剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
You know he's a good liar.
去问问科娜波尔的父母吧
Just ask Flora Pole's parents.
别以为和他在一起就安全了
Look, just don't assume you're safe there with him.
你知不知道你家失火那天
Do you have any idea why Flora Pole was in your house
一年前
科娜波尔为何在场?
on the night of the fire?
不知道
No.
为什么她有钥匙?
Why did she have a key?
她时不时会来我家
Er, she would have to let herself in from time to time.
她是我的助理
She was my PA.
奥彭先生
Mr. Orpen,
我们希望你能来警局一趟
we're happy to continue this conversation
再继续聊聊
with you down at the station.
不用了吧
Well, here's fine,
他的证词就讲到这里好了
because this is just a witness statement.
对吗?
Correct?
我想英格丽和我一起
I want Ingrid here.
奥彭先生,你能否确认
Mr. Orpen, can you confirm
是否和科娜波尔
whether or not you had a sexual relationship
发生过性关系?
with Flora Pole?
我和她睡过,没错
We had slept together, yes.
对不起
I am sorry.
-对不起… -够了
-I'm so sorry-- -Stop it.
别说对不起了
Stop saying you're sorry.
我一天到晚都听着别人说对不起
I hear people saying they're sorry all day long
但根本毫无意义,一点用都没有
and it doesn't mean anything. It's meaningless.
我是真心的
I genuinely mean it.
我真心觉得抱歉
I genuinely mean that I'm sorry.
你总是那么忙
You had just been so preoccupied
发生了这么多事
with everything that had happened,
还有约翰韦伯斯特让你烦心
been happening with John Webster.
对啊,我真享受那段
Yeah, yeah, I was having a great time
被骚扰的时光,好了吧?
being harassed, wasn't I?
别这样
Don't do that.
你知道我不是这个意思
You know I didn't mean it like that.
我不知道科娜在我们的床上做什么
I don't know what Flora was doing in our bed.
她23岁
She was 23.
她23岁,对吧?
She was 23, right?
你是她老板
And you were her boss
她仰慕你
and she was in awe of you.
你们还有过一腿
And you had had sex previously.
所以我们有理由推断得出
So, I think we probably can conjecture
她为什么会上了我们的床
what might have brought her to our bedroom.
不是我叫她来的
I didn't invite her.
我想问个关于科娜的问题
I have a question about Flora.
你会把她的死怪在我头上吗?
Do you blame me for her death?
什么?不会,我怎么会?
What? No, why would I?
如果我没有开门
Because if I hadn't opened the door
那房♥间就不会充满氧气 她也不会被烧死
then the fire wouldn't have had enough oxygen to kill her.
那一切就都不一样了
It would've been different.
英格丽,别这么想
Ingrid, you can't think like that.
没办法
I do.
你不这么想吗?
You're telling me you don't?
那是场意外
It was an accident.
她自己带蜡烛,喝醉了,然后还昏睡了
She brought the candles, she got drunk, she fell asleep.
不是任何人的错
It's neither of our faults.
可这还是有说不通的地方,不是吗?
It still doesn't make total sense though, does it?
我总是觉得我们漏了什么
I always felt like we were missing something.
都过去了
It's in the past.
我真的很努力想不再触碰
I'm trying really hard to keep it there.
我觉得你也应该如此
I think you should, too.
对了
You know what?
我有棉花糖
I've got marshmallows.
放在车上了,我去拿来
They're in the car, I'm gonna go and get them.
好
Okay.
英格丽!
Ingrid!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我刚接到了纳什警长的电♥话♥
I just got a phone call from a Detective Sergeant Nash.
他为什么会打给你?
Why was he calling you?
他说你出了车祸
He said you were in a car accident
而且有人蓄意撞你
and that someone tried to run you over.
他有问你昨晚在哪了吗?
Did he ask you where you were last night?
他好像很关心你受到威胁的事
He seemed pretty concerned about you being threatened.
是他吗?
Is it him?
是韦伯斯特吗?
Is it Webster?
你告诉警方有关他的事了吗?
Have you told the police about him?
对,我都说了
Yeah, I've told them everything.
你去年就该报♥警♥的
You should have reported him last year,
早跟你说过了
like I told you to.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你上次已经说得很清楚了
You made your feelings very clear about it last time.
被我说中了,对吧?
Well, I was right, wasn't I?
现在他回来了,我就说…
And now he's back just like I said he would be--
够了,不用你来教训我,马克
Okay, I don't need you lecturing me, Mark.
我只是担心你,英格丽
I'm just worried about you, Ingrid.
我已经不需要你担心了
It's not your job to worry about me anymore.
你跟你的助理搞在一起时 就已经跟我没关系了
You resigned from that position when you f**ked your PA.
他是个危险人物,英格丽
He's dangerous, Ingrid.
你是怎么回事啊?
What's wrong with you?
他就是个变♥态♥!
He's a psychopath!
那场火
The fire,
是你放的吗?
was it you?
英格丽,你是认真的吗?
Are you being serious, Ingrid?
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
过来看你啊
Checking in on you.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
-有新消息吗?-有
-Is there an update? -Yeah.
我们找到一个目击证人看到那辆车
We have identified a witness who saw the car
试图撞你
try to run into you.
那辆车是租来的
And we know the car was rented.
-好的,是谁租的?-用假名租的
-Okay, by who? -Under a false name.
还有一些线索
We've got some leads.
现在要带你去进行E-fit人脸识别程序
We need to get you in for an E-FIT session.
我说过了,我根本看不清楚
I told you, I didn't get a good enough look at them.
但我们不会错过任何资料
But we need all the information we can get.
我已经把所知的事都告诉你了
I have given you as much information as I can.
我核对了所有资料
I have collated everything.
也把所有事件都做了记录
I have logged every incident.
你跟温斯坦利督察谈过了吗?
Did you talk to DI Winstanley?
我们的消息是互通的
We are sharing information.
听我说,我正在竭尽全力
Listen, I'm doing everything that I can.
你昨晚为什么打给马克?
Why did you call Mark last night?
为了不漏掉细节
Just being thorough.
你还查到韦伯斯特的什么了吗?
And what have you found out about Webster?
他说的一切都没有可疑
That everything he says stands up.
也没发现他与闯入我家有任何关联
That there's no forensics linking him to the break-in.
而且他还帮你避开车祸
And he technically saved you from the car attack.
那你觉得这件事还跟他有关吗?
So do you think he's involved or not?
我觉得你应该听我的
I think you need to follow my advice
离韦伯斯特远一点
and stay away from Webster.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
韦伯斯特住在哪里?
Where is Webster living?
他在哪里工作?
Where is he working?
过去几天做过什么?
What has he been up to these past few days?
他是否跟踪我到威尔士?
Did he follow me to Wales?
你告诉我这些我才能觉得安全一点
I would feel a lot safer knowing those facts.
目前从法律角度而言 我们没有正当理由监视他
There's no legal justification to be surveilling Webster
你必须明白这一点
at this stage, as you must know.
又来了
There we go.
所以我才对你的调查没有信心可言
And that's why I have no faith in this process.
相信我,我也想更进一步
Believe me, I want to be able to do more,
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表