剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
是你一如以往地说服了他们
Well, you convinced 'em, like you usually do
因为你天生就是这行的料子
because you were made for this job,
还好,因为你想做歌♥星的话
which is lucky, because your pop star ambitions
肯定会失败的
would've failed.
你真刻薄,英格丽
Harsh, Ingrid. Harsh.
其实我最不想做的
And actually, it was the last thing
就是这一行
I wanted to do in the world,
跟着我爸的步伐进入法律界
follow my father into the law.
可我还是这样做了 还嫁了一个该死的律师
And now here I am, married to a bloody barrister as well.
我却很渴望成为律师
I was desperate to become a lawyer.
怎么了?
What?
我还记得你在实习面试时
I remember all the truth and justice nonsense
说什么真理、正义之类的废话
you spouted in the pupillage interview.
我好像说了想为正义而战
I think I said I wanted to fight the good fight.
你做到了啊
I think you did.
我早知你会做得到,宝贝
I knew you had it in you, baby.
我早知你搞得定
I knew you would be able
那些可爱的客人
to deal with our delightful clients.
-是啊 -是啊
-Mm. -Hmm.
韦伯斯特今天打绐我
Webster called me today.
他…
Erm...
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说我可能会有危险
He said I might be in danger.
什么危险?
In reference to what?
我没给他机会说
I didn't give him a chance to say.
我挂线了
I hung up on him.
很好,别再跟他扯上关系了,英格丽
Good. Don't engage with him, Ingrid.
我最近觉得又有人跟踪我
I felt like I'm being followed again, recently.
差不多一年了吧?
It's been, what, nearly a year now?
对
Yeah.
来谈谈吧
Talk to me.
我不要,今晚我们什么都不要烦
No, we are out out tonight.
再开一瓶吧
Let's get another bottle.
我很想,但不行了
I'd love to, but I can't. I can't.
安格斯在当保母
Angus is babysitting,
他明早会赖床的
then he will expect a lie-in in the morning.
不用你说
I know, before you say it,
虽然不是真的当保母
even though it's not technically babysitting
毕竟孩子是自己的
when they're your own children.
我知道
I know, I know.
好吧,这次我请,就当我庆祝你打胜仗
Okay, well, I will get these for your victory
也为了致敬你作为我的心灵向导
and for being, you know, my wise mentor.
我不适合做任何人的导师
I'm not fit to be anybody's mentor.
噢,还是很大雨
Oh, it is still torrential out there.
这个,拿去吧
Erm, take this.
-这样好吗?-没事的
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
好吧,来,抱一抱
Okay, listen, come.
下星期再一起吃个晚饭 你再留下来一会儿吧
Let's do dinner next week and you should stay here,
因为吧台那边有个身材不错的帅哥
because there is a fit guy by the bar.
-多谢了 -明天见
-Thank you, thank you. -See you tomorrow.
好
Yep.
怎么了吗?
Everything okay?
我忘了说
I forgot to mention
下星期有个“走进法律之路”的活动
it's the Pathway Into Law event next week.
我希望你代表律师楼
I want you to represent chambers
和学生们分享你的成功之道
and tell the students how you made it.
成功?我…
Made it? Erm...
我不肯定我是代表律师楼的最佳人选
I'm not sure I'm the best representative of chambers.
胡说,英格丽
Bollocks, Ingrid.
你绝对当之无愧
You're making a name for yourself
你就是超人律师
as a killer advocate
能为客户带来奇迹
who can work miracles for her clients.
作为恩师的我才会叫你去
So I am telling you as your wise mentor to do it.
你不是才说过
I thought you just said you weren't fit
你当不了任何人的向导吗?
to mentor anyone on anything.
这是命令
It's an order.
好吧
All right.
诚征车祸目击者
多谢各位来临
Thanks for coming.
请安静
Quiet, please.
我有个坏消息
I'm afraid I have some horrible news.
贝琳达昨晚回家路上被一辆出租车撞倒
Belinda was hit by a taxi on her way home last night.
她当场被宣布死亡
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
我将会是事件进度的主要联络人
I'll be the main point of liaison for any updates.
新邮件,约翰韦伯斯特,没有主旨
对不起,请随时找我,约翰
你没事吧?
You all right?
很抱歉,但我不得不问一下
Look, I'm sorry to even have to ask this,
贝琳达原定今天下午跟客户开会
but Belinda was due at a client conference this afternoon.
现在这种情况,法官批准了…
Under circumstances, the judge has granted a--
-我去吧 -好,多谢
-I can do it. -Oh, thank you.
详情我会发邮件给你
Erm, I'll email you all the details.
汤…
Tom...
安格斯他…
Did Angus--
安格斯有没有说贝琳达当时
Did Angus say if Belinda had an umbrella with her
有撑伞?
when it happened?
雨伞?没有
Umbrella? No.
为何这样问?
Why do you ask?
只是想搞清楚一些事,我没…
Just trying to wrap my head around it, I don't...
我会准备好的
I'll be ready with this.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起,请随时找我…
不好意思
Excuse me.
绿灯了
It's green.
绿灯了
It's on green.
如果这不是意外呢?
What if it wasn't an accident?
你怎么会这样想?
Why would you think that?
如果是有人推了贝琳达 以为她是我呢?
What if someone pushed Belinda, thinking it was me?
她拿着我的雨伞
She had my umbrella.
当时在下雨,天又黑
It was raining, it was dark.
从后面看很容易认错我们
From behind, would be easy to mistake us.
你是基于什么理由
Do you have a reason to think that
觉得有人想害你?
someone may want to harm you?
我之前有个客户
There is a former client of mine.
叫约翰韦伯斯特
His name is John Webster.
我相信他仍然对我怀恨在心
I believe he still may hold a grudge against me.
你打输了他的官司吗?
Did you lose his case?
不,我赢了
No, I won.
这是你的大好时机,向陪审团证明
This is your chance to show the jury that John Webster
约翰韦伯斯特不是他们想象中那样的人
is not the man they're making you out to be.
只要说实话就好
Just tell the truth.
说出你经验过的事
Speak from your experiences.
我真幸运
I'm lucky.
有你帮我打官司
To have you on my side.
他…后来迷上了我
He... became obsessed with me afterwards.
他…骚扰我
He... harassed me.
而且…还跟踪我
He was... He was stalking me.
那你报♥警♥了吗?
And you reported this to the police?
没有,我自己处理了
No. I dealt with him.
我已经一年没有他的消息了
And I hadn't heard from him for a year,
可是昨天他打给我
but then yesterday he called me.
他说了什么?
What exactly did he say?
他说我可能会有危险
He said I might be in danger.
你有没有具体的证据证明韦伯斯特先生
Is there anything specific that you believe might link
与贝琳达的死有关?
Mr. Webster to Belinda's death?
除了他打过这通电♥话♥,还有吗?
Other than the timing of his call?
没有
No.
如果我能看一下闭路电视
If I could see some CCTV footage,
才能真的放心
it would really put my mind at rest.
明白,但这不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
不过我很乐意协助你
But I'd be very happy to help
就你和韦伯斯特先生的过往
if you want to formally report
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表