剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
我要问你一个问题
I have to ask you a question.
那场火
The fire.
是你放的吗?
Was it you?
我拒绝了你
I rejected you.
所以你想惩罚我
And you wanted to punish me.
你是认真的吗?英格丽
Are you being serious, Ingrid?
你是想杀了我吗?
Did you try to kill me?
你是想杀了我吗?是吗?
Did you try to kill me? Did you?
我绝对不会这样做
I would never do that.
马克!
Mark!
马克!
Mark!
马克!
Mark!
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
-二 -来,英格丽,弯身
-Two. -Come on, Ingrid, to the bow.
一、二,滑步,滑步
One, two, slip, slip.
哗!
Woo!
做得好!这一节打得很好
Well done! Great session.
一年后
第一次当陪练当得很好,贝琳达
Great first time on the pads, Belinda.
多谢
Thank you.
好,别忘了拉筋
Okay, don't forget the cool down.
你明早会觉得很酸痛
You will be sore in the morning,
但都是值得的
but it will be worth it.
你说得对,就像在法庭上
You know, you're right. It's like court.
肾上腺素飙升
It's an adrenaline rush.
很高兴你终于决定过来
I'm so glad you finally decided to come.
我想过邀请斯托咸
I was tempted to invite Stockham.
斯托咸?不会吧?
Stockham, are you serious?
天啊,我花钱也要看这场戏
Jesus, I would pay to see that.
他都喝成怎样了?一天一瓶吧
He drinks like what? A bottle a day,
我都不知道他的肝是怎么受得住的
I don't know how his liver does it.
是啊,他看起来还比你大20年,所以…
Yeah, but he does look about 20 years older than you as well, so...
你知道他比我年轻的吧?
You do know he's younger than me, right?
没错
Oh, yeah.
反正这样让他看起来像个杰出大律师
It just makes him look like a distinguished barrister.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
你呢?进展如何?
How're you getting on, Ing?
感觉你又有点心事重重
You seemed a bit preoccupied again.
你还好吧?
Are you coping all right?
没什么
Yeah.
-只是有点忙 -好吧
-Just busy. -Mm-hmm.
虽然跟你比起来
Though, obviously, I feel ridiculous saying that to you
我这样说太可笑了
with everything you juggle.
我才不忙,男人从来都没有效率 不是吗?
No, I don't juggle. Men never juggle, do they?
那你在伦敦的约会怎么样了?
Well, how is dating your way around London going then?
不怎么样
Underwhelming.
一切都…太费力了
It's all... It's just too much effort.
英格啊…
Oh, Ing...
律师楼就只有工作狂律师
You know, chambers loves a workaholic barrister,
但你得在英格丽大状
but you need to find a way to draw a line
和英格丽本人之间划清界线
between barrister Ingrid and Ingrid Ingrid.
-知道了,妈 -好吧
-Yes, Mum. -Okay.
好了,我得走了
Okay, well, I better get going.
好,听好了,等我打赢官司
All right. But listen, if I get the right verdict later,
我们就出去玩,好吗?
we're going out, okay?
我请你喝酒
Drinks are on me.
-好啊,没问题 -就这样
-Deal. Okay. -Okay.
约翰
John.
约翰!
John!
作为辩护律师
As defense lawyers,
我们要做的事和控方的一模一样
we do exactly the same as prosecution does.
就是尽量用已知事实来讲述
We tell the most convincing story possible
最有说服力的故事
with the facts available to us.
就这么简单
Simple.
这只手表太贵了
The watch is too expensive.
再加上这手链,太招摇了
You add the bracelet, it's garish.
这个也得脱下来
That's gonna have to go as well.
结婚戒指就没问题,戴着吧
The wedding ring is good. Keep that.
可以面向我吗?
Can you face me?
你一定要把胡子刮干净
We definitely want you clean shaven,
连须根都不能剩
not even a stubble.
为什么要这样做?
Why are we doing this?
这是你第一次出庭
It's your first time in court,
那我就说清楚好了…
so let me be clear...
一切都很重要
Everything matters.
因为你只有一次机会留下第一印象
Because you only get one chance to make a first impression.
你想陪审团看到什么?
What do you want the jury to see?
不明来电号♥码
我是英格丽路易斯
Ingrid Lewis speaking.
英格丽,我是约翰
Ingrid, it's John.
很抱歉打电♥话♥来烦你
I'm sorry to call you like this,
但我不知道还能怎么办
but I didn't know what else to do.
是你
It was you.
请听我说,英格丽
Please just listen to me, Ingrid.
真的很重要
This is really important.
我担心你可能会有危险
I'm worried you might be in danger.
你不该打给我
You should not be calling me.
英格丽,我们得谈谈
Ingrid, we need to talk.
能见个面…
Can I see you--
很烈
It's strong.
他一直在等
He has just been waiting
等到我以为自己没事了才出现
until I thought I'd actually moved on.
你肯定那是约翰韦伯斯特吗?
And you're certain it was John Webster?
我肯定,肯定是他
Yeah. Yeah, of course it was.
他怎么会拿到我的号♥码?
I mean, how did he get my number?
深呼吸
Just take a breath.
你今晚留在我家吧
You can stay over at mine tonight.
不用,我没事
No. No, it's fine.
我们这次要预先提防
Hey, we can nip this in the bud
别等到事情不能收拾
before it becomes anything serious this time.
太奇怪了
It's weird.
他听起来很诚恳
He's sounded really sincere,
好像真的有事要告诉我
like he really had something to tell me.
他是个疯子!
He's twisted!
他差点就毁了你
He almost broke you once already.
别再受他影响了
Don't let him get to you again.
你去年就应该报♥警♥
You should have gone to the police last year.
怎么了?
Yes?
我赢了!
I won!
我就知道,太棒了,做得好
I knew it. Amazing, well done.
现在才去喝酒会太晚吗?
Is it too late for a drink tonight?
不会,今晚一定要喝
Er, no, no. It has to be tonight.
那我30分钟后到
I will be with you in 30 minutes.
太棒了
Great.
今晚是卡拉OK之夜,快来
It's karaoke night. Come on.
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
呼!
Woo!
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
You're addicted to love
You're addicted to love
来吧
Come on.
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
You're addicted to love
You're addicted to love
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
Might as well face it You're addicted to love
敬那场表演…
To that performance...
-好 -干杯
-Yes. -Cheers.
也敬你今天的胜利
And to your win today.
是呢…我很庆幸
Hmm... I'm just glad
陪审团很果断
the jury returned a quick decision.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表