剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
确切的恒星 行星 和地平线的布局
this exact configuration of stars, planets and horizon,
今时今日在此地所见到的
seen at this time on this day from this place on Earth.
这个图案以前从未出现过 以后也不会再现
This pattern has never existed before, and it never will again.
它如同宇宙的指纹
It's like a kind of cosmic fingerprint.
明天这个时候再抬头看
Look up at this time tomorrow,
太阳会稍早一点落山
and the sun will have set a little earlier,
月亮会挂在稍高些的天际
the moon will be a little higher in the sky,
不同的星星将穿越地平线
a different star will be crossing the horizon,
所有的角度也会变化
and all the angles will have changed.
安娜·维瑟洛 你也绝对是独一无二的
Now, you, Anna Wetherell, are also absolutely singular.
你如今在此处
Who you are is here and now,
在这间房♥里 处于这具身体中 不在他处
in this room, in this body and nowhere else.
就如天空一般 你也始终在变幻
And just like the sky, you too are always changing.
明天的这个时候 你将变得稍有不同
By this time tomorrow, you'll be a slightly different person
你也将望着稍有不同的天空
and you'll see a slightly different sky.
天空如是 地下亦如是
As above, so below.
这引出了我们的第二堂课
Which brings us to our second lesson.
每个人对图案都有不同的解读
Every person reads a pattern in a different way.
没有对或错 好或坏
There's no right or wrong, no good or bad.
只有你所看到的和你所忽略的
There's just what you see and what you miss.
那你怎么预知未来呢
So, how do you tell the future?
恐怕世上没有人有那样的力量
I'm afraid no one in the world has the power to do that.
命运 维瑟洛小姐 并不是关于
Fate, Miss Wetherell, is not a matter of
将要发生的事
what's going to happen;
双子座
它是关于注定要发生的事
it's a matter of what's meant to happen.
如果我能使你相信 你命中注定要走上某条路
If I can convince you that a certain path is destined for you,
那就是你将选择的道路
that's the path you will choose.
很简单
It's very simple.
但那不是命运
But that's not fate.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
那只是你
That's just you.
冬季的去淘金很要命
The diggings are deadly in the winter.
在这里留到春天吧
Stay here until the spring.
每晚两先令 包食宿
Two shillings a night, plus room and board.
怎么样
What do you say?
晚上好 卡佛先生 谢谢你的陪同
Goodnight, Mr Carver. Thank you for the company.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
当然是去找维瑟洛小姐
To find Miss Wetherell, of course.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
谢谢你 不用了
Thank you. There's no need.
没事 这是你到新地方的第一晚
No trouble. Your first night in a new place.
-我没告诉过你 -告诉过我什么
- I never told you that. - Told me what?
我今天到的
That I arrived today.
你不用告诉我 一看就能看出来
You didn't have to. It's written all over you.
晚安
Well, goodnight.
-再来一轮 -不 我不需要
- Let's have another round. - No, I don't need it.
-不 我有些东西想给你看 -什么
- No, I've got something to show you. - Yeah?
是赞助合同 常见的安排
It's a contract of sponsorship - common arrangement.
经常能看到
You see it all the time.
赞助人 也就是我 为你提供去金矿的票
The sponsor, me, buys your ticket to the goldfield,
赞助合同
你的执照 你的行囊 帐篷 和餐具
your licence, your swag and tent and dish -
所有你需要的东西
everything you need -
并且在你抵达金矿之后继续为你提供饮食
and keeps you fed and watered while you're over there.
作为回报 你所赚的钱
In return, whatever you make,
都要与我五五分成
you split down the middle with me.
我看到你 觉得我该赌一把
I saw you, and I thought I'd take a punt.
中国佬不准进
No Chinese.
我不感兴趣
Well, I'm not interested.
我说了中国佬不准进 滚出去
I said no Chinese. Get out.
弗朗西斯·卡佛
Francis Carver.
我等了十五年为我父亲报仇
今天跟你决斗
你让我全家惨死
讲英文 你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Speak English, you mongrel.
我要你血债血偿
跟你决一死战
你杀了我父亲
你这个杀人凶手
够了
That's enough.
你这个杀人凶手 我会杀了你
抓住他
Get him!
来人抓住他
Somebody catch him.
那是谁
Who was that?
表演结束了
Show's over.
滚出去
Get out of here.
快点
Go on!
离我们开门还有三十分钟
30 minutes before we open house.
刚好够时间喝杯茶
Just time enough for a cup of tea.
我知道我的钱包在哪里了
I know where my purse is.
在哪里
And where is that?
我刚去游泳了 一定是落在海滩上了
I went for a swim. I must have left it on the beach.
我明早会回去找
I'll go back for it in the morning.
需要我泡茶吗
Shall I make the tea?
请吧
Would you?
安娜·维瑟洛小姐
Miss Anna Wetherell.
住在麦克安德鲁街彭宁顿太太的寄宿公♥寓♥
Mrs Pennington's Boarding House, MacAndrew St.
谢谢
Thank you.
仅限女士
Ladies only.
我想找你的一位住客 维瑟洛小姐
I'm looking for one of your guests, a Miss Wetherell.
-安娜·维瑟洛 -她不在这里
- Anna Wetherell. - She's not here.
我们之前约好要见面 但她没来
We made a plan to meet earlier, but, um, she didn't show.
我只想确定她的安全
I just want to make sure she's safe.
-她不在这里 -我知道很晚了
- She's not here. - I know it's late,
但我肯定 如果你去叫她 她会见我的
but I'm sure she'd receive me, if you could just ask.
她不在
She didn't stay.
出去 滚出去
Out. Out!
我会让你开心的
I'll put a smile on your face.
不用了 谢谢 谢谢了
No. Thank you. Thank you.
-你在找人吗 -没有
- You looking for someone? - uh no.
我能帮你找到任何你想找的
I can get you anything you want.
-抱歉 -你想找其他人吗
- Forgive me. - You want someone else?
-请原谅 -告诉我你想要什么
- Forgive me. - You tell me what you want.
任何你想要的 我都能找到
Anything you want, I can find it.
-你在找人吗 -不是
- Are you looking for someone? - No.
这边走
This way.
抽雪茄吗
Would you like a cigar?
你到底在哪里找到这位美人 威尔士太太
Where on earth did you find this one, Mrs Wells?
恰恰相反 我向你保证 是维瑟洛小姐找上我
To the contrary, I assure you. Miss Wetherell found me.
你们想喝一杯吗
Would you gentlemen like a drink?
我能看看他的脸吗
Can I see his face?
你可以告诉我他是怎么死的
You can tell me how he died.
或者我们等尸检结果
Or shall we wait for the autopsy?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你当时在那里干什么
What were you doing there?
哪里
Where?
你知道谋杀的惩罚吗 维瑟洛小姐
Do you know the penalty for murder, Miss Wetherell?
活活被绞死
To be hanged from the neck until dead.
天啊
Dear God.
这是谁
Who is this?
很显然 他叫克罗斯比·威尔士
His name, apparently, is Crosbie Wells.
-克罗斯比·威尔士 -谁是克罗斯比·威尔士
- Crosbie Wells? - Who is Crosbie Wells?
闭嘴
Quite.
维瑟洛小姐 他是谁
Miss Wetherell? Who is he?
当然是去找维瑟洛小姐
To find Miss Wetherell, of course.
我正违反合约
I'm breaking the contract.
他死了吗
He's dead?
让我看看他的脸
Let me see his face.
-求你了 让我看看他的脸 -好了 牧师
- Please? Let me see his face. - That'll do, Reverend.
下午好 我是盖斯科恩
Good afternoon. I am Gascoigne.
我谨代表治安法♥院♥
I represent the Magistrate's Court.
我被授权收取保释金及安排提审你
I am authorised to collect bail and schedule your arraignment.
一般的保释金是一英镑
The universal rate of bail is £1.
对于那些想付纯金的人
For those of you who wish to pay in pure,
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表