剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
此致 最诚挚的崇拜 克罗斯比·威尔士
and remain, with deepest admiration, Crosbie Wells.
劳德贝克先生是卖♥♥船给克罗斯比·威尔士的那个人
Mr Lauderback is the man who sold Crosbie Wells his ship -
对吗
is that right?
"一帆风顺"号♥
The ship known as the Godspeed,
他用去年在邓斯坦谷的
which he bought using the bonanza
鸿运收获买♥♥的这艘船
he found in the Dunstan Valley last year.
当然 我猜他是用的那些金子买♥♥的
Of course, I can only guess he used the gold to buy the ship,
不然他怎么负担得起呢
but how else could he afford it?
法官阁下 我看不到这件事和案子的关联
Mr Justice, I fail to see the relevance.
这要说明什么呢
Where is this leading?
只是感觉很奇怪
It just seems strange.
如果威尔士先生从劳德贝克先生那买♥♥过船
If Mr Wells had bought a ship from Mr Lauderback,
一艘价值好几千镑的船
a ship worth thousands and thousands of pounds,
他为何写这样的信 仿佛他们从未谋面一样
why does he write as though they have never met before?
你说她不认字 莉迪亚
You said she couldn't read, Lydia.
-她是不认字 -还有什么你不知道的
- She can't! - What else didn't you know?
-谁啊 -卡佛先生的信
- Who is it? - Letter for Mr Carver.
我被传到庭作证
I've been summoned as a witness.
-为控方吗 -不 是被告的证人
- For the prosecution? - No, for the defence.
-什么 -她在筹划什么
- What? - Ah, she's planning something.
她手里有对我们不利东西 一直没拿出来
She's got something on us, and she's keeping it back.
-斯坦恩斯 -不会 否则她就把他列为证人了
- Staines? - No, she'd have named him as a witness.
一定是别的东西
It must be something else.
为什么那个毛利人总在那
Why does that bloody Maori keep hanging about?
-降神会 -莉迪亚 我们需要实在的东西
- The seance. - Lydia, we need something real!
不 你自己说的
No, you said it yourself.
如果她知道他在哪 她会让他当目击证人的
If she knew where he was, she would've named him as a witness.
他是她的不在场证明
He's her alibi.
他死了 弗朗西斯
He's dead, Francis -
他要么死了 要么消失了 留她被绞死
he's either dead, or he's disappeared and left her to hang.
无论怎样 都对我们有利
Either way, it's in our favour.
我们就这么对付她 别想克罗斯比了
This is where we get her. Forget Crosbie.
我们诬陷她杀了斯坦恩斯
We frame her for murdering Staines.
埃莫里
Emery?
这种羁绊 你还能感受到吗
This bond - do you still feel it?
能
Yes.
他还活着
He's still alive.
他只是迷路了
He's just lost.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
晚间娱乐竟然要三先令
Three bloody shillings for an evening's entertainment.
还以为她要召来特洛伊的海伦呢
You'd think she was calling up Helen of Troy.
引发特洛伊战争的绝世美女
中国佬
Hey, Chinaman!
你瞎了吗 这里在排队
You blind? There's a queue.
您肯定是曼纳林先生了
Mr Mannering, naturally.
这位是谁
But who is this?
沃特·穆迪 女士
Mr Walter Moody, ma'am.
-他是位律师 -律师
- He's a lawyer. - A lawyer, indeed?
你今晚为何会来 穆迪先生 我很好奇
And what's your interest here tonight, Mr Moody? I'm curious.
那我们就有共同之处 威尔士太太
Then we have something in common, Mrs Wells.
我们每个人都有黑暗的一面和光明的一面
All of us have aspects of darkness and aspects of light,
示人的一面和暗藏的一面
a face we show and a face we hide,
繁盛的一面和衰败的一面
something that waxes and something that wanes,
升起的一面和下落的一面
something that rises and something that sets,
借来的光和燃烧的光
the light that's borrowed and the light that burns,
太阳
the sun
和月亮
and the moon,
精神和灵魂
the spirit and the soul,
发光体
the Luminaries.
现在我要求你们保持绝对安静
I ask you now to maintain absolute silence...
拉起彼此的手
and join hands...
让我把自己
as I place myself...
置于神境
into a trance.
我今生就是为了要取你性命
杀人凶手
我今生就是为了要取你性命
你让我全家惨死 今日我要你血债血偿
我今生就是为了要取你性命
你让我全家惨死 今日我要你血债血偿
杀人凶手
杀人凶手
杀人凶手
她对他说了什么
What did she say to him?
杀人凶手
Murderer.
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia!
-他需要药 -不
- He need medicine. - No.
带我去见安娜 拜托
Take me to Anna, please.
安娜
Anna!
你还活着 你还活着
You're alive! You're alive.
星象双胞胎
Astral twins.
你觉得这疯狂吗
You think it's mad.
我觉得很神奇
I think it's wonderful.
所以 我们是在同一时刻
So we were born in the very same instant.
同一星盘下出生
Under the very same sky.
你相信这些吗
Do you believe it?
相信
Yes.
我不理解
I don't understand it.
也无法解释 但是
I can't explain it, but...
我相信
I believe it.
弗朗西斯·卡佛 我以
Francis Carver, I'm arresting you
涉嫌非法收♥购♥一帆风顺号♥的罪名逮捕你
in connection with the unlawful acquisition of the Godspeed.
不 你不能带走他
No, you can't take him.
他被传唤为庭审的证人
He's been called as a witness in the trial.
他会作证的 不用担心
He'll testify - don't worry about that.
一定有所解释
There has to be an explanation.
我在一帆风顺号♥上看到的
What I saw aboard the Godspeed -
那是不可能的
it is impossible.
那和逻辑相悖
It defies logic.
没人会相信的
No one would ever believe it.
如果那不可能 那你们就从没见过
So if it's impossible, then you've never met before.
什么
What?
埃莫里没有上一帆风顺号♥
Emery was never on the Godspeed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你看到的其实是个幽灵
What you saw really was a ghost.
克罗斯比·威尔士
我会去的 我去作证
I'll do it. I'll testify.
这太鲁莽了
This is extremely reckless.
我们知道
We know.
这里禁止进入 立马出来
You can't be in there. Get out of there immediately!
斯坦恩斯先生是重要的证人
Mr Staines is a key witness.
维瑟洛小姐有权与他见面
Miss Wetherell has every right to meet with him
并私下会面
and to conduct those meetings in total privacy.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who the hell are you?
我是被告律师
The lawyer for the defence.
斯坦恩斯先生 你是怎样结识
Mr Staines, how did you first become acquainted
安娜·维瑟洛小姐的
with Miss Anna Wetherell?
我们相遇于到达新西兰的第一天
We first met on the day of our arrival in New Zealand,
差不多一年前
a little under a year ago.
我很愧疚 我对她很不友好
And I'm ashamed to say I treated her rather badly.
-我偷了她的钱包 -你说什么
- You see, I stole her purse. - I beg your pardon.
澄清一下 这是之后在克罗斯比·威尔士先生家
Just to clarify - this is the purse that was later discovered
找到的那只钱包吗
in the home of Mr Croshie Wells?
没错 但那只鸦♥片♥酊药瓶是我的
The very same. But the laudanum phial was mine.
谢谢你 请继续说
Thank you. Please go on.
我偷她钱包时被弗朗西斯·卡佛先生看到了
When I picked her pocket, I was witnessed by Mr Francis Carver.
我以为他肯定要举报我
I thought he'd surely turn me in.
但我想 作为一名走私犯
But I suppose, being a smuggler himself,
他估计觉得我们俩是同行
he saw in me a kind of kindred spirit.
你说什么 斯坦恩斯先生 走私犯
I beg your pardon, Mr Staines. A smuggler?
他因走私罪在科克图岛服了十年刑
He served 10 years on Cockatoo Island on a charge of smuggling.
是在谢帕德总督手下 我确信
Under Governor Shepard, I believe.
不久后 卡佛先生告诉我他认识一个人
And Mr Carver was soon telling me about a man he knew,
克罗斯比·威尔士 最近挖到金子发了大财
Crosbie Wells, who had recently struck it rich on the field.
卡佛先生计划好要杀了他 偷走他的鸿运
Mr Carver had devised a scheme to kill him, steal his bonanza
假称自己是他
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表