剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
但那是很久以前的事了
But it was really a long time ago.
我当时很脆弱
And I was in a bad place.
不
No.
我要你现在就打给他
I need you to call him, now.
-爱玛,你哥哥他… -不…
-Emma, your brother's-- -No, no.
打给约翰,我会教你说话
John. I'll tell you what to say.
好吧,听着,你一定要知道约翰的事
Okay. Look, you need to listen to me about John.
韦伯斯特占据我的人生 还使我一败涂地
Webster took the life I had and destroyed it.
而你帮他脱了罪
You helped him get away with it.
-你想做什么?-闭嘴
-What are you going to do? -Enough talking.
我来告诉你该说什么
I'll tell you what to say.
他会跑来找你的,我需要你们凑在一起
He'll come running to you. I need you both together now.
爱玛,警♥察♥在找你
Emma, the police are searching for you.
你就告诉约翰警♥察♥已经拘捕了我
Just tell John that the police have already arrested me.
你想…
That you, erm...
在我死的地方见他
That you want to meet him where I died.
要开始新一页,他会喜欢你这么说的
To start a new chapter. He'll like that.
-打吧,现在就打 -好的
-Do it. Do it now. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
约翰,是我
Hi, John, it's me.
我听说…他们拘捕了爱玛
I just heard that they've... they've arrested Emma.
是的
Yeah.
你能去一个地方见我吗?
Can you meet me somewhere?
爱玛,我是站你这边的
Emma, we're on the same side.
别说话,他很快就到
Be quiet. He'll be here soon.
告诉我,是迈克尔尼文斯 先发短讯找你的吗?
Tell me, it was Michael Nevins who messaged you first, right?
他先联络你的?
He contacted you?
我已经说过了
I've told you this already.
你见过尼文斯本人吗?
Have you ever met Nevins in person?
没有,因为我们在保护对方
No. We were protecting each other.
保护对方
Protecting each other.
好吧,他上一次发信息给你是何时?
Okay, when was your last message from him?
这不重要
This isn't important.
这很重要,爱玛,我发誓这很重要
Yes, it is, Emma. I promise you it is.
迈克尔尼文斯上一次发信息给你是何时?
When was your last message from Michael Nevins?
一小时前
It was an hour ago.
迈克尔在医院监视着你
Michael was watching you at the hospital.
他告诉我你去见先生了
He told me that you'd gone to see Mr. Pole.
继续向前走
Keep moving.
好吧,听我说,听着…
Okay, listen to me. Emma, listen...
迈克尔尼文斯
It's not possible
是不可能发短讯给你的
that Michael Nevins was messaging you,
和你通讯的人不是迈克尔尼文斯
that you were communicating with Michael Nevins.
因为他已经在黎明时分被拘捕了
He was arrested by the police at dawn.
那还能是谁?
Who else would it be?
韦伯斯特
It's Webster.
一直都是韦伯斯特
It's always been Webster.
爱玛
Emma.
爱玛!
Emma!
爱玛
Emma.
她伤害你了吗?
Has she hurt you?
爱玛…
Emma...
我不知道你觉得自己在做什么
I don't know what you think you're doing,
但你现在必须停手
but this has to stop now.
约翰,你觉得我们是在做什么?
What do you think we're doing here, John?
你从一开始就小心翼翼
You've been so careful from the start.
英格丽,她跟你说了什么?
What has she been saying to you, Ingrid?
纳什果然没说错
Nash was right about you.
你经历了太多,脑子不清楚了
You've been through so much, you're not thinking straight.
你冒充迈克尔尼文斯
You posed as Michael Nevins
对爱玛洗♥脑♥,让她伪造死亡
to manipulate Emma into faking her death.
不可能是你
It can't be you.
聪明如你不会受她这一套的
You're too intelligent to fall for this.
还有那场大火,我也没有猜错吧?
And the fire, I was right about the fire as well, wasn't I?
你故意令我那晚回家发现科娜
You wanted me to come home that night and find Flora.
整件事都是你策划好的 好让我离开马克
You set the whole thing up so I would come running to you
跑过来找你
after I left Mark.
科娜只是…
And Flora was, what, just...
一时连累的,对吗?
just collateral damage, was she?
还有这个…这个变♥态♥的计划
And then there's this... this... this desperate plan
令我身心俱疲、千疮百孔
to have me terrorized and traumatized
令我除了你就无法相信任何人
so I had no one to trust but you.
你要我把所有希望都寄托在你身上
You made me put all my faith in you
然后再把我从爱玛手里救出来
and then leave me indebted to you
好让我对你感恩戴德
after you saved me from Emma.
你应该杀了爱玛再找我为你辩护的
You should have killed Emma and have me defend you.
因为我只有赢了才会兴奋,记得吗?
I only get off on the high of winning, remember?
爱玛
Emma.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不!不要!
No! No!
-不!-英格丽,别…
-Don't! -Ingrid. Stay--
爱玛!停手!
Emma! Emma! Emma! Stop!
爱玛!停手!爱玛
Emma! Stop it, Emma.
放开她
Get away from her.
英格丽…
Ingrid...
我做的一切都是因为太爱你
All I've ever done is love you.
英格丽…
Ingrid...
爱玛!
Emma!
怎么回事?
What's happened?
韦伯斯特随身带着电击枪吗?
So, Webster brought the Taser with him?
我之前就说过
As I stated previously.
不仅带着武器
And despite carrying the weapon
他对你和爱玛西顿展示出 明显的袭击意图
and the apparent intention to attack you and Emma Seaton,
他还主动承认谋杀了斯图尔特法官吗?
he voluntarily confessed to the murder of Judge Stuart?
对,韦伯斯特在炫耀
Yes. Webster was bragging.
他以为自己不可撼动
He thought he was untouchable.
从过去几年的事实来看…
Based on the last few years, I can...
我能理解他为什么会这样想
I can see why he might consider that to be the case.
然后他就企图攻击西顿小姐
It's just moments before the attempted attack on Miss Seaton.
没错
Correct.
根据你的陈述
Before, according to your statement,
韦伯斯特拿着武器跑向爱玛之前
Webster ran towards Emma with the weapon,
他滑倒了,失去平衡掉进了水里
he slipped, overbalanced, and fell into the water.
没错
Correct.
你打算怎么处理迈克尔尼文斯?
What are you doing about Michael Nevins?
他与此事一点关系都没有
He had nothing to do with any of this.
我们会调查的
Well, we'll investigate.
在法律之下
Follow the law.
你还记得法律吧?
You remember the law, don't you?
韦伯斯特陷害了尼文斯
Webster framed Nevins.
操纵了爱玛和杰克西顿
To manipulate Emma and Jake Seaton.
我很肯定
And I'm certain
如果你能追踪到大火那天
that if you can trace the messages
那几则发给
sent to Flora Pole's phone
科娜波尔的手♥机♥短讯
on the... on the night of the fire,
就会发现韦伯斯特复♥制♥了
it will prove to be a cloned copy of Mark's number,
马克的电♥话♥号♥码
created by Webster.
这种犯罪手段也太精密了
It all sounds highly elaborate.
韦伯斯特为达目标
Webster would do anything
可以不择手段
to achieve his goal.
究竟是什么目标?
Which was what, exactly?
是什么驱使韦伯斯特做出这种事?
What drove Webster to do all this?
他以为他在追逐爱情
In his mind it was a love story.
为了得到我,他愿意做任何事
He would do anything to have me to himself.
关于他究竟是怎么死的
Is it the whole truth you're telling me
你对我说的是实话吗,英格丽?
about how he died, Ingrid?
反正我在庭上会这么说
It's what the court will hear.
莎拉会和你深入所有的细节
I'll leave you with Sarah to get into all the details.
六个月后
你的认罪协商己通过
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表