剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
-I don't know. -I don't want to make you feel bad,
但有些事我要问清楚
but I need to ask you something.
他当初假装是你的壁球友时
When he was pretending to be your squash buddy--
不,我当时根本不知道他是谁
Oh, no, I had no idea who he was then.
我知道,你跟他提过科娜吗?
I know. Did you ever talk to him about Flora
或者给他看照片之类?
or show him a photo of her?
看过,我…
Yes, I...
我要…我要走了
I have to... I have to go.
好吗?
Okay?
那场火…
The fire...
是你放的吗?
was it you?
你想杀我吗?
Did you try to kill me?
你想杀我吗?
Did you try to kill me?
你之前说得对
I think you were right.
如果科娜真的收过
If Flora had got a message
来我们家见马克的短讯
to come and meet Mark at our house,
那一晚的事就说得通了
that would explain what happened that night.
我说过她有收到
I told you she did.
我能看看她的房♥间吗?
Can I see her room?
-什么?-听着,我相信马克
-What? -Look, I believe Mark,
但我不认为你女儿有妄想症
but I don't think your daughter was delusional.
我需要找到证据,拜托
I need to prove it. Please.
我知道这对您很残酷
I know this must be really difficult to think about,
但希望你能再说一次
but can you tell me again
科娜出事那晚发生了什么事
what exactly happened the night Flora died.
我们饭后一起看电视
We were all watching television together after dinner.
科娜收到短讯
Flora got a text,
就急急跑了上去
and she raced up here.
她下楼时就换好衣服了
She came down later, changed.
打扮了一番
All dressed up.
那是我们最后一次见到她
That was the last time we saw her.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
这就是为什么没人发现
This is why no one found messages
科娜和马克之间互发短讯
between Flora and Mark on her phone.
她是用这个秘密发送的
She messaged him secretly on this.
看吧
There it is.
我想见你,快等不及了
什么时候见?
今晚,英格丽不在 我打完球就回家,马基
他从不叫自己“马基”
He would never call himself Marky.
这不是马克发的
This isn't Mark,
这是韦伯斯特假扮成马克发的
this is Webster pretending to be Mark.
我去通知警♥察♥来带走这个
I'm going to get the police to come over and get this.
我先走了,非常感谢
I have to go. Thank you.
你怎么这么久才回电?
What took you so long?
我们今早拘捕了迈克尔尼文斯
We arrested Michael Nevins this morning.
你找到证据了?
You found evidence?
我的手下在他手套箱里
My officers found a set of keys
发现了一串你家的锁匙
to your flat in his glove compartment.
他信♥用♥卡♥上
Plus a record on his Visa card
也有购买♥♥红伞的记录
for purchasing a red umbrella.
我们还在他阁楼
And we found jewelry
发现他在奥利弗高夫家爆窃
from the break-in on Oliver Gough's flat
得来的珠宝
in his attic.
那尼文斯是怎样说的?
So what's Nevins saying?
他很震惊,不知道那些东西从何而来
Oh, shocked, no idea where it all came from.
典型的不认账
Heard it all before.
我们正集中资源
All our resources are now
寻找爱玛西顿
focused on locating Emma Seaton.
那韦伯斯特呢?
What about Webster?
他怎么了?
What about him?
我觉得他和爱玛是一伙的
I think he's working with Emma.
他绝对有份
He's involved.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
路易斯小姐?
Miss Lewis?
我还是更想回到我当初受审的地方
Would have preferred to go back to where I was on trial.
这不是审判…
This isn't a trial...
爱玛
Emma.
你可以当做是
It can still count.
这次会更公平
It'll be fair.
这才是最重要的
That's all that's important.
-公平?-是
-Fair? -Hmm.
那你对彼得斯图尔特公平吗?
Like when you were fair to Peter Stuart?
“你有学位
"You have a degree,
有稳定的社交
a network of friends,
一整柜光鲜亮丽的华服”
a polished wardrobe.
“与你所扮演的受害者相去甚远”
"You seem far from the victim you're portraying."
“她穿着迷你裙和低胸上衣”
"She was wearing a short skirt and a low-cut top.
“受害者对酒后打斗
"The victim was no stranger
并不陌生”
to having drunken, loutish fights."
以上这些话都是斯图尔特法官
Judge Stuart made all those statements
对受害者的评语
to or about victims.
所以这个法官就该死吗?
And that justifies murdering a judge?
他这样的人根本不配决定
A man like that should never have got to decide
我的陪审团该听什么
what my jury could and couldn't hear.
那是他的职责
That's his job.
好吧
Oh.
如果你只有这么一句解释
Well, if that's going to be your defense,
“这是我的职责”
"I was doing my job,"
那我们可以速战速决了
this won't take as long as I thought.
爱玛,你想聊聊那场官司吗?
Would you like to talk about your trial, Emma?
求之不得
Yes.
因为人们本该听到
Because it was supposed to be
约翰韦伯斯特对我的所作所为
about what John Webster did to me.
他是如何骚扰我
How he harassed me.
跟踪我、弃我如草芥的
How he followed me. How he treated me.
为何这一切都没有公开?
Why didn't all those things get aired?
因为陪审团听到的
Because the jury don't get to hear
往往不会如你所愿,爱玛
exactly what you want them to, Emma.
你歪曲了控方
You twisted every word
所说的每一句话
of what little the prosecution could say.
你想听听
Would you like to hear
约翰韦伯斯特那时是怎样对我的吗?
how John Webster really treated me?
爱玛…
Emma...
他称这些折磨为“挑战”
He used to call them "challenges."
三年前
我曾在寒冷中站了几个小时
I would stand there for hours in the freezing cold.
只想让他知道我有多坚强
I wanted to show him how strong I was.
该进去了
It's time to come back inside now.
他都趁邻居不在时才这么做
He only did it when the neighbors were away.
韦伯斯特要做到滴水不漏
Webster knew it was always going to be his word against mine.
我要告诉你关于他的事
I need to tell you something about him.
爱玛,听着
Emma, listen.
轮到我说话了
It's my turn now.
是皇家检控署决定
It was the CPS that decided
有哪些指控最终不成立的
which allegations wouldn't feature in my case.
这个我不会怪在你头上
I don't hold you responsible for that.
但把我抹黑成执迷不悟 精神失常的变♥态♥
Making me sound like an obsessed, unstable wreck,
都是你做的好事
that was all your doing.
医生给我开过抗抑郁药
I was prescribed some anti-depressants.
你就把我说得像个疯子
You made me look psychotic.
我在公共场合发过一次睥气
I lost my temper in public once.
你就把我说成充满仇恨的泼妇
You made me seem like I was seething with vengeful rage.
一个泼妇狂浪费法庭的时间
A woman scorned, wasting the court's time.
我一直没机会解释
I never got the chance to say why
我为何把约翰的名字缩写纹上身
I actually got John's initials inked on me.
这又成了你抹黑我的材料
Another thing you twisted.
那只狼是在掩盖什么呢?
And what does the wolf cover up?
另一个纹身
Another tattoo.
另一个纹身是什么?
Another tattoo that shows what?
“JW”
"JW."
JW?
JW?
韦伯斯特先生名字的缩写
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表