剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
让人送到房♥间来吧
Have it sent up to my room.
来了又走了 我应该说清楚点的
Well, it did arrive, and then it left again, I should have said.
-不过我们知道行李在哪 -什么
- We know where it is. - What?
棘手的是
Here's the rub.
实际上行李比你还先到
It actually beat you here.
只不过有点乌龙
Only there was a mix-up, you see,
货物来来往往 有些弄混了
between goods going out and goods coming in, and, well,
简而言之
the long and short of it is
它被装上了"一帆风顺"号♥
that it was loaded on to the Godspeed.
你说什么
What?
这种情况在所难免
Well, you can see how it happened.
印着你的名字行李 装到了你的船上
You know, your name; your ship.
-"一帆风顺"号♥来过这里 -是的 它是个常客
- Godspeed was here? - Yes. She's a regular,
往返于达尼丁之间
back and forth from Dunedin.
新西兰南岛东南海岸港口城市
它在你到达的那天早上离开的
She left the morning you arrived.
总之 好消息是它回来了 就在近海
Anyway, the good news is she's back, just offshore.
它回来了
She's back?
等到涨潮就能靠岸了
Just waiting for the tide to turn.
一旦它靠岸 我们就把你的行李拿回岸上
And as soon as it does, we'll have your luggage in to shore,
一切都会恢复原样 我保证
and all this will be put to rest. I promise.
莉迪亚
Lydia!
他向我保证过我再也不会看到那艘船了
He promised me I would never see that ship again.
它来这里做什么
What's it doing here?
至少告诉我 敲诈我那个人的名字吧
At least tell me his name - the man who blackmailed me.
他自称船长对吧
I suppose he named himself Captain?
我想他人也在这里 就在近海 对吧
I suppose he's here too, just offshore, hey?
我恐怕根本不知道
I'm afraid I haven't the slightest idea
-你在说什么 -就一下也好
- what you're talking about. - Just for one second,
你能不能别再演了 好好回答我
would you stop it with this performance and talk to me?
但这一切一直都是表演 劳德贝克先生
But it was always a performance, Mr Lauderback.
你难道看不出来吗
Couldn't you tell?
你是个婊♥子♥ 你知道吗
You're a bitch. You know that?
你是个铁石心肠 冷血无情的
You're a callous, cold-hearted-
留着对你老婆说吧
Save it for your wife.
你知道像你这种人会有什么下场吗
You know what happens to people like you,
自以为是 无法扳倒的人
people who think they're untouchable?
被扳倒了[被摸了]
They get touched?
安娜·维瑟洛
Anna Wetherell.
她不在这里
She's not here.
-她在哪里 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
-我不是她的看守 -你不是
- I'm not her keeper. - No.
我是
I am.
我们有活儿了 她逃跑了
We got a live one; she's done a runner,
也就是说我们可以去抓人了
which means that we are on the scent.
钱包这招太阴了
The purse was low,
即使是对你来说
even for you.
未先告知 不请自来
Unannounced and uninvited.
看来你是旧习难改
It seems old habits die hard.
老天 莉迪亚 这可是条人命
Jesus Christ, Lydia, this is a human life we're talking about.
你想看到她被绞死吗
You want to see her hang?
你烧毁了东方旅馆
You burned down the Hotel Oriental -
以极低的价格买♥♥下它 经营不善
bought it for a song, ran it to the ground,
然后自己放把火烧了 再向保险公♥司♥理赔
then set the fires yourself to claim on the insurance.
你什么意思 敲诈吗
What's that? Blackmail?
完全不是 我只是做个类比
Not at all; I'm simply drawing an analogy.
-你为什么来这里 -为了发财
- Why are you here? - To make my fortune,
曼纳林先生 跟你一样
Mr Mannering - just the same as you.
那就拿去吧 你是他的遗孀 又没有孩子
So take it. You're his widow, there's no children -
-钱是你的了 -要是这么简单就好了
- the money's yours. - If only it were that simple.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
极光是个尾矿堆 它根本不值四千英镑
Aurora was a tailing pile. She never turned £4000.
-情况是这样的 -我确定地知道它不值钱
- Well, the circumstances - I know that for a fact,
查理 那金矿是我的
Charlie. That claim belonged to me.
请你小声点
Please, just lower your voice.
我把它卖♥♥了 他买♥♥了下来还改了名字
I sold it, he bought it and changed the name.
埃莫里·斯坦恩斯到底是怎么
How in all hell did Emery Staines
在那个尾矿堆上挖到宝的
find a homeward bounder on that pile?
不是斯坦恩斯 是个中国佬
Not Staines; a Chinaman.
什么中国佬 他叫什么名字
What Chinaman? What was his name?
我不知道 就是个中国佬
I don't know. He's a Chinaman.
-我怎么不知道这回事 -斯坦恩斯先生
- Why didn't I know about this? - Well, Mr Staines
-特意要求 -伪造了记录
- specifically requested - Falsified the records.
你受贿了 收了钱并闭上了你那臭嘴
And you got a cut. You got a cut to keep your dirty mouth shut!
-走吧 -去哪
- Let's go. - Where?
-中国城 -不 我不能擅离职守
- Chinatown. - No, I can't just leave.
-我还在工作 -可不嘛
- I'm working. - Oh, right.
快点
Come on.
曼纳林先生
Mr Mannering,
警♥察♥发布了安娜·维瑟洛的通缉令
there's a warrant out for Anna Wetherell's arrest.
我听说过了
I heard.
我告诉总督 她可能在中国城
I told the Governor she was probably in Chinatown.
他说如果她回来了 我得立刻把她交至警方
He said if she comes back, I gotta turn her in at once.
有些事情需要你解释一下
You've got some explaining to do.
你怎么找到的 你在这熔化的金子
How'd you find it? The gold you melted here -
-你怎么找到的 -我给埃莫里·斯坦恩斯了
- How did you find it? - I give to Emery Staines.
是埃莫里·斯坦恩斯给你的金子吗
Emery Staines gave you that gold?
不 是我给了他 他偷走了
No. I give to him. He steal!
你真觉得这样能逼问出来吗
Do you really think that's the right approach?
曼纳林先生 别这样
Mr Mannering, please.
喂 干什么 你没有事吧
进来 进来让他理解一下当前的状况
Get in here. Get in here and help him understand!
极光的金子不是偷的
他在这熔化的金子
The gold he melted here -
我想知道是怎么到克罗斯比·威尔士手上的
I want to know how it got to Crosbie Wells.
问他
Ask him.
金子肯定不是极光里挖出来的 这我知道
It's not from the bloody Aurora! I know that for a fact!
极光只是个尾矿堆 它到底从哪来的
Aurora was a tailing pile. Where the hell did it come from?!
汤姆
Tom!
-本杰明 -我能为你做什么
- Benjamin. - What can I do you for?
你能帮我弄到"一帆风顺"号♥船的记录吗
Could you get me the records on the barque Godspeed?
顺风帆一
Deepsdog.
排字工人的习惯
Typesetter's habit -
单词字母首尾颠倒的回文游戏
the words go in back to front and in reverse.
一帆风顺 顺风帆一
Godspeed - Deepsdog.
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
阿利斯泰尔·劳德贝克刚告诉我 他不想让我
Alistair Lauderback just told me that he doesn't want me
再用"一帆风顺"号♥运货了 那是他自己的船
shipping with Godspeed any more - his own ship.
我不明白为什么
I don't understand it.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Good Lord. - What?
他去年卖♥♥掉了它
He sold it last year...
卖♥♥给了克罗斯比·威尔士
to Crosbie Wells.
快走
Move!
把天空想象成一面镜子
Think of the sky like a looking glass.
你所看到的就是自己
What you see is who you are.
当然"你是谁"并不是一个简单的问题
Who you are, of course, is no simple thing.
我们每个人都是一个鲜活的集♥合♥ 包括习惯
Each of us is a living constellation of habits,
欲望 观念 记忆
desires, notions, memories,
都是由我们的生活方式
all shaped by the circumstances of how we've lived...
和人生经历所塑造
...and what we've been through.
血统 白羊座
Blood - Aries.
金钱 金牛座
Money - Taurus.
知识 双子座
Knowledge - Gemini.
出身 巨蟹座
Where we come from - Cancer.
未来 狮子座
Where we go - Leo.
工作 处♥女♥座
Work - Virgo.
婚姻 天秤座
Marriage - Libra.
死亡 天蝎座
Death - Scorpio.
探索 射手座
Discovery - Sagittarius.
为谁效忠 摩羯座
Who we serve - Capricorn.
与谁邂逅 水瓶座
Who we meet - Aquarius.
牺牲
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表