剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
And what we sacrifice -
双鱼座
Pisces.
过去跟他攀谈一下
Go and have a wee chat.
是刚到吧
Just arrived, then?
-是的 先生 -这天气上岸够受的吧
- I have, sir. - Hell of a day for a landing.
确实
It certainly was.
你要在这里暂住吗
Are you stopping here?
-对 -我叫托马斯·巴尔弗
- I am. Mm. - Thomas Balfour's the name.
沃特·穆迪
Walter Moody.
我是船务代理
Shipping agent, that's me.
你在码头可能看到过我们的名字 巴尔弗船务
You'll have seen us down on the water there - Balfour Shipping.
幸会 巴尔弗先生
I'm honoured to make your acquaintance, Mr Balfour,
但请您原谅
but I'm afraid I must beg your pardon.
这趟航程很不顺 我非常累
I've had a difficult journey, and I'm very tired.
从苏格兰过来的吧
All the way from Scotland, was it?
经过达尼丁 是的 先生
By way of Dunedin. Yes, sir.
你是搭的什么船 帆船还是蒸汽船
How did you come - sail or steam?
帆船 先生
By sail, sir.
私人包租的 "一帆风顺"号♥
A private charter - name of Godspeed.
"一帆风顺"号♥
Godspeed?
对 先生 您知道这艘船
Yes, sir. You know the ship?
我能问问你是怎么上的那艘船吗 穆迪先生
May I enquire how you came to be aboard that craft, Mr Moody?
碰巧而已 我想从达尼丁走的那天
Merely by chance. She was the only departure from Dunedin
只有它要走
on the day I wished to leave.
和船长谈好的
By some arrangement with the captain?
是的先生 脸颊上有道吓人伤疤的人
Yes, sir. A man with a gruesome scar on his cheek.
-弗朗西斯·卡佛 -弗朗西斯·卡佛 那个囚犯
- Francis Carver. - Francis Carver, the convict?
他成了"一帆风顺"号♥的
He made captain...
船长
of Godspeed?
也许您认识那个人
Perhaps the man is known to you.
-算是吧 -那也许
- In a manner of speaking. - Perhaps, then,
我可以和您坦白个事
I might beg to enter into your confidence.
我刚和您说了 我这趟旅程不太顺
I confessed to you just now that my journey was difficult;
可我没说到底怎么不顺了
I've not yet told you precisely why.
是啊
All right.
我在"一帆风顺"号♥上目睹了一件事
I witnessed something aboard the Godspeed.
我没办法用逻辑解释的事情
It's something that I'm afraid I cannot logically explain.
什么事
And what was it?
我很乐意告诉您 先生
I shall be very happy to tell you, sir,
但我要先搞清楚今晚我不小心闯入的
once I learn the nature and purpose of the council
这个小集♥会♥是什么情况
I have interrupted tonight.
穆迪先生...
Mr Moody...
我给你再满上吧
let me get you another drink.
先生们
Gentleman.
来一杯
A drink.
-奥伯特·盖斯科恩 -沃特·穆迪
- Aubert Gascoigne. - Walter Moody.
您谈吐不凡 穆迪先生
You speak well, Mr Moody.
我想您是有文化的人
I think you are a man of education.
我是律师
I am a lawyer.
那您真是个矛盾之人
Then you are a paradox, I think.
怎么呢
How so?
您一来我们的数就到了13个人
You bring our number to 13.
这样您就成了不祥之人
This makes you bad luck.
可反过来 您说您是个律师
And yet, you say you are a lawyer,
实际上我们正好缺个律师
which, as it happens, is exactly what we lack.
穆迪先生 实际上
The truth is, Mr Moody,
说来话可就长了
the truth deserves a tale,
我就先总结这么一句
and that's as short as I can make it.
但我们不仅仅靠命运
But we are more than simply circumstance.
我们还有自♥由♥意志
We also have free will.
我们会做出选择
We make choices.
而这些选择取决于...
And these choices depend on...
我们的所想
what we think -
水星
Mercury;
我们的所求 金星
what we want - Venus;
我们的所为 火星
what we've done - Mars;
我们所支持的 木星
what we stand for - Jupiter;
我们所反对的 土星
what we stand against - Saturn.
以及我们如何看待自身
And how we see ourselves...
包括内在
Both inside...
月亮 还有外在
...the Moon; and out...
太阳
...the Sun.
现在还不算晚
It's not too late.
那天
The day--
你先说
You first.
我们的生日是同一天
We have the same birthday.
真的吗
Do we really?
我想这就是我们相遇的原因吧
I think it's why we met.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
要是我们从未遇见
Well, because if we'd never met,
这一切就都不会发生了 维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell, none of this would have happened.
我也不想这么说 但是
I'm sorry to say it, but...
-如果我们没有相遇 -就不会变成现在这样
- if we hadn't met... - ...we'd be different people.
没错
Yes.
生活在别处 不是这里 不是现在的我们
And somewhere else - not here, not you and l.
不同的人 不同的地方
Different people, somewhere else.
一切都搞砸了 是不是
Everything went wrong, didn't it?
简直不能更糟糕
About as wrong as it possibly could.
我们去走走吧
Let's go for a walk -
去个新的地方
somewhere new.
这枪是我赢来的
I won that gun...
在吹牛牌局上
in a game of brag -
用一张五和一张八
a five and an eight.
全靠虚张声势
I was bluffing.
星象双胞胎
Astral twins?
-你觉得这是疯言疯语吗 -不 我觉得很神奇
- You think it's mad. - No. I think it's wonderful.
所以 我们是在同一时刻
So, we were born in the very same instant.
同一星盘下出生
Under the very same sky.
也会在同一时刻死去
We die in the same instant.
所有的一切
Everything.
我们也会同时结婚吗
We'll marry in the same instant?
那你是什么时候出生的 几点钟
So, when were you born? What time of day?
我不知道 我妈妈从来没说过
I don't know. My mother never said.
我母亲也是
Nor did mine.
把那个扔过来
Slide that to me.
你想把现场伪装成自杀的样子
You want it to look like a suicide.
所以你才拿了我的枪
That's why you brought my gun.
我母亲
My mother...
只见过我父亲一次
only met my father once.
他用了化名
He used an alias.
当她发现自己怀孕了以后
And when she found out she was in trouble,
她去见了一个牧师
she went to see a priest.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他悉心照顾了她
He took good care of her.
威尔士神父
Father Wells,
是他的名字
his name was.
所以我母亲
So that's the name...
给我取了这个名字
she gave to me -
被你偷走的那个名字
the name you stole.
-喝下去 -我要是不喝呢
- Drink. - Or what?
不喝我就打爆你的脑袋
Or I blow your brains out.
那你可真是个体面人
Well, that's very decent of you,
还让我有得选
giving me a choice.
看着恶心极了
It looks like shit,
顺便说一句
by the way,
你的脸
your face.
我敢打赌你每次张嘴都能感觉得到
I bet you feel it every time you open your mouth.
快点
Hurry up.
我这杯该敬谁呢
What shall I drink to?
敬你那个婊♥子♥妈 关我屁事 快喝
Your whore mother - I don't fucking care. Drink.
和以前一模一样
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表