剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
You didn't have to steal my purse.
你可以直接开口问我
You could have just asked me,
当着我的面
to my face,
问我是否愿意为你工作
if I'd come and work for you.
我也会同意
And I would have said yes.
你大概不需要一个学徒
You probably didn't need an apprentice.
但是
But...
我很喜欢
I loved it.
整理房♥子
Putting the house in order.
你的小桌子 还有那些行星
Your little table, with the planets.
你对众人施展魅力的样子
How you cast a spell over the crowd.
我喜欢每个部分
I loved every part of it.
如果你要是
And if you'd just...
开口问我
asked me...
我就会留下
I would have stayed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
收下吧
Take it.
我不想要
I don't want it.
收下吧
Take it!
维瑟洛小姐
Miss Wetherell.
安娜
Anna!
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表