剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
我只想查出是谁杀了贝琳达
I am trying to work out who killed Belinda
是谁想害我
and who's trying to hurt me.
你是她最喜欢的法官
You were her favorite judge.
太令人痛心了
What an awful tragedy.
你怎么找到我家的?
How did you find out where I live?
生日快乐,马克
Happy birthday, Mark.
请你理智一点
You need to get a grip.
老实说,自从那场火以后你就变了
And, to be frank, you haven't been the same since the fire.
那场火不是我的错
The fire wasn't my fault,
但如果不是我搞成那样
but if I hadn't messed everything up,
那场火也不会发生
then it wouldn't have happened.
科娜也不会死
Flora would still be alive.
你也想买♥♥这里吗?
Are you looking to buy?
令我犹豫的唯一一点
The only thing that would put me off
是有个可怜的女孩死于这里的火灾了
is that poor girl dying here in the fire.
我被人盯上了
I am being targeted by someone.
有人闯入你家
Someone has broken into your flat.
估计就是约翰韦伯斯特
It is most likely John Webster.
而贝琳达的死又是另一回事
And Belinda's death's a different matter.
大概是意外
It is most likely an accident.
我想和那个目击者谈谈
I want to interview your witness.
那女人是被人推出去的
That woman was pushed.
真讨厌你还是提防着我
I hate that you're still so wary of me.
英格丽,为什么韦伯斯特也在那里?
Why was Webster there, Ingrid?
你知道是他拉了我一把
Do you understand that he was the one
我才没被车撞倒吗?
that pulled me out of the way of the car?
他依然是闯入你家的可疑人物
He is still a suspect for the break-in.
开车的是谁?
Who was driving the car?
这才是你应该关注的问题
That needs to be your main concern,
因为很显然不是韦伯斯特,对吧?
because it obviously wasn't Webster, was it?
不管是谁
Now, whoever it was,
他们肯定都知道我的住址了
I mean, they must know where I live
因为他们肯定跟踪过我回家,对吗?
because they must have followed me home, right?
我不明白你为什么还要和他接触
I just don't understand why you're still engaging with him.
他带我去见了目击贝琳达出事的证人
He took me to see the witness who saw Belinda's death.
这个人看到了贝琳达是被人推出去的
This witness saw Belinda was pushed.
他叫威尔逊
His name is Mr. Wilson.
你要找到他
You need to find him.
好的,我们…会去查的
Yes, okay, okay. We... we will look into it,
但你不能再和韦伯斯特
but there's to be no more contact
联♥系♥了
between you and Webster.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
英格丽?
Ingrid?
来电,约翰韦伯斯特
拒绝
-你疯了 -我很好
-You are wasted. -I'm fantastic.
你药吃太多了
You are absolutely wasted.
15个月前
好,这里吗?
Okay, what, here?
-好,就这里 -好的
-Yeah, yeah, just here. -Okay.
很好,真美
Okay, mm, beautiful.
这个周末我就陪着你
But this weekend is about you
陪你好好放松
and about you relaxing
放开那些事情
after everything that's happened.
是吗?
Hmm?
你的笑容回来了,对吗?
It's just so nice to see you smiling, yeah?
-你知道吗?-什么?
-You know what? -Mm?
我真的…
I'm really...
真的很开心,好吗?
really happy, okay?
-好 -怎么说?
-Yeah. -What?
我们回伦敦后
When we get back to London,
希望你去报♥警♥
I want you to go to the police
将所有和约翰韦伯斯特有关的事都说出来
with everything that's been happening with John Webster.
我和他说得很清楚了
I've been crystal clear with him.
如果他再联♥系♥我们
If he contacts either of us again,
我就会报♥警♥
I will report him,
但现在报♥警♥是没用的
but it is pointless going to the police with this.
早和你说过了
I've told you this.
那只是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
好吧,我就是不能理解
Okay, I just don't understand.
我不想浪费时间谈他的事了
Oh, I don't wanna spend our time talking about him.
英格丽,你不会真的认为
Ingrid, you don't really think
我和贝琳达的死有关吧?
I could be involved in Belinda's death?
约翰韦伯斯特的典型手法
Whatever makes you question your sanity
就是让你怀疑自己是否神智清醒
is the MO of John Webster.
马克奥彭是你的前未婚夫吗?
Is Mr. Mark Orpen your ex-fiance?
你知不知道他为什么
Have you any idea why he might have called Belinda
要在贝琳达死前几小时打给她?
a few hours before she died?
纳什也出现得太快了吧?
Didn't take Nash long to turn up, did it?
他是职责所在
Well, he's just doing his job.
是吗?
Is he?
只有我认为
I'm the only other person
贝琳达的死不是意外
that believes Belinda's death wasn't an accident.
韦伯斯特是个疯子
Webster is twisted.
别再让他接近你了
Don't let him get to you again.
看清楚
证据纪录
一,擅闯入屋,“骗子”
二,红色雨伞
送给你的,英格丽
三,明信片
韦伯斯特提供USB
马克为什么打给贝琳达?
温斯坦利督察问及马克
与威尔逊见面,有人推了贝琳达
试图事后逃逸,韦伯斯特把我…
韦伯斯特把我推开了
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
这是我的家!
This is my house!
这是你妈妈的房♥子
It is your mum's house.
你没有任何权利待在这间房♥子
You have absolutely no right to be here.
我需要一个地方准备开庭的东西
I needed somewhere to prep for court.
什么?
What?
所以你就大老远地跑来这里吗?
So, you just thought you'd come all the way out here?
贝琳达死了以后
My head's just been all over the place
我的思绪一直很乱
since Belinda died.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们还在一起时你都不喜欢来这里的
You didn't like coming here when we were together.
和我妈一起住太难熬了
Well, it's hard living with my mum.
我需要喘口气,你和我都是
I needed a break, we both did.
好吧,我走,我去找间酒店住
Okay, well, I'll leave. I'll go get a hotel.
你要去哪?普利米尔酒店吗?
Where are you gonna go, the Premier Inn?
对啊,他们的枕头满舒服的
Yeah, well, their pillows are actually really comfortable,
就是那里了
so maybe I will.
英格丽,别这样
Ingrid, stop.
来都来了,那就…
You're here now. Just...
挑个空房♥睡就好了
Just pick one of the spare rooms.
明天再见
See you in the morning.
五个未接来电,来自约翰韦伯斯特
我去跑个步 回来一起吃晚饭吧?马克
我们没什么好说的
We shouldn't be speaking.
今天早上我朋友纳什来找我了
I had a visit from my friend Nash this morning.
很好
Good.
我们怎样才能知道昨晚是谁想撞死你?
How are we gonna find out who tried to run you over last night?
你差点就死了
You could have been killed.
纳什警长正在调查了
Detective Sergeant Nash is handling the investigation.
如果你对他有信心 就不会躲到威尔士去了
If you were so confident about that you wouldn't have vanished to Wales.
你在附近吗?
Are you here?
如果你需要一个落脚地
If you needed somewhere to stay,
可以问我啊
you should have just asked me.
我有很多空置的物业,你知道的
I have empty properties, you know this.
你对我的帮助已经够多了
I think you've helped me enough.
你要质疑身边的每个人
You need to question everyone around you,
包括马克
including Mark.
马克与这一切都无关
Mark has nothing to do with any of this.
或许吧
Maybe.
但你不觉得他回来的时机
But don't you think the timing of his return
有点奇怪吗?
is a bit strange?
你明知他是个高明的骗子
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表