剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
No.
是
Well, yes.
她很厉害
Yes, 'cause she's amazing.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
不行,我不能把你卷进来
No, I can't get you embroiled in all of this.
卷进来?
Embroiled?
英格丽路易斯,我们一早就卷进来了
I think we've been embroiled for a long time, Ingrid Lewis.
虽然我从未想过会这样
I didn't see this coming, though,
我不得不承认
I've got to give you that.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
是有些事
There is something.
我不明白为何杰克要发那个电邮给高夫
I can't think why Jake would send Gough that email.
肯定是尼文斯家的人搞鬼
It must be the Nevins family.
你真的要一起去吗?
Are you sure you want to be here?
比起逐家逐户地敲尼文斯家的门
Well, this is more my kind of thing
这更符合我的作风
than doorstopping every member of the Nevins family.
有什么计划?
So, what's the plan?
如果我们能找出谁在调查
If we can find out who's been digging around
奥利弗高夫那宗袭击案的证据
for the evidence on Oliver Gough's earlier assault,
那我们就能肯定
then we can work out for certain
还有没有人跟杰克西顿合作
if someone else has been working with Jake Seaton.
如果是纳什警长呢?
And if it's been DS Nash?
你认识这里的任何人吗?
Do you recognize any of these people?
可能会是警♥察♥吗?
Could it have been a police detective?
可能吧
Possibly.
卢克纳什警长?35岁左右
DS Luke Nash? Mid-30s.
让我来可能会更好
It'll be easier if you let me.
找到了
Ah, here we are.
皇家汉迪利大学榄球赛 新星奥利高夫反胜
是的
Yes.
恶意打架失控
Nasty fight that got out of control.
涉事学生
The student in question
当时决定不报♥警♥
decided not to make this a police matter.
但奥利弗高夫也有份吧?
But Oliver Gough was involved in the fight, right?
是的
Yes.
有一位律师拿走了档案
It was a lawyer who picked up the file.
律师?
A lawyer?
他们应该很需要这些资料来上诉
They needed this information for the appeal apparently.
没有什么上诉
There was no appeal.
律师是谁?
Erm, who was the lawyer?
啊
Oh.
是位年轻漂亮的小姐
Well, a nice, young lady.
女的?
A woman?
有了
Oh, here we go.
波道尔府律师楼的英格丽路易斯小姐
One Bodle House Chambers. Miss Ingrid Lewis.
等等,你不是说你也是律师吗?
Wait, didn't you say you're a lawyer, too?
我去趟洗手间
I just need to run to the bathroom.
我们车上见吧?
I'll meet you back at the car?
你帮了很大的忙,非常感谢
You've been a great help, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死的,马克!马克!
F**k. Mark! Mark!
醒醒,噢!
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Oh!
醒醒
Hey.
请派救护车
Ambulance, please.
英格丽
Ingrid.
医生来过了吗?
Has, erm, the doctor come around yet?
来了
Yes.
她说一旦他大脑肿胀消退
She said they might be able to stop the sedation
就能停止打镇静了
once the swelling on his brain goes down.
要消肿才行
If it goes down.
怎会有人做出这事?
Why would anyone do this?
对马克
To Mark.
我去听电♥话♥
I have to get this.
马克怎么样了?
How's Mark?
目前还不肯定
They're not sure yet.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你呢?
How are you?
我以为你受够我了
I thought you were done with me.
我也这么以为的…
So did I. But...
但就像你说的…
like you said...
我不知道何时该停手
I don't know when to stop.
我有办法打开那部电脑了
I found a way into the laptop.
你要看看吗?
Can I show you?
杰克在用Tor
Jake was using Tor.
是个暗网浏览器
It's a dark web browser
使他不会被追踪
that would've made him virtually untraceable.
看来他潜入你的旧手♥机♥
Looks like he had access to your old phone
和你电脑的数据
and your laptop's data.
懂了,所以他才知道去哪里找我
Right, so that's how he knew where to find me.
看来是这样
It appears so.
那个是什么?
What is that?
私人论♥坛♥
It's a private forum.
加密了
Encrypted.
但每个留言都有记录
But there's a record of every message.
是谁在发言?
Who's saying all of this?
Durbs454,很大机会就是杰克
Durbs 454. Almost certainly Jake.
这个账号♥跟电脑是相连的
That account was linked to the laptop.
好,那“Wolf17”呢?
Okay. And Wolf17?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
我觉得可能是纳什
I think it could be Nash.
我了解杰克
I knew Jake.
他这种人做不出这种事
This isn't the work of someone like him.
这需要技巧、专注力和想象力
This takes skill, focus and imagination.
但你真正要看的是这个
But this is what you really need to see.
他们一直在监视
They've been watching everything.
还有谁会比警♥察♥
Who has this level of access,
更可能拥有这样的权力
the means to manipulate broken, vulnerable people
和操纵弱者的手段?
better than the police?
纳什也确实有动机
And Nash does have the motive.
我们都知道的
We know this.
慢着
Wait.
-这人是谁?-哪个人?
-Who is that? -Who?
拍照片的人
Taking the picture.
你有纹身吗,西顿女士?
Do you have any tattoos, Miss Seaton?
有的
Yes.
一个
One.
可以展示一下吗?
Would you mind showing us, please?
是匹狼
It's a wolf.
我的天
Oh, my God.
“Wolf17”是爱玛西顿
Wolf17 is Emma Seaton.
这人是爱玛西顿
That is Emma Seaton.
她还活着
She's alive.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表