剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
真的吗
Is it?
今天
Today.
跟我来吧
Walk with me.
安娜·维瑟洛小姐
So, Miss Anna Wetherell,
在世界尽头这片荒芜之地 你打算以什么为生
how will you make your living here at the end of the world?
我想说先试试掘金
I thought I'd try digging for gold.
野心勃勃
A fine ambition.
但你要知道 淘金热中来钱最快的
But you know, the real money in a gold rush
不是靠掘金
isn't made on the diggings;
而是在镇上
it's made in town.
我自己经营一家占卜店
I myself operate a fortune parlour.
名字叫心愿之家
The House of Many Wishes is the name.
每晚十点开店
I open every night at 10 o'clock.
12点之前算塔罗牌 之后是算命
Cards before midnight, fortunes in the witching hour,
然后根据当天的来客
and then, depending on the company,
与亡灵交谈一番
a little traffic with the dead.
你真的会算命吗
Can you truly tell fortunes?
-我会 -怎么算
- I can. - How?
每次别人问我"你真的会算命吗"
When I'm asked, 'Can you truly tell fortunes?'
接下来的问题通常是
the second question is usually,
"能算算我的吗"
'Will you tell mine?'
你很有商业头脑
You have a head for business.
维瑟洛小姐 你今晚一定要来找我
You must call on me, Miss Wetherell, this evening.
我坚持
I insist.
我会计算你的本命盘 找出你的动力所在
I shall cast your natal chart, find out what makes you tick.
真不好意思 今晚不行
I beg your pardon. I can't this evening.
我有约在身
I have a rendezvous.
我在船上认识了一个人
Someone I met on board,
我们要在他旅馆见面吃晚饭
to meet at his hotel for supper.
你不识字
You can't read.
上面写着什么
What does it say?
马特霍恩旅馆 坎伯兰街
The Matterhorn Hotel. Cumberland St.
马特霍恩旅馆
The Matterhorn.
你知道那里吗
Do you know it?
很熟 我就住隔壁
Very well. I live just next door.
真是个惊喜的巧合
What a happy accident this was.
-抱歉 -对 非常好
- Sorry. - Oh yes. Very good.
我就想告诉你
I just want you to know
要是我发达了 你却没有 你就滚吧
that if I make my fortune and you don't, you can bugger off,
-因为谁找到归谁 -自负的王八蛋
- cos it's finders keepers. - Cocky bastard.
我的房♥间比你的大
Mine's bigger than yours.
风景也更好
And it has a better view.
我得吃顿饭 还得要个背包和地图
Right. I need a dish, a swag and a map.
让个道
Make way!
让个道
Make way!
让个道
Make way!
这家伙真幸运
Lucky bugger.
金子重九百克
We have 32 ounces.
这人运气真好
Oh, what a lucky man.
值将近100磅了
That's nearly £100.
太幸运了
Lucky bugger.
现在测试纯度
I shall now test for purity.
天啊
Oh my.
-是纯金 -太神奇了
- The gold is pure. - Like magic.
快把它变回去
Now change it bloody back again.
不要吸气
Don't breathe in.
谢谢
Thank you.
这上面有很多二手货
Lots of stuff in here second-hand.
不行 我要从店里买♥♥新工具
Nah, I want my kit shop-new and store-bought.
买♥♥旧货 也就买♥♥了别人的霉运
Buy used, you buy another man's bad luck.
哪有这个说法
Ah, there's no such thing.
你不相信运气吗
How can you not believe in luck?
我相信好运 只是不相信霉运
I believe in good luck. I just don't believe in bad luck.
我愿为好事赌命 可不愿为诅咒
I'd stake my life on a blessing, not a curse.
瞧瞧你 罗密欧
Oh, look at you, Romeo.
我宁愿当茱丽叶
I'd rather be Juliet.
她的词更好
She has better lines.
最后不是照样死了
Still ends up dead.
每晚费用都要提前交
Pay every night in advance.
要是生病 长虱子 惹祸 就走人
You get sick, you get lice, you make trouble - you're out.
不许喝酒 不许喧哗
No liquor, no noise,
不许带男人 清楚了吗
no men. You hear?
六便士一晚
Six pence for the night.
我的钱包
My purse.
不见了
It's gone.
没钱付 没地住
You can't pay, you can't stay.
我可不做慈善
I don't do charity.
在海关时还在的 我...
I had it at customs. I...
-那个男孩 他肯定... -走吧 快点
- That boy. He must've... - Go on. Move.
城里每艘船我都找过了
I went to every ship in town.
他们一听到我的名字 就不愿接近我
No one would touch me as soon as they hear my name.
耐心点
Give it time.
要不我们走吧
What if we just left?
变卖♥♥一切 在新的地方重新开始
Could sell up, start over somewhere new.
你知道我做不到 弗朗西斯
You know I can't do that, Francis.
莉迪亚 人们只把我当成罪犯
A convict, Lydia - that's all they see.
-给 -别这样
- Here. - Don't.
不是白给你
It's not a gift.
是预付款
It's payment in advance.
你得帮我处理掉一个人
I need you to get rid of someone.
拍卖♥♥行
抱歉
Sorry.
我... 我从没见过真的金块
I just- I never saw a real nugget before.
那不是真的 只是仿造品
That's not real. That's pinchbeck.
五成铜 一成锌
Five parts copper, one part zinc.
我要是有这么大的金块 不会放在橱窗里
If I had a nugget that size, I wouldn't put it in the window.
早就买♥♥下这整座城和港口了
I'd buy this whole city and the harbour too.
你知道人们管这么大的金块叫什么吗
You know what they call a piece that big?
返乡暴发户 很形象吧
A homeward-bounder. Isn't that good?
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
你能告诉我怎么去马特霍恩旅馆吗
Could you tell me the way to the Matterhorn Hotel?
当然
Of course.
你当然可以放她走
Surely you can let her go.
她被指控流浪 公共场合醉酒
She's been charged with vagrancy, public intoxication
以及企图自杀
and attempted suicide.
你有什么证据
How can you prove that?
她是个妓♥女♥ 我不用证明什么
She's a whore; I don't have to.
我们走
Let's go.
屋里有尸体是吗
You have a body in there?
能听懂吗 你会说英语吗
Do you understand? Do you speak English?
我能听懂
I understand you.
把帽子摘了
Take off your hat.
你看着他死的吗
Did you see him die?
没有
No.
我没看见
I didn't see.
那女孩那时候和死者在一起吗
The girl, she was here with the body?
她在屋外 就在这里晕过去了
Right outside. She fainted. Right here.
那他呢
What about him?
在外面
Outside.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
斯坦恩斯 不
Staines? No.
这里没人叫斯坦恩斯
No one here with the name Staines.
我可能到早了
I'm quite early, maybe.
我等他来
I'll wait for him.
小姐
Miss.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
听着 你得点单
Look, you got to order something.
要不买♥♥ 要不卖♥♥
Either you're buying or you got something to sell.
马特霍恩旅馆
那可不算回答
That's not an answer.
这怎么了
What's this?
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表