剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你要质疑身边的所有人
You need to question everyone around you.
科娜出了这种事我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry for what happened to Flora.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
可否麻烦你叫他说别再寄卡片来?
Will you tell him to stop sending cards?
贝琳达格雷也被扯上这件事了
The incident involving Belinda Grey,
似乎有人在跟踪她
someone appears to have been tracking her movements.
看起来不像韦伯斯特
And it doesn't look like Webster.
你们的工作很可能就是共通点
Potentially your work is the common factor.
贝琳达什么时候死的?
When did Belinda die?
10月3日
It was the 3rd of October.
正好是科娜的生日
Same as Flora's birthday.
上星期我确实收到了一张类似的明信片
I did receive a postcard like that last week.
彼得,我是英格丽
Peter, it's Ingrid.
英格丽
Ingrid.
他们说要找我问话
They're saying they need to talk to me.
你应该找个律师
You need to ask for a lawyer.
为什么?怎么回事?
Why? What's going on?
英格丽?
Ingrid?
你为什么跟着我来这里?
Why did you really follow me here?
你不会认为我跟这事有关吧?
You don't think I have anything to do with this, do you?
奥彭先生、路易斯女士
Mr. Orpen, Miss Lewis.
我们必须送你们去警局
We really need to get you to the station.
不会吧?
Do you?
英格丽?
Ingrid?
好
Okay.
那么,你为什么要去那里?
Why did you go there, then?
我觉得彼得应该知道
I thought Peter might know something
一些内情
about what's been going on.
因为你们都收到了一样的明信片
Because you both received the same postcard.
是的
Hmm.
还有你的前未婚夫马克奥彭
And Mark Orpen, your ex-fiance,
他为什么会在那里?
why was he there?
他说他在跟踪我
He says he was following me.
跟踪你?
Following you?
他怕我有危险
He was concerned for my safety.
基于贝琳达格雷的遭遇吗?
Because of what happened to Belinda Grey?
因为他得知约翰韦伯斯特回来找我了
Because he knows John Webster is back in my life.
你觉得奥彭先生对贝琳达格雷
Are you aware of any ill will Mr. Orpen may have had
和斯图尔特法官有可能心存恶意吗?
towards Belinda Grey or Judge Stewart?
马克
Mark.
不可能
No.
你们怀疑他吗?
Are you treating him as a suspect?
你觉得我们有理由怀疑他吗?
Do you have a reason to think we should?
我们显然需要调查
We obviously need to investigate
他为何出现在案发现场
why he was at the crime scene.
如果你当初有听我说贝琳达的事
If you'd listened to me about Belinda
和相信我被人追杀
and when someone tried to kill me,
彼得很可能不会出事
Peter would probably still be alive.
我明白你的沮丧
I understand your frustration.
你之前提供的…
You were very helpful...
与贝琳达格雷合作过的
in providing a list of cases
案件清单已经帮了大忙
that you'd worked on with Belinda Grey.
我们想你为彼得斯图尔特做同样的事
We're gonna need you to do the same for Peter Stuart.
鉴于他是律师楼的前任主管…
And given that he was previously head of chambers...
我们必须怀疑律师楼 很可能成了凶手的目标
we must consider that your chambers may be the target.
该死的
F**k.
啊!我醒来时你已经走了
Ah! You were gone when I woke up.
是的,我去健身了
Yeah, I went to the gym.
我需要醒醒脑
I needed to get my head straight.
你还应付得了最近发生的事吗?
Is that sensible with everything going on?
有马克的消息吗?
Have you heard from Mark?
他还被拘留呢
He's still in custody.
警方认为他有可疑吗?
The police think he might be involved?
这些照片是你拍的吗?
Did you take these photos?
合法吗?
Is that legal?
拍摄案发现场的照片
Taking photos of a crime scene.
没有犯法
It's not illegal.
警方可以根据法例第19条没收照片
They can confiscate them under Section 19,
前提是他们知道我拍了
but they'd have to know I've taken them,
但他们不知道
which they don't.
你有睡觉吗?
Did you get any sleep?
谈谈那枚戒指
Talk to me about that ring.
我就打了一拳而已
It was just one punch.
九个月前
我的人生怎可能就这样毁了?
I don't deserve to have my life ruined for that, right?
我们看过控方的证据
We've seen the prosecution evidence.
但是今天是要听你
But today is about hearing the incident
描述事情经过,所以…
from your side, so...
你何不一五一十告诉我们?
why don't you talk us through it?
好吧
Okay.
当时,我和一些朋友去了酒吧…
So, me and some friends went to the pub and...
后来这个家伙
and this guy,
一直过来骚扰我们
he just wouldn't leave us alone,
喋喋不休的
wouldn't shut up.
这人就是克雷格尼文斯吗?
And that would be Craig Nevins?
没错
Yes.
但当时我不知道他的名字
But I didn't know his name then.
你以前见过尼文斯先生吗?
And had you met Mr. Nevins before?
没有
No.
我叫他闭嘴
I asked him to stop.
他便激动起来
He got aggressive.
他开始对我大放厥词
He started mouthing off in my face
说我在酒吧推撞他
about how I pushed him at the bar
说我无权这么做
and how I had no right.
他很愤怒,开始动手动脚
He got angry, started squaring up to me.
于是我一拳打了过去
So, I punched him.
你为什么这样做昵?
And why would you do that?
想让他离我远一点
To get him to back off.
就一拳
Once.
控方会刻意描述你的为人
The prosecution are going to paint a picture of you.
而我们要令陪审团看到的
Now, what we're going to do is make sure what the jury sees
不是被起诉当下的你
is not that one moment that's being prosecuted,
而是你的全貌
but they get to see you.
真实的你,完整的你
The real you, the whole you.
这就是我的责任
That's my job.
明白吗?
Okay?
谈谈那枚戒指吧
So talk to me about that ring.
我来了
Hey.
汤正在帮温斯坦利督察整理出案件清单
Tom's pulling together that list of cases for DI Winstanley,
请你等五分钟,可以吗?
if you can wait five minutes?
行,没问题
Yeah, no problem.
我现在全权负责这件案了
Thought you'd like to know that I've been assigned to this now full time.
-马克出来了吗?-是的
-Has Mark been released? -Yes.
我们建议他不要离开伦敦
But we've advised him not to leave London.
直到我们完成进一步询问
Just until we've made some further inquiries.
你们该不会真的认为他有杀人嫌疑吧?
You don't think he could be involved in this, do you?
我们在查他是否有不在场证据
We are checking if he has an alibi.
就目前而言
For now, I think it's best
建议你最好别让他知道你住哪里
you don't tell him where you're staying.
-我们要不到外面聊聊?-好
-Could I talk to you outside? -Yeah.
有彼得斯图尔特的病理学报告了吗?
Has the pathologist report come back yet on Peter Stuart?
还没有
No.
我觉得他手上的伤有一些线索
I think I found something to do with the injury on his hand.
-那枚戒指… -听着…
-The ring-- -Listen, this is...
这不是你的案件
This is not a case for you.
调查是我们在负责
This is our investigation.
彼得的后脑
The back of Peter's head,
看来是遭到钝器攻击
it looked like blunt-force trauma.
但他的手呢?
But what about his hand?
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表