剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
Leverage? What's he talking about, leverage?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天下午你睡着时他来过这
He was here this afternoon when you were asleep.
他为什么说自己叫威尔士
Why did he say his name was Wells?
我们得走了
We need to leave.
我的护照
My passport.
我的矿友说得对 他们是带着金子来的
My miner's right. They're in there with the gold.
拜托 克罗斯比
Please, Crosbie.
我们得走了
We have to leave.
我该料到的
I should have seen it before.
谁会用得着另一个人的文件
Who'd have use for another man's papers,
还签着另一个人的名字
signed with another man's name?
只有犯人 一个
A convict, that's who -
想把过去抛掷脑后的人
someone who wants to leave his past behind him.
就是这样
That's what's going on here.
他们不仅要我的金子
They weren't just after my money.
他们还要我的名字
They were after my name.
别 别杀他
Don't. Don't kill him.
别杀他 不要
Don't kill him. Don't.
我们干了什么 我们干了什么
What did we do? What did we do?
你知道现在你是谁吗
You know who you are now?
你是个疤面男
You're the man with the scar.
试试看抛弃这点
Try leaving that behind.
弗朗西斯
Francis?
天呐 不要
Oh God, no.
不要
No!
-我的金子呢 -你杀了他
- Where's my gold? - You killed him!
我发誓 我会割了他的喉咙
I swear to God, I'll cut his fucking throat.
我的金子呢 我的金子呢
Where's my colour? Where's my colour?!
-在船上 -什么船
- It's on the ship. - What ship?
一帆风顺号♥ 就在码头 明早出发
The Godspeed, down on the quay. She leaves tomorrow morning.
-拜托 拜托了 -我的护照呢
- Please, please. - And my passport?
我的护照呢 文件呢
My passport? My papers?
克罗斯比 求你了
Crosbie, please.
我求你
I beg you.
求你了 克罗斯比 我爱他
Please, Crosbie. I love him.
-我的枪呢 -弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
- Where's my gun? - Francis. Francis.
你们是一伙的 你和她
You did this together - you and her.
-不 -你也有份
- No. - You're in it together!
离我远点 你俩都是
Stay the hell away from me, both of you!
不
No.
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Francis? Francis?
不不
No. No. No.
不
No.
救命 救命 安娜
Help! Help, Anna.
帮帮我 求你了
Help me, please!
威尔士先生呢
Where's Mr Wells?
你告诉我
You tell me.
我不...
I don't...
我肯定是喝多了 我什么也不记得
I must have drunk too much. I can't remember anything.
醒酒的 能让你好受
Hair of the dog that bit you.
不 我真的不该
No, I really don't-
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
让我告诉你关于克罗斯比这个人
Let me tell you something about Crosbie.
他救了自己 却把你撇下
He saved himself and left you here
因为你一张开腿他就忘记了你
because he forgot you the moment you opened your legs.
你对他来说一文不值
You're nothing to him.
你只是个婊♥子♥ 什么都不是
You're a whore. You're nothing.
莉迪亚
lydia?
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
你看
Look!
都是你害的 滚出我家
You did this. Get the fuck out of my house!
船呢
The ship?
-开走了 -不 不
- It's gone. - No. No!
弗朗西斯 我们无能为力 别这样
Francis, there's nothing we can do. Stop.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他在哪 他在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
我不知道 我们会找到他的
I don't know. We'll find him.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
We will find him.
过来
Come.
回床上去
Come back to bed.
我能解释
I can explain.
是吗 解释吧
Oh, aye? Well, go ahead, then.
我叫克罗斯比·威尔士
My name is Croshie Wells.
我在邓斯坦谷挖到了金子 你能查到
I made a strike in the Dunstan Valley. You can look it up.
我被一个犯人抢劫了
I was robbed by a convict.
他抢走了 抢走了我的文件
He took... He took my papers
和我的金子 他偷偷藏在了这船的某处
and my gold, and he smuggled the gold somewhere on this ship.
所以我才在这里 拿回来 我...
That's why I'm here - to get it back. I...
好 好
All right, all right.
我无意偷渡 我没有恶意 我...
I never meant to stow away. I don't mean any harm. I...
我只想把钱拿回来
I just want to get my money back.
-把他铐上 -不要
- Shackle him. - No.
不 金子肯定在这
No, it's... it's here.
被藏在了船上
It's here somewhere.
让我找找吧
Just let me look for it.
我听够了 确保把他铐严实了
I've heard enough. Make sure he's secure.
我们俩分 我们五五分
I'll share it with you. We'll split it down the middle!
求你了
Please!
把货都装好 准备第一艘船
Load the cargo. Prepare the first boat.
别还没下水就翻了
Don't turn it over before it's in the water.
至少保证有一艘船上岸 行吗
Let's get at least one boat to shore. All right?
你们能不能专心点
Will you bloody concentrate!
你敢弄坏我的船 我打死你
You damage my boat, I'll have you flogged!
怎么样了
How is it?
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
我们得先找到他
We'll have to find him first.
我签了他的名字 莉迪亚
I signed his name, Lydia.
只要他活着
So long as he's alive-
这船就是他的
The ship belongs to him.
对 弗朗西斯 我很清楚 谢谢
Yes, Francis, I understand, thank you.
真希望我不用走
I wish I didn't have to leave.
你可以不走
You don't.
不行 我还得去挖矿
No, I have to go and stake a claim.
我签了合同
I signed a contract.
我以为你来这是为了爱人
I thought you came here for love.
我可能爱过她
I might have loved her.
我想爱她
I wanted to.
你不能自己藏着
You cannot keep it for yourself.
绿岩
Te Pounamu.
找到的东西都要交出来
What you find you must give away.
这里是毛利岛
This is Maori land!
这鬼地方真称不上家
Hell of a place to call home.
我的山叫涂胡阿
My mountain is Tuhua.
我的河叫阿♥拉♥胡拉
My river is Arahura.
我的独木舟叫塔基蒂莫
My canoe is Takitimu.
我的族人叫威威族
My hapu is Ngati Waewae.
我的部落叫塔胡部落
My iwi is Ngai Tahu.
我叫特劳·特法伊
And my name is Te Rau Tauwhare.
幸会
Pleased to meet you all.
你怎么不告诉我你的名字
Why don't you give me your name?
我无意冒犯
I don't mean any disrespect.
我只是努力不用那名字
I'm just trying not to use it.
给你
Here.
抱歉闯进你的地盘
Sorry to have trespassed.
我只有那个了
It's all I've got.
那疼吗
Did that hurt?
疼
Yes.
我割了一个男人的脸
I cut a man's face.
我标记了他
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表