剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
谁叫纳什都事不关己似的
since Nash didn't take the initiative.
你怎么知道我家出事了?
How do you know what happened?
不觉得纳什出现得真巧吗?
Didn't take Nash long to turn up, did it?
-他职责所在 -是吗?
-Well, he's just doing his job. -Is he?
听着,我相信今晚这件事的元凶
Look, I'm convinced whoever did this tonight
就是贝琳达的死的幕后黑手
is behind Belinda's death
他留下那把伞是想恐吓你
and they left you that umbrella trying to scare you,
让你质疑自己
make you question yourself.
我要见你,面对面
I want to see you, face to face.
我有问题要问你
I've got a question for you.
我会告诉你地点的
I'll let you know where.
我想跟那个目击者谈谈
I want to interview your witness.
就今晚吧
We can go tonight.
找个公众场合
It'll all be in public,
人人都看得到你的地方
in view of plenty of other people.
你会很安全的,你可能最担心这一点
You'll be safe, if that's what you're worried about.
第一个问题
Questions first.
他们是谁?你在哪里找到的?
Who are they? Where did you find them?
实话实说
Full disclosure.
如果你不从实招来,那就算了
If you give me inadequate answers, we are finished.
他叫威尔逊
His name is Mr. Wilson.
你在哪里找到他的?
Where did you find him?
我回到贝琳达被杀的那条路
I went back to the road where Belinda was killed
留守了四晚
for four nights in a row
才看到闭路电视上那个流浪汉再次出现
and I waited for the homeless man seen in the CCTV to reappear.
我认出他、接近他
I recognized him, approached him
聊了聊
and we had a conversation.
是威尔逊先生吗?
Mr. Wilson?
你就是闭路电视拍下的那个人
You were in the CCTV footage.
你能告诉英格丽那晚看到了什么吗?
Do you mind telling Ingrid what you saw that night?
我有时会坐在那条街的十字路口
I sit on that street sometimes, by the crossing.
那晚正在下雨
It was pissing it down that night.
我正准备起身离开
I was just gonna get up and leave
就在那时看到了那个女人
and that's when I saw your woman.
她的打扮是怎样的?
What was she wearing?
米色长身大褛
Beige coat, three-quarter length
拿着一把红伞
and a red umbrella.
她走到十字路口时做了什么?
What were her actions when she approached the crossing?
她走上前
She walked up,
挤开人群按下按扭
pushed past people to press the button.
然后我看到她抖动了一下
And then I saw her jolt.
抖动?
Jolt?
什么意思?是绊倒了吗?失平衡吗?
What do you mean? Do you mean stumble, overbalance?
不,她肯定没有绊倒
No, she definitely didn't stumble.
有人推了那个女人一下
That woman was pushed.
你看到凶手了吗?
Did you see the person who did it?
人太多,天又很黑
It was too busy. It was dark.
男的、女的,老人还是小孩?
Male, female, young, old, anything.
抱歉,但当时人人都穿得很厚重
I'm sorry. They were all bundled up.
我们要带他去见警方
We need him to talk to the police.
他坚决不肯
He's adamant he won't.
你听完了一定很难受
That, that must have been hard to hear.
至少我知道我是对的
At least I know I was right.
送你回家好吗?
Can I walk you home?
不用
No.
真讨厌你还这么提防着我
I hate that you're still so wary of me.
你好,温斯坦利督察 我是英格丽路易斯
Hi, DI Winstanley, it's Ingrid Lewis.
我得到了一些有关贝琳达格雷死亡的
I've got some new important information
新的重要资讯
about Belinda Grey's death
我需要尽快
that I need to speak to you about
和你谈谈,所以请给我回电
as soon as possible, so please call me back.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
喂!
Hey!
英格丽,你还好吗?
Ingrid, Ingrid, are you all right?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
伤在哪里?
Where hurts?
来吧
Come on.
你没事了
No. You're all right.
没事了
You're all right.
深呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表