剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
你认识他吗
Do you recognise him?
-不认识 -我也不认识
- No. - Nor do I.
但如果这是谋杀 这会给我们需要的一切
But if this is murder, this gets us everything we need -
足够的资金 庇护所 甚至能有小教堂
proper funding, an asylum, a bloody chapel if you want it.
就这样 把他带进去
This is it. Let's bring him in.
没说你
Not you.
我不会离开他
I will not leave him.
这是个本地习俗 要为死者守夜
It's a native custom, sir, to keep a vigil over a body.
他是我的兄弟
He is my brother.
-你的兄弟 -我不会离开他
- Your brother? - I will not leave him.
他们相信埋葬之前 灵魂都还在肉体中
They believe the soul remains in the body until it's buried.
就是迷信 长官 不会有什么影响
It's only superstition, sir. I'm sure it's harmless.
总督 我的天
Governor, for heaven's sake.
如果在这具尸体入土之前
If you come within 50 yards of this body
你出现在他周围方圆50码内 我立刻就崩了你
before it's in the ground, I will shoot you dead on sight,
我向上帝发誓
so help me God.
走远点
Off you go.
50码 开始数吧
50 yards. Start counting.
一
Tahi,
二 三
rua, toru,
四 五 六
whā, rima, ono...
真的有这必要吗
Was that really necessary?
去死吧你
Pokokohua.
放到长椅上
On the bench.
劳德贝克先生
Mr Lauderback.
牧师
Reverend.
我不喜欢看一个男人手中无酒
Hate to see a man without a drink in his hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
姑娘没来吗
Girl didn't show?
我大概看起来很傻
I suppose I must look very foolish.
这话轮不到我说
Well, I'm not one to judge.
我也等同一个女人等了15年
I've been waiting on the same woman 15 years.
-她另嫁他人了 -很遗憾
- She married someone else. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我们认识还是因为她偷我东西
Picked my pocket - that was how we met.
她俯身要往我的翻领上别一朵花
She was leaning in to pin a flower to my lapel.
我都没感觉到
I didn't even feel it.
-你知道她偷了我什么吗 -你的钱包
- You know what she took? - Your wallet?
我的星盘
My astrolabe.
不是为了卖♥♥ 是为了用
Not to sell; to use.
她还真用了 她学会如何解读
And she did. She bloody learned to read it.
等到我找到她
By the time I caught up with her,
她已经知道天上每个星星的名字
she knew the name of every star in the sky.
-你是水手吗 -不是
- You a sailor? - No.
水手对于红发女子有条规定
Sailors got a rule about redheads -
要先搭话 而不是被她们搭话
you got to speak to them before they speak to you.
否则会有霉运 那是我犯的错
It's bad luck otherwise. That was my mistake.
祝你健康快乐
Your good health and happiness.
也祝你
And yours.
弗朗西斯·卡佛
Francis Carver.
埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
Emery Staines.
我和你说过多少遍了要干干净净的
How many times have I told you to be clean?
看看你的样子
Look at the state of you.
看来有美船靠岸了
Well, here's a ship come in.
-晚上好 -你也晚上好
- Good evening. - Good evening to you.
我找莉迪亚·威尔士太太
I'm looking for Mrs Lydia Wells.
越来越妙了
Better and better.
来点酒吗
Wet your whistle?
我叫迪克·曼纳林
Dick Mannering's my name.
-你是... -她的房♥东
- Are you--? - Her landlord.
只是来收房♥租
Just here collecting the rent.
出什么事了
What happened?
那你又是谁 警♥察♥吗
Who are you - the police?
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell.
威尔士太太 真不错啊
Mrs Wells, you have outdone yourself.
给
There.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是等着被介绍啊
I'm just waiting to be introduced.
安娜·维瑟洛小姐 理查德·曼纳林先生
Miss Anna Wetherell, Mr Richard Mannering.
曼纳林先生做地♥产♥投机生意 维瑟洛小姐
Mr Mannering speculates on property, Miss Wetherell.
他是我的投资人之一
He's one of my investors,
他也知道大门在哪
and he knows how to see himself out.
我本想对你脱帽致意的 女士
I'd raise my hat to you, ma'am,
但今天我打赌输掉了帽子
but I lost it today on a very bad bet.
威尔士太太
Mrs Wells.
我们上楼去吧
Let's go upstairs.
你要去挖金子吗
You're off to the diggings?
是的先生 我希望如此
Yes, sir. So I hope.
发财要去霍基蒂卡 西海岸
Hokitika's where the money's at. West Coast.
我听说是劳伦斯啊
Lawrence was the name I heard.
对 如果你三年前来的话
Sure, if you were here three years ago.
你应该去的是霍基蒂卡
Hokitika's where you want to be.
在岛的另一侧 新的地方 没被动过
Other side of the island, new field, totally untouched.
-你去过吗 -没有 我不感兴趣
- You've been there? - No. Not interested.
对淘金不感兴趣
Not interested in a gold rush?
完全看运气 而且时间太长了
Leaves too much to chance. And it takes too long.
先被偷 然后又被爽了约
First robbed, and then betrayed.
而且还是你的生日 太糟糕了
And on your birthday. It's too awful.
我肯定他有合理的解释
I'm sure there's an explanation.
你今天遭受了两次严重打击 维瑟洛小姐
Well, you've been dealt two ugly blows today, Miss Wetherell.
我不会让你再遭遇第三次
I shan't allow you to be dealt a third.
你必须在我这住下来
You must stay here with me.
你真是太好了
You're very kind.
我丈夫的房♥间空着 你可以睡那
My husband's room is empty. You may sleep there.
-你丈夫... -探矿呢 冬天才回来
- Is your husband...? - Prospecting until the winter.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- May I ask you something? - Of course.
-你问过我的生日 -对
- You asked about my birthday. - Yes.
如果我和另外的人是同一天生日意味着什么
What does it mean if you share a birthday with someone else?
基本没什么 这很常见
Hardly anything at all. It's very common.
你看 重要的不只是日期
You see, it's not just the day that matters;
年份 几点几分 甚至是地平面
the year, the hour, the minute, even the horizon
都起一定的作用
all have their part to play.
她一定是出了什么事了
Something must have happened to her,
让她没办法来的事
something she couldn't help.
这里是新开♥发♥的地方
It's the frontier.
她遇到更好的机会 她会抓住的
She gets a better offer, she's going to take it.
不 她不会这样
No, she wouldn't do that.
你不是说就见过她一次吗
I thought you only met her once.
对 但...
Yes, but...
我们俩之间有种魔力 一种命中注定
there was a kind of magic between us, something absolute.
不 我不能再喝了 对不起
No, I can't do another. Forgive me.
酒一旦倒上了就不能拒绝了
You never turn down a drink after it's been poured.
-又要有霉运 -不 是不礼貌
- More bad luck? - No. Bad manners.
敬某种魔力
To a kind of magic.
当然 有一种情况
Of course, there is one circumstance.
非常罕见... 传说中的
It's very rare - stuff of legend, really.
我只在书上看见过
I've only read of it in books.
但如果两个人出生在完全相同的时刻
But if two people were to be born at the exact same instant
而且彼此又距离很近
and very near to one another,
他们就会成为所谓的星象双胞胎
they would become what's known as Astral Twins.
他们的本命盘会一模一样
Their natal charts would be identical,
所以他们的命运也完全一致
so their fates would be one and the same.
他们会拥有同样的命运
They would share a destiny.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
关于天空 第一件所要明白的事
The first thing to understand about the sky
即它是运动不止的
is that it's always moving.
这个图是我今天日出时摆放的 但现在...
I cast this chart at sunrise this morning. But now...
变成了这样
...we're here.
太阳刚刚落山 金星方才升起 月亮是新月
The sun has just set, Venus has just risen, and the moon is new.
这时抬头看
Look up this minute,
这就是你所将看到的
and this is what you'll see -
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表