剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
贝琳达昨晚回家时被一辆出租车撞倒了
Belinda was hit by a taxi on her way home last night.
会不会是有人把贝琳达当做我 推了出去呢?
What if someone pushed Belinda thinking it was me?
你是基于什么
Do you have a reason to think
而觉得有人对你图谋不轨?
that someone may want to harm you?
我以前有个客户
There is a former client of mine,
叫做约翰韦伯斯特
his name is John Webster.
你想杀了我吗?
Did you try to kill me?
是你放火的吗?
Did you start the fire?
那个男人走了 可是他为什么会这样后退?
Look at that man leaving. I mean, why is he backing away?
我是唯一一个
I'm the only other person
相信贝琳达不是死于意外的人
that believes Belinda's death wasn't an accident.
你明知道你需要我的帮助
I think deep down, you know you need my help.
英格丽…
Ingrid...
真希望我们是为了别的开心事才见面
I wish I were seeing you in nicer circumstances.
真是令人悲痛的惨剧
What an awful tragedy.
贝琳达知道你来了一定很开心
Belinda would be very happy that you came.
你曾是她最喜欢的法官
Well, you were her favorite judge.
而不只是因为你是我们的行家
And not just because you were one of us.
安格斯怎么样了?
How's Angus?
看来在勉强撑着吧
Keeping it together, I think.
我还是在满座前回到座位上好了
I'm gonna go back to my seat before it fills up.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
送给你的,英格丽
路易斯小姐
Miss Lewis.
路易斯小姐,你还好吗?
Miss Lewis, you all right?
纳什警长,你在这里做什么?
DS Nash, what are you doing here?
只是来聊表哀思
Just came to pay my respects.
对贝琳达吗?
To Belinda?
是的
Yeah.
我们曾是朋友
We were friends.
好的,很抱歉,我以为今天只限亲友
Right, sorry, I just thought this was, er, for the ins.
我不知道连警♥察♥厅同僚也获邀了
I didn't realize they'd invited police colleagues.
你真的没事吗?
Sure you're all right?
看到你跑出来
You really raced outta there.
我只是受不了那样的场面
Hmm, it's just really overwhelming.
英格丽,一切还好吗?
Everything okay, Ingrid?
有心,汤,谢谢你 我只是想呼吸新鲜空气
Yeah, thanks, Tom. I just needed some fresh air.
你看起来很眼熟,但我认不出来
Oh, you look familiar to me, but I can't place you.
让我介绍,这位是警长纳什
Sorry, this is, er, Detective Sergeant Nash.
他是贝琳达的同事
Er, he worked with Belinda.
你好,请节哀顺变
Hi. Very sorry for your loss.
她是不可多得的精英
She was one of the best.
谢谢
Thanks.
要回去里面吗?
Coming back in?
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
-可以帮我向安格斯说声抱歉吗?-好的
-Can you tell Angus I'm sorry? -Yeah.
您好,我是芝尔温斯坦利督察
Hello, you are through to DI Jill Winstanley.
请留言,我会尽快回复
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
你好,温斯坦利督察
Hi, DI Winstanley.
又是我了,英格丽路易斯
It's Ingrid Lewis, again.
请你收到留言后马上回复我,好吗?
Erm, can you call me back as soon as you get this?
谢谢
Thanks.
是你吧?
Was this you?
是你吧?
Was this you?
什么?
What?
在贝琳达的追思会上给我这个的人
Leaving this for me at Belinda's memorial.
你在乱说什么?
What are you talking about?
“送给你的,英格丽” 就像是你会说的话
"A gift for you, Ingrid." It sounds a lot like you.
我不知道你在乱说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我来这里是因为你一直不接我电♥话♥
I came here because you've been ignoring my calls.
我明明早就说过别烦我
Because I told you to leave me alone.
上次见面我已经说得很清楚了
I was very clear last time we met.
你一定很想知道
I thought you'd want to know
我找到了看到贝琳达被推的目击者
that I found a witness who saw Belinda get pushed.
闭路电视上的那个人
The man from the CCTV.
英格丽,不是我们执着
Ingrid, we are not being paranoid.
贝琳达是被谋杀的
Belinda was murdered.
好吧,那你倒是给我那人的详情
Okay, well, why don't you give me their details
好让我交给警方
and I will pass them on to the police.
-我不能告诉你 -你不能
-I can't give you his details. -You can't.
是因为情况特殊
It's an unusual situation.
如果你想见他就跟我来
If you want to meet him, you'll have to come with me.
不用了,多谢
No, thank you.
我能看看这个吗?
Can I see this?
这也太变♥态♥了
I mean, this is sick.
谁会做出这种事?
Who would do something like this?
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
我是来帮你查出真♥相♥的
To help you work out what's going on here.
找出威胁你的人
Find whoever's threatening you.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't want your help,
我希望你不要再出现了
and I don't want you to come here ever again.
如果我的出现造成了
I'm sorry if my turning up
非我所愿的效果,那我道歉
has had the opposite effect than I wanted.
从我的人生滚出去
I don't want you in my life.
够清楚吗?
Is that clear?
你不会真的觉得
You don't really think
我与贝琳达的死有关吧?
I could be involved in Belinda's death?
你该不会以为我会认错你,英格丽
As if I would mistake you for anyone, Ingrid.
我对你了如指掌
I know you, inside and out.
18个月前
我知道我答应了,是官司超时了,马克
I know, I did, but the trial's overrun, Mark.
-我很抱歉 -那么…
-I'm sorry. -Well...
只是一晚罢了,我明天就回来
Look, it's just overnight and then I'll be back tomorrow.
我会告诉大家我的未婚妻是个工作狂
I'll just tell them my fiancee's a workaholic.
好吧,好好享受打壁球
Okay. Have fun at squash.
韦伯斯特无权擅闯你的家
Webster has no right turning up at your flat.
问题是,他其实也没做什么
Well, the thing is, he technically didn't do anything.
我叫他走,他就走了
And he left when I asked him to.
胡说八道
That is bulls**t.
这是在骚扰你,重施故技
He's harassing you just like he did before.
警方也会这样说的
I'm just saying what the police are gonna say.
我在贝琳达的追思会上遇见了纳什警长
I did run into DS Nash at Belinda's memorial earlier.
那是谁?
Who's that?
他参与了韦伯斯特的审判
He was involved in Webster's trial
而且和贝琳达曾是朋友
and he was friendly with Belinda.
或许我可以去找他
So I thought maybe I could go to him
实际做点有用的事
and actually make some kind of progress.
打给他吧,对你的工作肯定有好处
Call him. There must be some perks of your job.
我们曾是对手
Mm, we were on different sides.
我不敢想象他现在怎样看我
I hate to think what he thinks of me now.
别自以为是了
Don't be so narcissistic.
他才没有想起过你
He hasn't been thinking about you since then.
你没有看到判决后的场面
Mm, you weren't there after the trial.
他对韦伯斯特被判无罪耿耿于怀
He took Webster's acquittal really personally.
就好像恨透了韦伯斯特
Like he hated Webster,
原告爱玛的反应相当激烈
and Emma, the accuser, she took it really badly.
当时她…彻底崩溃了
She... she was a mess.
你从未告诉过我关于她的事
You never told me much about her.
你想知道什么?
What do you wanna know?
她是个博士生
She was a PhD student.
-受害者吗?-自称的受害者
-The victim? -The alleged victim.
韦伯斯特被判无罪了,记住,好吗?
Webster was acquitted, remember?
是呢,随便你怎样称呼她
Right, well, whatever you call her,
发生了这么多事,你现在对她的看法
surely you must think about her differently now
肯定不一样了
after everything that's happened.
西顿小姐,你有纹身吗?
Do you have any tattoos, Miss Seaton?
有
Yes.
一个
One.
两年前
可以让我们看看吗?
Would you mind showing us, please?
是一匹狼
It's a wolf.
这个狼纹身在掩饰什么?
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表