剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
总算个谋生之法
It's a living.
是吗
Is it?
我有谋生之法 弗朗西斯 这就是谋生
I have a living, Francis. This is a living.
我想要的是大好生活
What I want is a life.
天父 我们将他交给你 请您爱惜怜悯他
Heavenly Father, we entrust this man to your love and mercy.
愿他现在能永远安息
May he now be at peace for all eternity.
每一次死亡都是一个谜团
Every death is a mystery.
我们总问为何是他
We ask, why him?
为何是现在
Why now?
为何这样死去
Why in this way?
主啊 请赐予我们耐心 接受未知
Lord, grant us the patience to accept what we do not know.
教会我们信赖您高深莫测的神性
Teach us to entrust in your inscrutable divinity
帮助我们消除疑虑和恐惧
and help us put our doubts and fears to rest.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
安娜
Anna?!
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna!
出来
Show yourself!
安娜
Anna!
可算找到你了
There you are.
安娜 回镇上工作去
Anna, you are coming back to town and back to work!
不
No.
安娜
Anna!
我已经说得很清楚 你不能躲在这里
I made it crystal clear. You cannot hide away down here.
如果你一直来这 就没人会碰你了
You keep coming here and no one's going to touch you.
男人不喜欢与中国佬混在一起的姑娘
Men do not want a girl who associates with Chinamen!
你以为你知道男人想要什么吗
You think you know what men want?
男人极度渴望美丽
A great hunger for beauty.
是你告诉我的
That's what you said to me.
但这并不是他们想要的
But that's not what they want.
也不是他们来的原因
That's not why they come.
他们来是因为不管他们自己有多难受
They come because whatever ugliness they feel,
他们想让我更不好受
they want me to feel it worse.
那是他们想买♥♥的
That's what they pay for.
每个男人都希望他的婊♥子♥不开心
Every man wants his whore to be unhappy.
我正合他们的意
I'm exactly what they want.
那好
Fine!
但你不在这工作 你听清楚了
But you do not work here, you understand me!
你不许穿那条粉色的裙子
You do not wear the pink dress.
你只能穿素色
You wear plain colours.
而且你必须保持低调 保持沉默
And you keep your head down and your mouth shut!
你不准碰她
You don't touch her.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
禁止触碰
No touchy.
她是我的
She's mine!
她属于我
She belongs to me.
驾
High!
她是我的
She's mine!
拿开你们的脏手
Hands off!
为了止痛
For the pain.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
不不不 没事的 安娜 没事的 安娜
No, no, no, it's all right, Anna. It's all right, Anna.
我只是帮你更衣就寝 好吗
I'm just getting you to bed, all right?
只是帮你更衣就寝
I'm just getting you to bed.
坐起来
Up you come.
亲爱的 你真该好好照顾自己了
Oh dear. You really have to take care of yourself, hey?
帮我一把 我们把外衣脱了
Just help me a bit here. Let's get this off.
没事的
It's all right.
我不是没见过
I've seen it all before.
亲爱的 快躺下吧
Oh dear. Lie down, then.
乖孩子
There you go.
现在把裙子脱了
Now, let's get this off here.
放松 孩子 放松
Easy, my girl. Easy.
身心放松 安娜
Nice and easy, Anna.
我们可以照顾它
We can look after it.
大家一起 你只需要工作到临产前
All of us. You'll just work until you can't,
然后我们一起照顾它
and then we'll all look after it.
其实有个小孩在身边玩闹也挺好的
Be nice, actually, having a wee one running around.
很肯定很不错
It'll be nice.
这是谁的孩子
Whose is it?
你知道吗
Do you know?
是我的孩子
It's mine.
我禁不住想他的事
I can't stop thinking about him.
当你看到一个死人时
When you see a man dead, ...
感觉很奇怪 你分不清他活着的时候
it's strange, you can't tell what he really looked like
到底长什么样子
when he lived.
死人看起来
A dead man looks...
像被人设计好的
created.
会让你思考背后的创造者 设计者
It makes you think of the creator, the designer.
你看见他 就会思考他是如何被造的
You... You see him and you wonder how he was made.
你是他的朋友
You were his friend.
没错
Yes.
他跟你提过我吗
Did he ever mention me?
他从未提过你
He never mentioned you.
西海岸时报
先生们
Gentlemen.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
劳德贝克先生
Mr Lauderback.
你
What...
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我来埋葬我丈夫
I came to bury my husband.
但我似乎来得太晚了
But it seems I arrived too late.
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表