剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表
如果两个人出生在完全相同的时刻
If two people were to be born at the exact same instant
而且彼此又距离很近
and very near to one another,
他们就会成为所谓的星象双胞胎
they would become what's known as astral twins.
他们会拥有同样的命运
They would share a destiny.
是赞助合同 你所赚的钱
It's a contract of sponsorship. Whatever you make,
都要与我五五分成
you split down the middle with me.
她偷了我的钱包 她不知道我找到了
She stole my purse. She doesn't know I found it.
保险箱的钥匙部不见了
The key to the strongbox is gone.
那不是金子 她调包了
That wasn't gold. She switched it out!
莉迪亚·格林威
Lydia Greenway.
-这是什么 -五条裙子
- What's this? - Five dresses,
里面都藏着东西
all hiding something.
你是个疤面男 试试看抛弃这点
You're the man with the scar - try leaving that behind.
杀了他
Kill him.
你得先找到他
You'll have to find him first.
这里是毛利岛
This is Maori land!
这件粉色的 是你的工作装
The pink one is for when you're working.
为了止痛
For the pain.
-这是谁的孩子 -是我的孩子
- Whose is it? - It's mine.
莉迪亚 你在这干什么呢
Lydia, what are you doing here?
我来埋葬我丈夫
I came to bury my husband.
但我似乎来得太晚了
But it seems I arrived too late.
发 光 体
第一季 第四集
另一半
推
Heave!
推 推
Heave! Heave!
推
Heave!
借过
Excuse me.
都好了吗
All set?
精彩
Brava!
精彩
Brava!
怎么样 我们开始吧
What do you say, we inaugurate this thing?
出来吧 姑娘们
Out you come, girls!
干杯
Bottoms up!
在哪呢 哪去了
Where is it? Where are they?
我喝到一颗星
I got a star!
-下一个呢 -我也喝到了
- And the next one? - I've got one too!
第二个
Number two!
还有一个 在哪呢
There's one more out there! Where is it?
幸运的最后一个
Lucky last!
第三个
Three!
上来吧 伙计们
Up you come, lads!
这里来 查理
Over here's Charlie.
好 尼尔森 小心火 这边来
OK, Nilssen, mind the flames. Over here. Over there.
-抱歉 -这边来
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Over here.
幸运的最后一名
And our lucky last.
准备好 小伙子们 祈祷吧
Now, get ready, boys. Say your prayers.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
站起来
Stand up.
有胜者了 伙计们
We have a winner, boys!
免费的
On the house.
我赢了 我赢了女人
I won! I won the woman!
我赢了她
I won her!
我赢了
I won!
好啊
Yeah!
安娜 回来 安娜
Anna? Come back here! Anna!
你马上给我回台上去
You get back on that stage right now!
-维瑟洛小姐 -别碰她
- Miss Wetherell! - Get away from her!
发生了什么
What happened?
我找不到你 我以为你淹死了
I couldn't find you. I thought you'd drowned.
-我以为你死了 -够了
- I thought you were dead! - That's enough!
-等一下 -这就上钩了吗
- Just a minute. - Is that all it takes?
曼纳林先生 怎么回事
Mr Manner, what is this?
你赢了游戏 别着急
You won the game - just hold your horses.
看 你登报的消息 我一直留着
Look, I kept it - your message in the paper.
-她不识字 -什么
- She can't read. - What?
她是文盲
She's illiterate.
-我得见安娜·维瑟洛 -别想
- I need to see Anna Wetherill. - Not a chance.
我只想和她谈谈
I only want to speak to her.
不行 她已经下班了 你出去
No. She's finished work for tonight. Out.
-出去 -你也是一伙的
- Out! - You're all in it together.
恶心 你知道吗 你们所有人都太恶心了
It's sick. You know that? You're sick, all of you!
我恶心 我跟你说
I'm sick? Let me tell you something
每天都有你这样的人
every day someone just like you
来这里对我进行道德审判
comes in here with a big fancy opinion just like that.
而我每天都在忙什么呢
And you know what I do every day?
确保她吃东西
I make sure she eats;
白天有衣服穿 晚上睡得舒服
I wash her clothes; I put her to bed with a pillow down her back,
好让她不会一翻身就把自己闷死
so she don't roll over and drown on her own self in her sleep.
你站在道德的高地...
You stand there all high and mighty...
不可一世地朝我发火
talk down your nose to me;
你都不了解真正的她
you don't even know who she is.
滚出去
Out.
好吧
All right.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
克罗斯比死的那晚 我什么也不记得了...
The night Crosbie died, I don't remember anything -
记忆一片空白
it's just a blank.
-是你杀了他 -不是
- You killed him. - No!
所以你还是记得一些事情的嘛
Oh, so you do remember something.
即使我告诉了你 你也不会相信
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
-一切都说不通 -我不管是不是你杀的 安娜
- It doesn't make sense. - I don't care if you did it, Anna,
但我现在跟你是一条船上的了
but my neck is on the line here too.
如果你不跟我说实话 我保护不了你
If you don't tell me the truth, I can't protect you.
-他不见了 -谁
- He's missing. - Who is?
埃莫里 那晚后我就再也没见过他
Emery. Since that night, I haven't seen him.
-所以他很有嫌疑 -不 他们是朋友
- So he's the guilty party? - No. They were friends
-不会是他杀的 -那他为什么要不辞而别
- He wouldn't kill him. - So why'd he skip town, then?
-安娜 他潜逃了 -不
- Anna, he is on the run. - No!
他不是不告而别 他是失踪了
He hasn't just left; I'm telling you... He's missing.
你完全可以先预支我一部分
It is perfectly within your power to advance me
当作贷款
a portion as a loan.
我是他的遗孀 我们没有孩子
I am his widow, there are no descendants,
他的遗产就是我的
it belongs to me.
恐怕事情没有那么简单
I am afraid it's not quite that simple.
-为什么 -我们
- Why not? - Well, there is,
有理由相信这些金子
reason to believe that the gold
可能根本都不是他的
might not have belonged to him at all.
这是他去年在邓斯坦谷挖到的
He made a strike at the Dunstan Valley last year.
我明白 只是这个...
Yes, it's just that this, er,
-情况特殊 -特殊是什么意思
- particular - What do you mean, particular?
金子就是金子 怎么就特殊了
Gold is gold, how can it be particular?
极光公♥司♥
Aurora.
是一座金矿的名字
It's the name of a claim.
威尔士先生死后 金矿的所有者就不见了踪影
The man who owns it hasn't been seen since the night Mr Wells died.
我猜你也不认识他吧
I don't suppose you know of him?
一个印度男人
Hindu chap?
埃莫里·斯坦恩斯
Emery Staines?
你说什么
What?
你真的快惹毛我了 你知道吗
You're really starting to get on my wick - you know that?
她在哪里
Where is she?
不在这里
Not here.
我刚刚在想 当事情进展不顺时
I was just thinking that when things go wrong,
我们希望一切都是因为霉气 而不是因为我们
we want it to be all because of luck and not because of us.
但当事情进展顺利时
But when things go well,
我们又希望一切都是因为我们 而不是因为运气
we want it to be all because of us and not because of luck.
但其实两者都有
But it's both.
这就是困难所在
That's what's so difficult -
总是两者都有
it's always both.
请你告诉我她在哪里好吗
Will you just tell me where she is, please?
你到底怎么回事
What's the story with you anyway?
她是你老乡吗还是什么
剧集 | 发光体 | 导航列表