剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
你朋友的死确实是个意外
Your friend's death was an accident.
一年前
宝贝
Hey, babe.
快进来
Just through here.
你好,这是我的朋友,约翰
Hey, this is my friend John.
还不知道你姓什么呢,约翰
I don't know your surname, John.
西顿
Seaton.
我朋友,约翰西顿,我未婚妻,英格丽
My friend, John Seaton. This is my fiancee, Ingrid.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-英格丽 -约翰
-Ingrid. -John.
真眼熟,我们以前见过吗?
You seem familiar. Have we met before?
除非你是罪犯吧,要喝东西吗?
Not unless you're a criminal. Drink?
没错,马克有提过你是个律师
That's right. You're a lawyer. Mark mentioned.
好的,来一杯
Yeah, I'd love one.
你们是怎样认识的?
Erm, how did you two meet?
-壁球 -是的
-Er, squash. -Yeah.
你什么时候加入俱乐部的?
When did you join the club?
-两、三个月前吧 -是两、三个月前
-Two, three months ago. -Two or three months ago.
-约翰的反手很厉害 -马克太谦虚了
-John has this killer backhand. -Oh, Mark's being modest.
每次都打得我体无完肤
He thrashes me every time we play.
-因为我是最棒的啊,约翰 -壁球杀手
-It's because I'm the best, John. -Killer arm.
我们刚刚在外面偶遇
We just bumped into each other outside
因为约翰想在这一区买♥♥♥房♥♥子
because John is looking to buy in the area.
这里太适合养儿育女了
Seems a great place to raise a family
经纪还说了一堆优点
and other estate agent jargon.
我该走了
I should be going.
别急,留下来吧
Oh, no, you can stay if you like.
今晚我下厨
I am cooking tonight.
下次吧
Another time.
下次吧
Another time.
很高兴认识到你,英格丽
Well, it was lovely to meet you, Ingrid.
-你找了个好男人 -我知道
-You've got a good guy here. -I know.
你先做晚饭吧
Actually, do you wanna start dinner
我送西顿先生出去,好吗?
and I'll just show Mr. Seaton out?
-没问题 -好吗?
-Sure, sure. -Yeah?
下次在俱乐部见,约翰
Hey, I will see you at the club, John.
-你有病吗?-他不是你的真命天子
-What is wrong with you? -He's not the one for you.
闭嘴,我不需要你认同
No, I don't, I don't need your approval.
我只想亲眼看看
I wanted the chance to form my own opinion of him
他是否比我更适合你
to see if he was better for you than I am.
我不得已撒了几个善意的谎言
I had to tell a few white lies.
如果你和他在一起更幸福
If I thought you'd be happier with him,
我会退出,真的
I'd step aside, I really would.
但你嫁给他就是天大的错误
But you're making a huge mistake marrying him.
等等,英格丽,你心知肚明
Wait, Ingrid, you know you are.
好吧,我知道这东西看起来像古董
Okay. I know these seem like relics.
我第一次看到也是这样想
They did to me when I first saw them,
但我学会了尊重它的象征意义
but I've come to respect them as symbols.
戴起来很老土
They make you look cheugy, though.
老土?好吧
Cheugy? Okay.
我明白各位很难想象
Look, I also understand that it is difficult
如果你的家境不优越
to imagine yourself as a barrister
怎么可能成为一名律师,对吧?
if you haven't come from a certain background, right?
所以我才站在这里告诉你们
And that is why I'm here to tell you
这是有可能的
and show you it is possible.
但你说起话来就跟他们一样
You sound just like all the rest of them, though.
很上流
Posh.
好吧
Okay.
要不玩个游戏?
Why don't we play a game?
噢
Ooh.
不如当我正站在证人席上?
Why don't we pretend that I'm on the stand?
你们来盘问我
You're gonna cross-examine me
问出我的底细
and you're gonna figure out who I really am.
-准备好了吗?-当然了
-You up for it? -Of course I am.
好,开始
Okay, let's go.
你是哪间私立学校毕业的?
Which private school did you go to?
布里活迪高中
Bury Wood High School,
公立学校,学费为零
state school, cost zero pounds.
下一题
Next question.
你父母是做什么的?
What did your parents do for a living?
我父亲在我八岁时去世了
My father died when I was eight years old.
我妈妈在面包店工作
My mother worked in a bakery.
最后一个问题
Last question.
你说
Yes?
如果做过违法的事
Can you become a barrister
还能当律师吗?
if you've ever done anything that's illegal?
只要没有被抓到就好
Not if you've been caught doing it.
好了,我们可以播放视频了吗?
All right then, shall we start the video?
好的,谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
请看看计划的发起人
We wanted to share some words
贝琳达格雷的寄语
from the person who founded the scheme, Belinda Grey.
生日快乐,马克
Happy birthday, Mark.
天啊,肯定是搞错了
Oh, my God. There must be a mistake.
我向各位致歉
Please accept my apologies.
我们这边出了小错误
This is obviously an error.
那是我去年为马克拍的
I filmed it for Mark last year.
过去这么久了
A lot's been happening.
你可能不小心把视频弄错了
You probably switched the videos by mistake.
不,是有人…
No, I didn't. Someone...
有人故意改了我电脑上的档案名
someone changed the file names on my computer on purpose.
让警♥察♥去查韦伯斯特吧
Let the police look into Webster.
韦伯斯特怎会害我在工作上出丑呢?
Why would Webster embarrass me at work?
他多么迷恋那个工作出色的我
He gets off on me being good at my job.
天啊,你是律师,不是心理学家
Oh, God. You're a lawyer, not a psychologist.
你要是一开始就做好分内…
Maybe if you just kept doing your job in the first place...
说吧
Say it.
说出来,你觉得我活该
Say it. You think I bought this on myself
跟韦伯斯特纠缠
by doing what I did with Webster.
不是
No.
-但是… -看吧
-But... -There we go.
你不告诉其他人是有原因的
...there's a reason you never told anyone
只有贝琳达和我
but Belinda and me
知道你们俩真正发生的事
about what really happened between you both.
对啊,因为这不关别人的事
Yeah, 'cause it was no one else's business.
那马克呢?
What about Mark?
总关他的事吧?
It was his business.
他还是蒙在鼓里,不是吗?
He still has no idea, right?
-英格丽?-我知道,已经很晚了
-Ingrid? -I know, I know it's late.
我不是故意打扰你的
I don't want to disturb your night,
但我必须来跟你道歉
but I had to come to say that I'm sorry.
今天真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry about today.
我想令贝琳达为我骄傲…
I wanted to do Belinda proud and...
覆水难收了,明天再谈吧
It is... it is what it is. We can talk about it tomorrow.
好的,但我认为
Yeah, but I think, I think what happened
这跟贝琳达的死是有关的
is related to Belinda's death.
拜托,别再来这一套了
Oh, please, we don't need any more of your theories.
有人盯上我了
I'm being targeted by someone.
我能进来吗?让我解释一下…
Can I come in? I can explain everything that's--
你需要振作,去寻求协助吧
You need to get a grip, get some support.
你这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean exactly?
死的人是我老婆
Belinda was my wife
但你却更失态
and yet you're the one who can't seem to cope.
说实话,自从那场火之后你就变了
And to be frank, you haven't been the same since the fire.
我的房♥子被烧掉
My house burned down
里面还死了人
and someone died there
安格斯,你记得我请了多少天假吗?
and yet how many days did I take off work, Angus?
多少天?总共三天
How many? Three in total.
我明明就很擅长处理情绪
I'd say I'm pretty good at keeping things together.
我只想查出是谁杀了贝琳达
I am trying to work out who killed Belinda
是谁想害我
and who is trying to hurt me.
听着…
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表