剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
she'd still be here.
你可以叫他别再寄卡片来吗?
Will you tell him to stop sending cards?
什么卡片?
What cards?
他的东西我们一律不要
We don't want anything from him.
亲爱的波尔伉俪 容我向您表达深切哀悼
如有需要,请随时联络我 马克敬上
亲爱的波尔伉俪 任何言语也不足以表达我的婉惜
如有需要,请随时联络我 马克敬上
我能拿走吗?
Can I take these, please?
-最好不过 -谢谢
-Oh, please. -Thank you.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
谢谢您愿意和我谈话
Thank you for talking to me.
如果真要怪谁,那只能怪马克
If there's anyone I blame, it's Mark.
要不是他
He's the only reason
我女儿当晚也不会出现在那里
my daughter was there that night,
事后他还对此撒谎
and then he lied about it.
马克是犯了错,但他勇敢承认了
Mark made mistakes, but he did own up to them.
他告诉验尸官,他对于科娜那晚
He told the coroner he had no idea
出现的原因并不知情
why Flora went there that night.
-他不知情 -她跟我们住在一起
-He didn't. -She was living with us.
她出门时我们都在场
We were there when she left.
她收到了马克的留言
She got a message from Mark.
她说要去找她的老板
She told us she was gonna see her boss.
警方检查过我们和科娜的手♥机♥
The police checked both of our phones and Flora's
并没有查到任何对话记录
and there was nothing from that night.
我相信我的女儿
I believe my daughter.
她绝对没有胡说八道
She wasn't delusional.
我没邀请她,英格丽
I didn't invite her, Ingrid.
我没邀请她
I didn't invite her.
你不该去找他们的
You shouldn't have gone to their house.
那都过去了
It's in the past.
我是个糟糕的人吗?
Am I an awful person?
别再剖析自己了
You need to stop running your own investigation.
你总是说警♥察♥不是律师
You always say police aren't lawyers.
那律师也不是警♥察♥啊
Lawyers aren't police
抱歉
Sorry.
纳什警长,看来你的祈祷应验了
DS Nash. Your prayers have been answered.
谁?
Hello?
对,当然…
Yeah, absolutely. Erm...
我明天一早就可以过去
I can come in first thing tomorrow morning.
好的,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
有新消息了
There's been an update.
所以发生什么事了?
So what's happened?
纳什警长把你归纳出的东西
Detective Sergeant Nash has shared everything
都告诉了我
that you put together
我们已经跟格雷哥利威尔逊先生
and we have spoken to Mr. Gregory Wilson,
也就是贝琳达格雷事件的 目击证人谈过了
an eyewitness to the incident involving Belinda Gray.
这不是一场意外
It wasn't an accident.
我是对的,对吗?
I was right, wasn't I?
我们发现了新证据
New evidence has come to light
可以证明贝琳达临死当晚
that suggests Belinda might have been followed
曾被人跟踪
the day she died.
什么证据?
What evidence?
你们见面的那家 卡拉OK酒吧的闭路电视
CCTV of her arrival at the karaoke bar where she met you.
似乎有人一直在跟踪她
Someone appears to have been tracking her movements.
所以凶手针对的是贝琳达
So whoever's doing this, they wanted Belinda.
并没有把她误认为我
They didn't mistake her for me.
图像上看不到脸
There's no image of the face.
他们巧妙地避开了闭路电视
They're clever enough to steer clear.
样貌特征也不像韦伯斯特
And it doesn't look like Webster.
身高、步姿都不同
Different height, gait.
如果你和贝琳达同时被针对
If someone is targeting both you and Belinda,
那共通点很可能是工作
potentially your work is the common factor.
你们会一起办案吗?
Did you work on cases together?
会,我是她徒弟
Yeah, I was her pupil.
她带我办过好几件案了
She led me on several cases.
明白了,我们需要详细审查案件细节
Right, we're gonna need details of those to review.
相信纳什警长已经跟你讲过
DS Nash has discussed your safety
你的人身安全及相关措施了
and measures to take, I believe.
我强烈建议你
And I strongly recommend
近期不要离开我们视线
you don't disappear on us again anytime soon.
贝琳达,感谢您的付出
汤
Tom.
贝琳达什么时候收到这个的?
When did Belinda get this?
这只不过是客户的
That's some sort of
-感谢卡而已 -什么时候?
-thank you from a client. -When?
大约在她死前一星期吧,怎么了?
About a week before she died. Why?
律师楼还有其他人收到吗?
Did anyone else in chambers get one?
据我所知没有
Not as far as I know.
你发电邮问问每个人 看他们是否收到过
I need you to email everyone to see if they received it.
然后把我和贝琳达合作过的
And I need you to send me the documentation
所有案件的档案传给我
from all the cases Belinda and I worked on together.
我帮警方找过了
I'm working on that for the police.
不,我现在就需要,行吗?
No, I need it right now. Okay?
我是芝尔温斯坦利
Jill Winstanley.
你好,我是英格丽路刘易斯
Hi, it's Ingrid Lewis.
我刚在贝琳达的办公室发现了线索
I just found something in Belinda's office.
是一张明信片
It's a postcard.
跟我在她追悼会上
It is exactly the same as the one
收到的那张一模一样
that was given to me at her memorial.
-好的 -有雨伞图案
-Okay. -With the umbrella.
带它过来,我们会查的
Hand it over. We'll get to it.
不,这很紧急
No, no, this is urgent.
我们得确认是否还有其他人收到
We need to find out if anyone else has got one of these.
这是凶手的挑衅,肯定是
It's a message. I know it is.
这是调查的一环,明信片有可能是证据
This is an investigation and the postcard could be evidence.
我们做事有流程
We need to follow process.
你好
Hi.
监禁三年,认罪协商
我只想问问你家最近
I'm just wondering if you've had, erm, any gifts
有收到过礼物吗?
sent to your home address?
好的,谢谢你,再见
Okay, thanks for your time. Bye.
你好,我想问问你家最近后没有收到
Hi, er, I'm just wondering if you've had a thank you note
感谢信或者明信片之类的东西
or postcard sent your home address.
我只是想弄清楚是谁寄的
I'm just trying to figure out who sent it.
谢谢,打扰了
Er, thank you for your time.
是一张很特别的红蓝色卡片
Er, it's a distinctive red and blue card.
奥利弗高夫
没有吗?没印象吗?
No? Doesn't ring any bells?
下落不明
好的,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
重心向后,右手反击
Rock back. Come back in with the right.
保持视野
Take the vision.
再来
Again.
抱歉,稍等
Sorry, one second.
哪位?
Who is this?
你好,英格丽,我是彼得斯图尔特
Hi, Ingrid, it's Peter Stuart.
彼得,谢谢你的回复
Peter, thank you for calling me back.
我知道那则留言很奇怪
I realize it was an unusual message.
是很奇怪,但很凑巧
Indeed, but as it would happen,
我老婆刚好提到上星期收到一张
my wife tells me I did receive a postcard
那样的卡片
like that last week.
上面写了什么?
Did it have anything written on it?
我不肯定,信都是海伦开的
I'm not sure. Helen opens my post.
你为什么对这张卡片这么感兴趣?
Why are you interested in the card?
有警♥察♥找你吗?
Have the police been in touch?
没有,怎么会有?
No. Why?
你愿意出来一趟吗?当面解释也许更好
Do you mind if I come over? I can explain better in person.
你要是想过来的话
Well, I'm at home this afternoon
我今天下午在家
if you'd like to pop by.
好的,我等等就过去
Okay, great. I will see you soon.
麻烦你,我要去烈治文的乌斯桥巷
Uxbridge Close, Richmond, please.
有人吗?
Hello?
是斯图尔特法官吗?我是英格丽
Judge Stuart? It's Ingrid.
彼得?
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表