.
你想要什么 生平经历吗
What do you want, a life story?
她已经写得够多了
She's got two inches.
"你最亲爱的"
"Affectionately yours."
-有什么不对吗 -没有 只是
- Something wrong? - No, it's just...
无论怎样 你的女孩很有胆识
She's got pluck, anyway your girl.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你觉得这地方满是男人
Well, you think this place is full of men,
等你去看看淘金的地方吧
wait till you see the diggings.
她会是那里千里挑一的女人
She'll be one in a thousand over there.
她得有强大的心理承受能力
She'll need a strong stomach for that.
卡佛先生
Mr Carver.
你之前给我看的那份合同
The contract you showed me
我能再看一下吗
could I see it again?
致安娜·维瑟洛小姐
最近刚从英格兰来 如果您能看到本则启事
望悉知埃莫里·斯坦恩斯热切盼望您的回信
早上好 维瑟洛小姐
Good morning, Miss Wetherell.
早上好 威尔士太太
Good morning, Mrs Wells.
来吧 别客气
Come, help yourself.
报纸在哪里
Where's the paper?
我早上拿来生火了
I'm afraid I used it to light the fire this morning.
-我都还没看过 -我没想到这点
- I hadn't even seen it yet. - I wasn't thinking.
我喜欢边吃边看报纸 你是知道的
I like to read the paper while I eat. You know that.
这是昨天的报纸
Here's yesterday's.
白白浪费了六便士
Bloody waste of a sixpence!
你现在得敲定这金矿了
Now, you've got to peg this claim.
-你要是敢中途跑路 -不会的
- If you do a runner on me... - I won't.
-我们现在是合伙人了 -我知道
- We're partners now. - I understand.
好了 最后要定个名字
Alright, the last thing is a name
鸿运 赏金之类的
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表