剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
相当于九克黄金
the converted rate is one-third of an ounce.
尽管如此 我们有权检查杂质
However, we do reserve the right to examine for impurity.
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell?
出什么事了
What happened?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
谁是克罗斯比·威尔士
Who is Crosbie Wells?
你从哪里搞到这个的
Where did you get this?
到处都是
It's everywhere.
每个接缝都有
It's in every seam.
拿去吧
Take it.
有什么问题吗 盖斯科恩先生
Is there a problem, Mr Gascoigne?
你必须拿着
You have to take it.
你必须拿着 必须拿着
You have to take it. You have to.
盖斯科恩先生
Mr Gascoigne.
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell...
被保释出狱了
is hereby released on bail.
先生们
Gentlemen.
劳德贝克先生
Mr Lauderback, sir?
报社的人找您
The newspaper's asking for you.
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell!
你最好跟我来
You'd better come with me.
拿着吧 这是我妻子的
Take this. It belonged to my wife.
这是黑色的
It's black.
她有肺结核 这是为了隐藏血迹
She was consumptive. It was to hide the blood.
真是幸会 请问您是
Well met, indeed, Mr...?
本·洛温塔尔 《西海岸时报》
Ben Lowenthal, West Coast Times.
世界也确实在改变 洛温塔尔先生 确实在改变
And times they are, Mr Lowenthal. Times they are.
我们就不遵从传统 去外面谈吧
Shall we buck tradition and take this outdoors?
给我
Give it to me.
-那里有多少 -我不知道
- How much is there? - I don't know.
让我来
Let me.
我来到这个国家 洛温塔尔先生 带着两个野心
I came to this country, Mr Lowenthal, with two ambitions -
其一 赚钱 其二 是财富加倍
first, to make my fortune; second, to double it.
我想问问
I wonder if I might ask about
您到达这里时的状况
the circumstance of your arrival here.
我是通过陆路来的 而不是走海路
I made the passage overland, not by sea,
-因为我坚信... -我是指
- because I firmly believe that- - I meant--
如果没有铁路...
...without a railway...
昨晚和维瑟洛小姐间发生了什么
What happened last night with Miss Wetherell?
你认识她吗
You know her?
这地方的女人简直是稀有动物 先生
The women in this place are few and far between, sir.
我认识她们所有人
I know them all.
她昏倒了
She was unconscious?
是的
Yes, well...
这对宣传来说不算什么好事吧 对吗
it hardly sets the tone for the campaign, now, does it?
我不知道 您找到了她 带她回来
I don't know, sir. You found her, brought her in.
我觉得这非常英勇
I'd call it an act of heroism.
是吗
Would you?
我有个活给你
I've got a job for you.
挖六英尺 或越深越好
6ft, or as far down as you can go.
你到底是不是他兄弟
Were you his brother or not?
一个男人死了 可能是被谋杀的
A man is dead, possibly murdered,
而你却什么也没看到
and you saw nothing?
荒无人烟之处 大半夜的
Middle of nowhere, middle of the night.
一位政客
A politician,
一个野蛮人和一个妓♥女♥
a savage and a whore.
听起来像个谜语 对吧
Sounds like a riddle, doesn't it?
笑话的开头
The beginning of a joke.
我之前没见过这些黄金 我保证
I've never seen this gold before. I promise you.
安娜 昨晚发生了什么
Anna, what happened last night?
安娜 拜托
Anna, please.
《西海岸时报》
我去上班
I went to work.
新西兰银行
然后呢
And then?
我醒来了
I woke up.
深夜
Late.
我感觉
I felt...
很奇怪
strange,
感觉不像自己
like I wasn't myself.
不 还不止那些 我感觉
No, it was more than that. I felt- I felt...
我感觉自己...变成了别人
I felt like I had... become someone else.
我相信好运
Oh, I believe in good luck.
只是不相信霉运
I just don't believe in bad luck.
真抱歉
So sorry.
那是你吸了鸦♥片♥
That's the opium talking.
但问题就在这 我做完没吸
But that's the thing - I didn't take any last night.
我甚至没碰
I didn't even touch it.
-你为什么骗我 -我没有
- Why are you lying to me? - I'm not.
你神志不清了
You were unconscious.
老天 我都能从你身上闻出来
I can smell it on you now, for heaven's sake.
这是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
那克罗斯比·威尔士是谁
Well, who is Crosbie Wells?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell.
过来玩幸运之轮
Come play the wheel of fortune.
萨姆
Sam?
-这怎么玩 -你觉得呢 转一下
- How does it work? - How do you think? You spin it.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是我丈夫
That is my husband,
克罗斯比·威尔士
Crosbie Wells.
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表