剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
What's it about, then? What's the surprise?
我可不想破坏惊喜
I wouldn't dream of spoiling it.
-就给我个提示 -才不要
- Just give me a clue. - Certainly not.
你得有耐心
You must be patient.
这叫掘金饼
Digger's dough, it's called.
很难吃 对吧
Horrible, isn't it?
-你真的吃这个吗 -得连续吃几个月
- Did you really eat this? - Every day for months.
给 漱漱口
Here. Wash your mouth out.
你知道我为什么跟你打听一个叫卡佛的男人吗
Do you know why I asked you about a man named Carver?
是他放了你鸽子吗
He the one who stood you up?
不
No.
你来的那晚
The night you arrived...
在你睡觉后
after you went to bed...
威尔士太太出门了
Mrs. Wells went out.
我跟着她
I followed her.
她去见一个叫卡佛的人
She met a man named Carver
告诉他你挖到了
told him you'd made a strike,
黄金就在你的枕头下
gold was under your pillow.
所以我买♥♥了这个 先人一步
It's why I got this. I'm one step ahead.
我知道她是什么样的女人 我不是傻子
I know what kind of woman she is. I'm not a fool.
这个卡佛长什么样
This fellow, Carver what did he look like?
大个子
Big.
好极了
Great.
你不会游泳吗
You can't swim?
你真不会游泳
You can't swim.
我来这里根本都不是为了黄金
You know, I never came here for the gold.
我一定是这个国家唯一能摸着良心说这话的人
I must be the only man in this country who can say that.
来到这是个错误
It was a mistake.
我当时在找人
I was looking for someone.
追踪他来到南安普敦
Traced him to Southampton,
在离港名单上看到他的名字
saw his name on the departures list,
买♥♥了下一艘船的船票
got myself a ticket very next ship
三个月后到了这里
arrived out here three months later.
结果
And it turned out...
我跟错人了
I'd followed the wrong man.
当然 那时我已经花光所有的钱来买♥♥船票
'Course, by then, I'd spent all my money on the ticket over.
我回不去了
I couldn't get back.
所以我想 我也没什么好损失的了
So I thought, I've got nothing to lose.
我就找家赌场
I'll find a gambling-house...
试试手气
and try my hand at the wheel.
人生真是有趣
It's funny how a life pans out
一瞬间 就改变了一切
how, in a single moment, everything can change.
欢迎来到霍基蒂卡
Welcome to Hokitika.
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
-要帮忙吗 -对 我在找人
- Can I help you? - Yes, I'm looking for someone.
她应该是昨天来的
I think she came in yesterday.
是女人 那范围缩小了
She? Well, that narrows it down.
-她叫什么名字 -安娜·维瑟洛小姐
- What is her name? - Miss Anna Wetherell.
她不在这里
No, she's not here.
你怎么这么肯定
Well, how can you be so sure?
因为这里的女人我两只手就能数完了
Because I can count the women in this place on both my hands.
你知道她是否会游泳吗
Do you happen to know whether she can swim?
肯定有张名单 乘客名单
There must be a list of names, a manifest.
这周我们就有三艘船沉了
We've had three ships go down just this week.
他们管这叫西海岸病 溺水
They're calling it the West Coast Disease drowning.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
会变浑浊
It goes cloudy.
这样你就知道了
That's how you know.
绿岩
The greenstone
它的表面会变成乳白色
it goes milky on the surface.
普通的石头只会变湿
A regular stone just gets wet.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我那时溺水了
I was drowning.
我不会游泳
I couldn't swim.
-你是谁 -我记得一些事
- Who are you? - I remember things,
仿佛就在我脑海里 像我真的体验过一样
like they're in my head, like they happened to me.
-你在说什么 -我记得你
- What is this? - I remember you.
我记得...
I remember...
做陷阱捕鸟
making snares for birds
捕鱼 在星空下入睡
and fishing and sleeping under the stars.
你告诉我人死了会变成星星
You told me that when a person dies, they become a star.
我还记得你说这话时映照在
I remember your face when you said it...
篝火光下你的表情
in the firelight.
我到底怎么了
What's happening to me?
埃莫里在哪 他在哪
Where is Emery? Where is he?
-求你告诉我 -你杀了他
- Please. - You killed him.
不
No.
你杀了他 他仍未入土为安
You killed him, and he is not yet buried.
他的灵魂得不到安息
His spirit is restless.
这就是你听到的东西
This is what you are hearing.
-是他的灵魂在跟你对话 -不
- His spirit is speaking to you. - No!
他还活着
He's alive.
[毛利语]他的灵魂
He wairua...
他的灵魂已经死了
He wairua haere atu!
死了
Haere atu!
他的灵魂已经死了
He wairua haere atu!
-晚上好 安娜·维瑟洛小姐 -晚上好 威尔士太太
- Good evening, Miss Wetherell. - Good evening, Mrs Wells.
我希望你找到了些乐子
I do hope you found a way to amuse yourselves.
那是什么
What's that?
-是为派对准备的东西 -什么派对
- It's for the party. - What party?
我很肯定我告诉过你两次了 克罗斯比
I'm sure I've told you this twice already, Crosbie.
我们明天要开场派对
We are hosting a party tomorrow,
主题是"英国海军汪♥洋♥传奇"
and the theme is 'the British Navy on the open sea'.
你干嘛在乎汪♥洋♥大海
And what do you care about the open bloody sea?
我在乎的是生意
I care about this business,
而我知道大家都爱主题派对
and I know that everybody loves a theme.
倒不是说我们需要钱 鉴于你带回了金子
Not that we need the money on what you brought home.
来干杯
A toast!
致陈年往事
To water under the bridge.
特劳
Te Rau.
霍基蒂卡是什么意思
What does Hokitika mean?
回归之地
The place you return.
回归之地
The place you return.
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表