剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
You were just Belinda's project.
如果他们都是对的呢?
What if they're right, the people doing this?
可能我就是活该的呢?
What if I do deserve this?
承受这样的威胁吗?
To be terrorized like this?
你不应该有这种遭遇
You don't deserve it.
谁都不该
No one does.
有“但是”吗?
But?
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的
You know that.
但是…你从不回顾
But... you never look back.
从不反省
Reflect.
就拿马克来说
Like what happened with Mark.
你令他相信都是他造成的
You let him believe it was all him.
都是他的错
All his fault.
而你只顾前进
And you just kept moving forward.
你应该回头看看
You need to take a step back.
你在庭上羞辱过的那些人
Someone you humiliated in court
最后都自杀了
ended up killing themselves.
即使你是职责使然
Even if you were just doing your job,
伤害就是伤害
that is still traumatic.
你从没反省过
You never dealt with it.
你必须反省的
You need to.
我刚才问你什么时候去纹身
Did you knowingly lie to the court just now
你是故意在庭上撒谎的吗?
when I asked you when you had the tattoo done?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他令我很乱
He messed with my head.
我问完了,法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
愿你安息
爱玛西顿
这里真美
Beautiful spot.
是啊
Yeah.
你…认识他们吗?
Did... did you know them?
不熟
A little bit.
-祝你一天愉快,再见?-再见
-Have a good day, yeah? -Yeah.
抱歉,让你不自在了?
Sorry. Is this awkward?
不,只不过…
No, it's just...
别走,站住
Hey. Hey.
别…喂!
Don't... Hey!
-别挣扎 -行
-Stop fighting. -Okay. Okay.
-好的 -走!
-Okay. -Move!
-好的… -走!
-Okay. Okay. Okay. -Move.
你想…你想要什么?
What do you... What do you want?
我亲眼看着你在庭上
I watched you for hours in court
羞辱我妹妹好几个小时
while you tore my sister apart
你竟然不认识我?
and you don't even recognize me?
你是爱玛的哥哥
You're Emma's brother.
-你不配提她的名字 -对不起
-Don't f**king say her name. -I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你不配,我要和你算账
No, you're not. And that's the problem.
走
Move.
走!爬上去
Move! Up there.
-爬上去!-我爬
-Go up! -Okay.
快
Move.
上去
Up.
好的…
Okay. Okay.
听我说
Listen.
听我说,杰克
Listen to me, Jake.
我不认识她
I didn't know her.
你的妹妹
Your sister.
希望你明白
You have to understand
我只是履行律师职责
that I was just doing my job.
闭嘴
Don't say that.
我不像你那么了解她,很抱歉
I didn't know her like you did, and I'm sorry.
我一向需要公私分明
To do what I do you have to compartmentalize.
公私分明?
Compartmentalize?
你们毁了她,你和约翰韦伯斯特
You destroyed her. You and John Webster.
不,我们…
No, we...
对不起,真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
你没必要这样做,杰克
You don't have to do this, Jake.
我有必要
Yes, I do.
-你没必要这样做 -我有
-You don't have to do this. -I do.
停手!
Stop!
停手!
Stop!
趴低!趴下去
Stay down! Stay down.
拜托
Please.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
温斯坦利说我可以先送你回家
So, Winstanley's just said that I can take you home now.
我们稍后会给你落口供
We'll just get your statement later on.
你怎么知道我们在那里?
How did you know where we were?
我在跟进一个线索
I've been following a lead
牵涉到杰克西顿
that Jake Seaton might have been involved.
什么线索?
What lead?
那部电脑吗?你找到韦伯斯特了吗?
The laptop? Did you find Webster?
还没有,但我们会找到他的
No, we haven't been able to locate him yet, but we will.
好吧
Okay.
你去码头做什么?
What were you doing at the pier?
我想去看看她出事的地点
I needed to see where it happened.
我会派人找一辆车给你
We'll get a PC to bring a car back for you.
你说了“拜托”
You said please.
什么?
Excuse me.
你压制杰克的时候…
When you were arresting Jake...
对他说“拜托”
you said please.
你在他挣扎时说了什么?
What did you say to him when he was struggling?
你们以前见过吗?
Had you met him before?
见过
Yeah.
在那场官司上
At the trial.
爱玛,你再也不用见到他了
Emma, you don't have to see him ever again.
我连闭上眼都是他
I see him every time I close my eyes.
停手!
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
不要!
No!
没事了
It's okay.
你没事吧?
You okay?
-有受伤吗?-我没事
-You injured? -I'm fine.
多谢你
Thank you.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
爱玛会没事的
Emma's going to be fine.
我保证
I'll make sure.
-我的天 -是
-My God. -Right.
天啊,我早该想到的
Oh, my God, I should have seen it.
-原来是你的,对吗?-我的?
-It was yours, wasn't it? -What was?
爱玛的孩子
Emma's baby.
一切都是你做的
This was all you.
-英格丽 -都是你做的吧?
-Ingrid. -Has this all been you?
-都是你做的吧?-不是,当然不是
-Has this all been you? -No, it hasn't.
英格丽
Ingrid.
我必须离开
I have to leave.
我暂时要住在酒店
I have to go and stay in a hotel.
但没人知道你在这里,只有警♥察♥…
But no one knows you're here. Only the police--
就因为是警♥察♥…
Exactly. The police...
-那我跟你一起去 -不行
-Let me come with you. -No.
我必须自己做这件事
I have to do this on my own.
你们摧毁了她,你和约翰韦伯斯特
You destroyed her. You and John Webster.
克雷格尼文斯是个好人,却被我杀了
Craig Nevins was a good person and I killed him.
你夺走了我赎罪的机会
You took away my one chance to make amends.
爱玛会没事的,我保证
Emma's going to be fine. I'll make sure.
路易斯小姐
Miss Lewis.
你为什么不能来警局说呢?
Why couldn't you come to the station?
我不想让他知道我的行踪
I don't want him knowing where I am.
约翰韦伯斯特吗?
John Webster?
纳什警长
DS Nash.
纳什警长已被停职了
Detective Sergeant Nash is on suspension.
他今天下午来我办公室
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表