剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
Erm...
温斯坦利督察今天打给我
DI Winstanley called today.
调查还没结束,但只剩一些技术问题
The investigation may be open, but it's just a technicality.
贝琳达的死将会被定为意外
Belinda's death will be ruled an accident.
你当我说废话,对吧?
You're not even listening, are you?
回去好好休息吧
Get some sleep.
马克,马克!
Mark, Mark!
欢迎你,请拿一张看看,好吗?
Welcome, can I give you one of these?
你想买♥♥这里吗?
Are you looking to buy?
我还在考虑
I'm not sure.
唯一令我犹豫的
The only thing that would put me off
是这里烧死过一个女孩子
is that poor girl dying here in the fire.
她只有23岁
She was only 23.
真巧
Great minds.
怎么样了?
What's it like?
出事后我就没进去过了
I've not been in, not been inside since.
和以前不一样了
It's not the same as it was.
空荡荡的,很奇怪
It's really weird seeing it empty.
要不要到公园走走
Do you wanna go to the park,
喝杯咖啡?
get a coffee?
卖♥♥掉房♥子是对的
It's the right thing to do to sell the house.
代表我们都可以向前看了
It means we can both move on.
真幸运
Lucky us.
我那天去你办公室
I came to your office the other day
是因为我想告诉你一件事
because there's something I want to talk to you about.
我知道火灾后已说过无数次对不起
I know I apologized a thousand times after the fire
我也理解你还不打算原谅我
and I understand why you weren't ready to forgive me.
-马克,你搞错了… -不,我必须这么做
-Mark, you don't-- -No, I need to do this.
我知道你没有怪我
I know you said the fire wasn't my fault,
但要不是我搞成那样
but if I hadn't messed everything up
就不会有那场火
then it wouldn't have happened.
而我还说跟科娜只上过一次床
And me saying that Flora and I only slept together once
真是可悲
is a really pathetic excuse.
我明知你当时因为韦伯斯特的骚扰
And I know you were dealing with a lot with the harassment
不胜其烦
and Webster,
已经很有压力
and that was really intense,
都是我的错
but this is on me.
如果不是我,科娜可能还活着
If it wasn't for me, Flora would still be alive.
我们都做过憾事
We both did things we regret.
都过去了
It's in the past.
我该走了
I should go.
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
-It was good to see you. -Yeah.
骗子
你肯定韦伯斯特没有你家的后备匙吗?
You sure Webster doesn't have a copy of your keys?
我没给过他
Well, I didn't give him any.
因为用这种下作手段
Because the kind of paranoia
令你疑神疑鬼
that this thing creates creeping into your head,
正是约翰韦伯斯特的手法
this is exactly the MO of John Webster.
这不像韦伯斯特的手笔
This doesn't feel like Webster.
你说已经一年 没有被韦伯斯特骚扰过吗?
So you were saying you've not had any trouble from Webster in over a year?
直到贝琳达出事那天 他打给我为止都没有
Not until he called me the day Belinda died, no.
你觉得这跟贝琳达的死有关吗?
Do you think this is connected to Belinda's death?
没有,目前看来
No. At this stage,
是两件独♥立♥事件
they seem like completely separate incidents.
好,问题就在这里
See, that's the problem.
没有人把这些线索串连起来
Nobody's ever connecting the dots.
我们需要一步一步来
We need to take things one step at a time.
有人闯进了你的家
Someone has broken into your flat.
最有嫌疑的是约翰韦伯斯特
It is most likely John Webster,
而贝琳达的死则是另一回事
and Belinda's death's a different matter.
那很可能是一场意外
It is most likely an accident.
他想恐吓你
He's trying to intimidate you.
我不会让他得逞的
Well, I'm not gonna let him.
你应该庆幸
You should count yourself lucky in a way.
是吗?
Really?
这怎么说?
How's that?
你用不着在法庭上面对自己
That you won't ever have to face yourself in court.
我明白韦伯斯特的那场官司
I understand that you didn't get the result you wanted
-没有如你所愿 -如我所愿?
-from Webster's trial. -The result?
-你当这是游戏一样 -正是
-You make it sound like a game. -It is.
某程度上是这样
To an extent.
爱玛的整个人生尽现人前
Well, that was Emma's whole life that was on display.
你的做法令人觉得
You made it seem like she was on trial,
她才是该受审的一方
the way that you presented things.
我有责任
I had a duty
尽全力为韦伯斯特辩护
to give Webster the best possible defense I could.
你知道的
You know that.
我始终如一
And I'd do it again.
爱玛西顿,她也曾经这样骂我
That's what she called me, Emma Seaton.
你应该查一下她的下落
You should look into her whereabouts.
爱玛西顿半年前自杀了
Emma Seaton killed herself six months ago.
你说什么?
Sorry, what?
这就是那场判决的结果
That's the result that the trial got.
报告出来后,我会再联♥系♥你的
Look, I'll be back in touch when the report's back.
两年前
英格丽,能帮个忙吗?
Ingrid, can you do me a favor?
我…我赶时间
I'm... I'm in a rush.
但你可以找别的律师问问看
But your solicitor can answer any other questions.
事关爱玛
It's Emma.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
约翰,你不用再关心她了
John, she's not your concern anymore.
都结束了,我们赢了
It's over. We won.
我觉得她有可能自残
I think she might harm herself.
你能去看看她吗?
Could you just check on her?
-她在哪儿?-应该还在里面
-Where is she? -I think she's still inside.
是西顿小姐吗?
Miss Seaton?
你在里面吗?
Are you in here?
是爱玛吗?
Emma?
你好
Hi.
我只想过来看看你是否还好
I just wanted to come and see if you were okay.
我知道你今天一定很难过
I'm sure it's been a really difficult day for you,
但都已经结束了
but it's done now.
结束了
It's done.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
但你做得更好
But you were better.
你真是一身铜臭
What a nasty way to make a living.
你为什么要来这里?
Why did you come here?
我看见你进来了,我很担心你
I saw you come in. I was concerned about you.
骗子
Liar.
他叫你来的,对吧?
He asked you, didn't he?
我去找人送你回家
I'm gonna go and get someone to take you home.
我只要约翰
I want John.
韦伯斯特先生回家了
Mr. Webster's gone home.
骗子
Liar.
爱玛,你不用再见到他了
Emma, you don't have to see him ever again.
我连闭上眼都看到他
I see him every time I close my eyes.
停手!停手!
Stop! Stop!
别这样,停手!
Don't do it, just stop this!
不要!
No!
我没事
It's okay.
-你是谁?-锁匠
-Who is it? -Er, locksmith.
我没请锁匠过来
I didn't call a locksmith.
纳什警长安排我来的
Er, Detective Sergeant Nash arranged it.
我能看看你的识别证吗?
Can I see some proof of identity?
当然可以
Oh, yeah, sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了,亲爱的,我办事你放心
All right, love, you're in good hands.
-好的,开工 -好的
-Okay, gonna just. -Okay.
谢谢,那我开始了
Cheers. I'll make a start.
不明来电号♥码
他可是全伦敦最好的锁匠
He's the best locksmith in London.
我想你应该赶快换锁
Thought you could do with new locks as soon as possible
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表