剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
你觉得举♥行♥一场宴会怎么样
What do you say to a banquet
有培根 橙汁 还有配茶的奶油甜点
with bacon and oranges and cream for your tea...
再配上世上最好的烟草
and the finest tobacco in the world?
我不吸烟
I don't smoke.
你必须立刻培养这个习惯
You must take up the habit at once.
维瑟洛小姐 你的厨艺怎么样 会做饭吗
How are you in the kitchen, Miss Wetherell? Can you cook?
肯定比我强
Much better than I can, I'm sure.
我应该把厨房♥交给你
I shall defer to you entirely.
从现在起到日落 厨房♥由你掌控
From now until sundown, the kitchen shall be your domain.
我先去下单
I'll go and put the order in.
你认识一个叫卡佛的男人吗
Do you know a man named Carver?
弗朗西斯·卡佛
Francis Carver?
不认识 怎么了
Nah. Why?
他是谁
Who is he?
只是我听到的一个名字
It's just a name I heard.
这个...
How about...
怎么样
this?
特别好
Perfect.
然后这会登在明天的报纸上吗
And that will go out in tomorrow's paper?
明天一早 是的 先生
Tomorrow morning. Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
来亲一下
Give us a kiss.
你现在发达了 威尔士先生
You are a rich man now, Mr Wells.
你必须看着也像富人
You must look the part.
我该给你买♥♥个什么呢 一辆马车吗
What shall I buy you? A horse and trap?
关于天空 第一件所要明白的事
The thing to understand about the sky
即它是运动不止的
is that it's always moving.
莉迪亚·威尔士太太
Mrs Lydia Wells.
不 不
Oh! Oh, no.
莉迪亚·威尔士太太
Mrs Lydia Wells.
奥塔哥见证报社
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
谁把你打成这样
Who did this to you?
我去给你拿点药 好吗
I'm gonna get you some medicine, all right?
止痛药
Something for the pain.
-不能叫医生 -不叫医生 我保证
- No doctor. - No doctor, I promise.
不许告诉任何人
No tell.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell a soul.
你该结账了
You've gotta settle up your tab.
什么账
What tab?
别装糊涂了
Nice try.
不
No!
-只是鸦♥片♥酊而已 -不
- It's only laudanum. - No.
你必须得吃 为了止痛
You must. It's for the pain.
毒药 这是毒药
Poison. Terrible poison.
这不是毒药 是治病的药
It's not poison. It's medicine.
你叫什么
What's your name?
苏
Sook.
苏
Sook?
苏先生
Mr Sook.
我叫安娜
I'm Anna.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我朋友丢下我走了
My friends took off without me.
把账单都留给我了
They stuck me with the bill
旅馆把我赶了出来 我不能呆在这了
cleaned me out. I can't stay here.
你这是怎么回事 斯坦恩斯先生
What is it about you, Mr Staines?
每个人都好像在占你便宜
Everyone seems to take advantage.
走吧
Come on, then.
去哪
Where to?
你现在身无分文 得弄点东西来卖♥♥钱
You're out of pocket. You'll need something to sell.
这看起来美味极了 维瑟洛小姐
Mm, this looks simply delicious, Miss Wetherell.
我感觉自己被比下去了
I find myself quite outclassed.
坐下和我们一起吃 别走啊
But you must join us. Don't go.
我 我想出趟门来着
Oh, I- I was gonna head out for a bit.
工作那么辛苦 你一定饿坏了
All that hard work - you must be famished.
让她去吧
Hey, let her go.
不着急
Take your time.
我真希望海浪没有冲走它
I do hope the tide hasn't taken it.
冲走什么
Taken what?
你的钱包
Your purse.
他姓斯坦恩斯 埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
Staines is his name - Emery Staines.
找到啦 埃莫里·斯坦恩斯先生
Oh, here we go - Mr Emery Staines.
在乔治街的马杰斯克旅馆
To the Majestic Hotel, George St.
我找错地方了
I was in the wrong place.
他今早退房♥了 现在早就走远了
Cleared out this morning. He'll be long gone by now.
你不知道他去哪了吗
You don't know where he went?
去掘金了吧 和其他人一样
Off to the diggings, I guess - same as the rest of them.
放长线 然后钓大鱼 动手吧
Let it out, then bring it in. Play.
昨晚来的那个男人是谁
Who was that man last night?
他叫苏永胜
His name is Sook Yongsheng.
我在战时和他父亲做过生意
I did business with his father during the war.
什么战争
What war?
鸦♥片♥战争
The Opium War.
中国人不和我们做生意
The Chinese wouldn't trade;
不收我们的钱
they wouldn't take our currency.
那我们怎么做呢 我们给了些
So what did we do? We gave them something
-让他们欲罢不能的东西 -鸦♥片♥
- they couldn't live without. - Opium.
中国人出了判死刑的新条例
The Chinese imposed a death penalty.
只要携毒被抓 就当场处死
Anyone caught with the drug would be executed on the spot.
这是他们的法律 不是我们的
Their law, not ours.
我们可不想要他们的命
We didn't want them dead.
我们只想和他们做买♥♥卖♥♥ 真是要命
We wanted their business, for God's sake.
苏家在广州经营出口生意
Sook family owned an export business in Guangzhou.
他们太蠢了 被抓了
They were stupid. They got caught.
全家都被处死了 只剩永胜一个人
They were put to death - all except Yongsheng.
他当时还是个孩子
He was just a boy.
他当时不懂 现在还是不懂
He didn't understand. He still doesn't.
他只是想找个人为这一切负责
He wants someone to blame, is all.
在他看来 那个人是我
And in his eyes, that person's me.
-他和你说什么了 -他说他来杀我
- What did he say to you? - He said he's come to kill me.
他这辈子一直都在找我
He's been looking for me all his life.
我都开始担心了
Oh, I was starting to worry.
-没找到吗 -你告诉我的旅馆是错的
- No luck? - You told me the wrong hotel.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
昨晚... 我在错误的旅馆等他
Last night... I was waiting for him at the wrong hotel.
再让我看看那张字条
Show me the address again.
字条不在了 你把它给撕了
I don't have it. You tore it up.
天呐
My dear.
我真的不想这么说 维瑟洛小姐
I truly hate to say this, Miss Wetherell,
但这个小伙子 他叫什么来着
but this young man - what's his name?
埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
Emery Staines.
斯坦恩斯先生可能故意给了你一个错误的地址
Mr Staines may have given you a false address on purpose.
年轻人有时候很残忍♥
Young men can be very cruel.
维瑟洛小姐的约会对象放了她鸽子
Miss Wetherell's rendezvous has given her the slip.
那他就是个大白♥痴♥
Well, then he's a bloody idiot.
我相信这只是个误会
I'm sure it was just a mistake.
你去海关了吗 找他的名字了吗
You go down the customhouse? Look up his name?
是的 他已经离开了
Yes. He already left.
真糟糕 我很遗憾
Well, that's lousy. Sorry.
芥末酱
Mustard.
你真是只身来到这里的吗
You really here all alone?
是的
Yes.
你是逃出来的 我从小在妓院里长大 小姐
You're a runaway. I grew up in a whorehouse, missy.
你吓不到我
You're not gonna shock me.
接着说
Now go on.
你在逃避什么
What are you running from?
只是
Just...
从前的我
who I used to be.
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell.
这就是他死去的地方吗
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表