剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
to try to slow price--
马克…
Mark...
你在贝琳达出事那天为什么要打给她?
Why did you call Belinda on the day she died?
我想问她拿你的电♥话♥号♥码
I was, erm, I was trying to get your phone number
跟你说一声我回来了
to tell you that I was back.
我不想发信息到你的公♥司♥电邮 或者打到家里…
I didn't wanna email your work or phone you here or--
你为什么现在回来?
Why did you come back now?
因为加拿大不是我的家
Because Canada is not my home.
多美都不是
Lovely as it is.
法官大人,还有问题吗?
Any further questions, Your Honor?
我不懂你为何要回来
I had no idea you were back.
是的,所以我才觉得有必要
Yeah, well, that's why I thought it was important
亲自过来说句“你好”
that I came here in person and said hi.
你好
Hi.
我看到了,他们把房♥子装♥修♥得很漂亮
Apparently, they've made the house look nice.
但空洞得没有灵魂
Looks soulless with nothing in it.
你觉得我有美感吗?
What do I know about aesthetics?
但我喜欢你的新造型
I like your new look though.
恤衫很好看
Cool shirt.
贝琳达的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about Belinda.
我知道你很尊敬她
I know how much you looked up to her.
你还有什么事吗?
Is there anything else you needed?
我今天有很多事要忙
Because I do have a lot of work to do.
我相信房♥子一定会
Well, erm, I'm sure that they'll sell the house
卖♥♥得好价钱的…
for a good price and then...
然后你就可以挥别过去了
then it's behind you.
好的
Mm-hmm.
英格丽收
贝琳达很可能是在人群中
Belinda could have been pushed by someone
被人推了一把,对吧?
in that crowd, right?
是谁寄的呢?
Who would send this?
这是警方要查的事
This is the police's job.
警方根本无心装载
Police aren't looking into it properly.
他们认为这只是一场意外
They're treating it as an accident.
很可能是这祥啊
Which it probably was.
她像是一时失了平衡
It looks like she overbalanced.
看,这里,注意这个人
Look at this. Look at this man.
这个人为什么在后退?他为什么扭头就走?
Why is this man backing away? Why is he leaving like that?
但他又没有犯法
He's not doing anything illegal.
他为什么要等到大家都盯着路面时
Why does he wait until everyone's attention
才离开呢?
is on the road to leave?
也许是被眼前的景象吓坏了?
Maybe he was disturbed by what he saw?
英格,你不会是在担心
Ing, you're not worried
韦伯斯特与此事有关吧?
Webster could be involved in this, are you?
我不知道
Don't know.
是谁千里迢迢跑来伦敦陪你
Who came all the way down to London for you
面对一大堆烂摊子?
after everything fell apart?
是谁向无助的你伸出援手?
Moved around the corner when you had no one else?
-我知道,是你 -很好
-Yeah, that would be you. -Mm-hmm.
所以这次你要听话
So listen to me this time
我不希望你重蹈覆辙
when I say we don't want a repeat.
这太可怕了,英格
This is scary, Ing.
你要把收到的东西交给警方
You need to tell the police about this being sent to you
上报韦伯斯特的事
and report Webster.
我知道警♥察♥是怎样做事的
I know how police handle these things.
我见识过了
I've seen it.
他们不会好好调查的
They are not gonna look into this properly.
我该怎么办?难不成…
What am I supposed to do? Just...
只能坐以待毙吗?
Should I just wait around?
有人吗?
Excuse me?
-我要… -去吧
-I've gotta... -Yep.
约翰韦伯斯特
你可以随时找我
很高兴和你见面
So good to see you.
这是你寄绐我的吗?
Did you send me this?
你不是在找这个吗?那…
Well, you wanted it, didn't you? Well...
是你寄的吗?
Is it you?
英格丽…
Ingrid...
我寄给你是为了证明不是我♥干♥的
I sent it to show you it wasn't me.
但你在电♥话♥中威胁我
When you called me, you were threatening me.
不,我是在提醒你
No, I was warning you.
但你的提示也来得太可疑了
Well, the timing's pretty f**king suspicious.
你根本满口谎言
You are so full of s**t.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
真♥相♥
The truth.
已经快一年了,英格丽
It's been nearly a year, Ingrid.
我想和你谈谈
And I wanted to talk,
所以上星期去过你的家好几次
so I came to your flat a few times last week.
我一直努力鼓起勇气
I've been really building myself up to it,
却总在最后关头退缩
but I kept backing out at the last minute.
但我上次过去时看到一些人
But the last time I came, I saw someone.
-是谁?-我不知道
-Who? -I don't know.
他们遮遮掩掩的
They did a pretty good job of hiding their face.
在查看你的邮箱
But they were going through your post
拍下你房♥子的照片
and taking pictures of your flat.
也许你应该报♥警♥
So maybe you should alert the police.
我向警♥察♥提起过你
I told the police about you.
你怎么跟他们说的?
And what did you tell them?
有个很关心你的老友吗?
That an old friend is concerned about you?
朋友?
A friend?
你怎么知道我住哪里的?
How'd you find out where I live?
我早该告诉警♥察♥你的所作所为
You know, I should report everything you did to me.
全部记录在案,全部
I have it all documented. Every single thing.
贝琳达死的那晚我在利物浦
I was in Liverpool the night Belinda died
我可以证明
and I can prove that.
但在警方眼里
But as far as the police are concerned,
贝琳达只是因为天雨路滑而失足
Belinda just lost her footing in the rain.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我知道你防备着我…
I know you're wary of me...
但只有我
but I'm the only other person
相信贝琳达的死不是意外
that believes Belinda's death wasn't an accident.
你会有危险,英格丽
You're in danger, Ingrid.
你内心深处应该知道,你需要我的帮助
I think deep down you know you need my help.
下一集
是你吧?
Was this you?
纳什警长,你在这里做什么?
DS Nash, what are you doing here?
贝琳达是被谋杀的
Belinda was murdered.
我找到一个证人
I found a witness.
如果你耍我的话…
If you are messing with me...
听起来他想利用贝琳达的死
It sounds as though he's trying to use Belinda's death
重新回到你的生活中
as a way to get back into your life.
约翰韦伯斯特的典型手法
Which is exactly the MO of John Webster.
有人盯上我了
I'm being targeted by someone.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表