剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
And what does the wolf cover up?
另一个纹身
Another tattoo.
另一个纹身是怎样的?
Another tattoo that shows what?
“JW”
"JW."
“JW”?
JW?
韦伯斯特先生名字的缩写
Mr. Webster's initials.
第一个纹身是什么时候纹上去的?
When did you have that original tattoo done?
几年前吧
A couple of years ago.
当时你和韦伯斯特先生 还是情侣关系吗?
When you were still in a relationship with Mr. Webster?
是
Yes.
是他强迫你纹身的吗?
Did he force you to have it done?
不是
No.
那么,这是在你举报
So, was this before or after
韦伯斯特先生跟踪你 之前还是之后纹的?
you reported Mr. Webster for stalking you?
-之前 -之前
-Before. -Before.
-你肯定吗?-肯定
-You're certain of that? -Yes.
你什么时候向警方举报 韦伯斯特先生的呢?
When did you report Mr. Webster to the police?
去年的某个时候
It was sometime last year.
澄清一下,是去年的4月26日
For clarification, it was April 26th of last year.
请你看一下第21C号♥证据
Could you take a look at Exhibit 21C?
谢谢
Thank you.
你能告诉我们这是什么吗?
Are you able to tell us what that shows?
纹身的收据
A receipt for the tattoo.
是几月的收据?
And what month is the receipt dated?
7月
July.
可否解释一下
Are you able to explain
为什么纹身收据上显示
why we have a receipt
你是去年7月
for you getting a tattoo
到墨印天使纹身?
at Inky Angels in July last year,
而这个时间
two and a half months after
是在你报♥警♥后的两个半月了
you went to the police about Mr. Webster?
刚才我问你什么时候去纹身
Did you know knowingly lie to the court just now
你是不是蓄意在庭上撒谎?
when I asked you when you had the tattoo done?
我当时中了他的咒
I was under his spell.
抱歉,我是说他令我着了魔
I'm sorry. He messed with my head.
谢谢,西顿小姐
Thank you, Miss Seaton.
法官大人,我问完了
There's no further questions, Your Honor.
你认为约翰韦伯斯特有可能
You think that there's a chance
把贝琳达当成了你
that John Webster might have killed Belinda,
错手杀害了她吗?
thinking that it was you?
韦伯斯特说他有当晚的不在场证据
Webster says he has an alibi for that night.
可是没有人去核实
No one's looking into it.
温斯坦利督察不会再理我
DI Winstanley won't call me back.
我把你说的每个字都记下来了
I've noted down everything that you said.
听着,你心知肚明
But listen, the umbrella could have been given to you
谁都可以是给你那把伞的人
by any number of people and you know that.
我也明知这个人是在威胁我
But I also know it was done to threaten me.
我只能就韦伯斯特的骚扰行为备案
What I can do is file a report of harassment against Webster.
不,这是为了查贝琳达的死
No, this is about Belinda's death.
你所描述的去年发生的事情
The things that you've outlined that happened last year,
他跟踪并骚扰你
he stalked and harassed you,
像他对爱玛西顿那样
just like he did with Emma Seaton.
他对艾玛的所作所为 足以令他吃几年牢饭
What he did to Emma should have had him put away for years.
但是我却让他逍谣法外
And I'm the one that got him off.
你能忍♥住不说句“活该” 还真是了不起
It must be hard for you to sit here and not say, "I told you so".
我希望你
I'm asking you
帮我查查看贝琳达的死
to look into whether there is a connection
与约翰韦伯斯特再次出现有没有关系
between Belinda's death and John Webster's return.
我保证会去调查他的不在场证据
I'll make sure his alibi's followed up,
但是现阶段没有理由怀疑
but at this stage, there's no reason to suspect
贝琳达是死于谋杀
that Belinda's death was murder.
还有别的隐情
There is something else.
韦伯斯特说他找到了一名目击者
Webster told me that he has located a witness
能证明贝琳达是被人推出去的
who says Belinda was pushed.
-有详情吗?-没有,在他手上
-Do you have the details? -No, only he has them.
好吧
Right.
他要是能说服这个人公事公办
So if he wants to magic this person up for proper process,
那就好
then that's great,
但我不指望
but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
看来他是想利用贝琳达的死
It sounds as though he's trying to use Belinda's death
重回你的生活
as a way to get back into your life.
我只想知道那晚他在哪里
I just need to know where he was that night.
我不能再透露了
I can't do any more.
韦伯斯特不会乖乖滚蛋的
Webster's not gonna go away just because you ask him to.
你应该知道的
I think you know that.
一年前
马克宝贝送礼物逗你开心吗?
Oh, that lovely Mark lavishing you with gifts?
是
Mm.
好好珍惜吧,之后就不会有了
Enjoy it while it lasts.
留住特别的一刻,JW
别再送东西来律师楼了
Please don't send me anything else to chambers.
你不喜欢?
You didn't like it?
该收手了
This has to stop.
该结束了,明白吗?
This all has to stop, okay?
礼物、电♥话♥
The presents and the phone calls
还有突然出现在法♥院♥
and the turning up at court,
都别再做了,明白吗?
it has to stop, do you understand?
这太离谱了
It's inappropriate.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
你在酒店那时也订了婚啊
Just like you were in the hotel room.
看着我的眼睛
Just look me in the eye.
说你恨我
Tell me you hated it.
我就会永远消失
I'll go away forever.
贝琳达很善良
Belinda was kind.
她关心他人,总不吝啬伸出援手
She cared about people. She was generous with her time.
她也很慷慨…
She was generous with her...
总是无私地分享着她的知识和热情
with her knowledge and her enthusiasm.
是个好榜样
And she encouraged.
她是很多人的榜样
She encouraged people so much.
所以我视她为恩师
That's why she was the best mentor to me.
贝琳达能智胜任何对手
Belinda could outfox any opponent.
我们好应该立志成为这样的律师
That's the kind of lawyer you should aspire to be.
你好
Hi.
大好的星期六,你在做什么?
What are you doing here on a Saturday?
工作啊,不用你说也知道
Working, and before another person says it,
这就是贝琳达想看到的
yes, it's what Belinda would've wanted.
是啊
Oh, I know.
她肯定还会问你怎么那么久都不上庭
She would've asked why you took so long away from court.
汤有没有提醒你 那个“走进法律之路”活动?
Has Tom reminded you about the Pathway into Law event?
有,我正好在准备演讲辞
Yeah, I'm just doing my speech now, actually.
他们已经安排了
They've line up a good mix of students
伦敦各地的优秀学生来参加
coming in from all across London.
我有个提议
I had an idea.
我觉得可以放一段贝琳达的视频
I think it might be really nice to show Belinda's video,
告诉他们这个计划的起源
to tell them how the scheme started,
她是如何把计划发扬光大的
how she was a champion for widening access.
这个主意不错,只要够专业就好
It's a nice thought, as long as we keep it professional.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
接吧
Answer it.
不明来电号♥码
我是英格丽路易斯
Ingrid Lewis speaking.
路易斯小姐,我是温斯坦利督察
Miss Lewis, it's DI Winstanley.
多谢你的回复
Thank you for calling me back.
你听了关于雨伞的那则留言了吗?
Did you get my messages about the umbrella?
我其实是应纳什警长的要求
Actually, I was calling
通知你格雷女士遇害当晚
because DS Nash requested details
约翰韦伯斯特有不在场证据
of John Webster's alibi the night Miss Grey died.
我们已经调查过了
We had already looked into it.
韦伯斯特先生整晚都在利物浦
Mr. Webster was in Liverpool the entire night.
他去了音乐会
He was at a concert.
有其他调查进展吗?
Have there been any other updates on the investigation?
没有任何异常迹象
Nothing suggests anything untoward.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表