剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
It won't just help you,
也能保证爱玛的安全
but it could keep Emma safe as well.
迈克尔尼文斯,即是克雷格的大哥
Michael Nevins, Craig's oldest brother.
他…
He, erm...
他比爱玛还恨你
He hates you more than Emma does.
他联络过我妹妹
He contacted my sister.
什么时候?
When?
在你帮杀了他弟弟的凶手脱罪之后
After you got off the person who murdered his brother.
迈克尔对爱玛洗♥脑♥,利用了她…
Michael got into Emma's head. He played into her...
利用了她对你的憎恶
played into her feelings about you.
他们想惩罚你
They wanted to see you punished,
就开始策划这一切
they started planning it all.
是谁建议爱玛假死的?
So whose idea was it for Emma to fake her death?
尼文斯,他…
Nevins. He...
说这样做她才可以随心所欲
told her she'd be so much freer to do what she wanted
令你承受她受过的苦
and make you suffer like she had.
尤其你也在身边
Especially with you around.
你发誓你不知道爱玛在哪里吗?
You promise you don't know where Emma could be?
我一五一十说出来了
I'm telling you everything.
我们必须和温斯坦利督察谈谈
We need to speak to DI Winstanley.
一定要找到爱玛
Emma has to be found.
她说你不会理解她的做法
She said you wouldn't understand why she had to do it.
你会坐监的,杰克
You're going to go to prison, Jake,
你要赎罪
for what you've done.
我帮不了你
And I can't help you.
我又没有杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
杰克,你这样帮不了妹妹
Jake, you've not helped your sister.
只是毁了你们的生活
You've helped ruin both of your lives.
让他走
Let him go.
你还在停职期间
You were suspended.
这是严重的行为不检
This is gross misconduct.
杰克不肯跟警方交代
Jake wasn't talking to police,
所以我认为以我和爱玛的关系
so I judged that he may have come clean with me
他可能更愿意对我坦白
in light of my connection with Emma.
哦,是你的判断吗?
Oh, you judged it, did you?
那你也料到他会死吗?
And how does his death figure in that?
都是我的错,后果由我承担
That was all my doing, and I'll take the consequences.
我们必须找到爱玛
We have to find Emma.
如果你有基本的职业道德
Basic decency means
你就不该和爱玛西顿
there should never have been a connection
有任何瓜葛
with Emma Seaton.
老实说,你的事业完蛋了
If I have my say, your career is over.
爱玛被洗♥脑♥了
Emma was manipulated into this.
是迈克尔尼文斯主动联络她的
It was Michael Nevins who initiated the contact.
请你马上离开!
Leave this building now!
好吧,那我再建议你一次
Right, may I advise you yet again
请尽量保护好自己
to take every measure possible to protect yourself.
找个安全的容身之所
Get yourself somewhere safe.
临走时把地址告诉我们
Inform our officers where before you leave the station.
-我们能不能… -你本不该在这里
-Can we just-- -You shouldn't be here.
我很忙,我还要追捕疑犯
I'm busy, I have suspects to locate.
约翰韦伯斯特需要保护
John Webster needs protection.
我们都是爱玛的头号♥猎物
We are both prime targets for Emma.
我们在整个调查期间对你
John Webster will receive exactly the same advice as you
和约翰韦伯斯特的人身安全
when it comes to personal safety
会给予一样的建议
while we're investigating.
不够
That's not enough.
那你可以随时去内政办公室
Feel free to register a complaint
投诉警方资源短缺
with the Home Office about our lack of resources.
你从来没有怀疑过吗?
You didn't suspect anything?
什么,我那精神失常的前女友
What, that my disturbed ex-girlfriend
不满分手而把我告上法庭
who brought me to court for breaking up with her
还疯到假装自杀吗?
would be so unhinged as to pretend to kill herself?
不,英格丽,我没怀疑过
No, Ingrid, I didn't suspect that.
我们要在警方找到她之前都留在这里
We need to stay here until the police find her.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
没必要
It's not necessary.
但你是对的
But you were right.
你从第一通电♥话♥起就对了
From the first phone call you were right.
你需要靠自己得出结论
You needed to come to your own conclusions.
你了解自己的思维
You know your own mind,
也就是这一点
and that's something
令我一直都很着迷
I've always found incredibly attractive.
那我们只能干等温斯坦利督察
So, what, do we just wait until we have news
给我们消息吗?
from DI Winstanley?
爱玛和杰克在我脑中挥之不去…
I just kept thinking about Emma and Jake...
我觉得愧对他们,你懂吗?
and I just feel terrible about them, you know?
老实说,我觉得…
And if I'm honest, I think...
我承认我有部分责任
I know I'm partly responsible.
我们初次见面时,我就看得出
I saw how damaged and fragile she was
她已经遍体鳞伤…
when we first met, and...
我明明应该更小心处理的
I should have treaded more carefully.
你昨晚的话不无道理
Well, it's probably true what you said last night.
揣测以往也于事无补,对吗?
No use in speculating, is there?
但我就是忍♥不住
Well, I can't help it.
一次分手
One breakup rippling out
竟然牵涉那么多条人命
to affect so many lives. It's...
我是说…
I mean...
什么?
What?
我还是不敢相信
I can't quite believe it.
-就是… -爱玛假死的事
-It's just-- -Emma faking her death.
是啊,一时之间很难理解
I mean, it's hard to get your head around.
尤其还是在暗网上发现
Especially on the dark web.
爱玛和杰克约在桥下见面
Emma and Jake meeting up under a bridge
商量要怎样向我们报仇,真的…
to hatch their plans against us. It's...
疯狂
It's crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还是别再聊他们了
We should stop talking about them.
我去听个电♥话♥
I should get that.
安妮,怎么了?
Anne. Hi. What's happened?
太好了
Amazing.
好的,是,我可以…
Okay, yeah. Erm, I can, er...
我现在就可以过来
Well, I can come right now.
好的
Okay.
好的,一会儿见
Yeah, I'll see you in a bit.
再见
Bye.
马克吗?
Mark?
是,他…
Yeah, he's, erm...
他醒了
He's woken up.
是好事
That's great.
对,他想见我
Yeah. He's asking for me.
你应该去的,我和你一起去
Well, you should go. I'll come with you.
不用
No.
你留在这里更安全
No, it's safer for you to stay here.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
好吗?
Okay? Okay?
好了,再见
Okay. Bye.
我真幸运
I'm lucky.
有你在我身边
To have you on my side.
你好,我是芝尔温斯坦利督察
Hi, you're through to DI Jill Winstanley.
请留言,我会尽快回复
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
你肯定你没看到是谁袭击你吗?
And you are certain you didn't see who it was?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
会是韦伯斯特吗?
Could it have been Webster?
杰克西顿告诉我,他和爱玛以前
Jake Seaton told me where he and Emma used to meet up.
会在窝打老桥下见面,避开闭路电视
It was under Waterloo Bridge to avoid any CCTV.
韦伯斯特很清楚他们在那里做什么
Yeah. Webster knew exactly where they were doing this.
-是你告诉他了 -没有
-Maybe you told him. -No.
绝对没有,纳什也肯定不会说的
No, absolutely not. And Nash would never.
那他是怎样知道的呢?
So how would he possibly know that?
-我不知道 -我不想再让你难受
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表