剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
And your plea is clear.
你对约翰韦伯斯特的所有索偿
All your claims against John Webster
已经全部记录并得到支恃
have been comprehensively documented and supported.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你帮助我
For helping me.
也谢谢你
Thank you, too.
衷心
Honestly.
你让我反思…
You've made me think about the...
我们在庭上的言行的影响力
effects of what we do in court,
而即使官司结束
and the end of the trial
对当事人来说也并未结束
isn't the end of the situation for those involved.
听你这样说,我很欣慰
I suppose that is some comfort.
那就再见了,爱玛
Goodbye for now, Emma.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我不想在走廊碰到西顿小姐
I didn't really want to run into Miss Seaton in the hallway.
觉得最好出来透透气
Thought it best to get some air.
你改变想法了吗?
Have you changed your mind?
你说你不介意律师楼代理她的案件
You said you were okay with our chambers acting for her.
我说过,我不介意
I did. I am.
但那是在我得知
But only after everything you told me about her.
韦伯斯特对她的所作所为后
And what Webster did to her.
这体现了我们律师楼的精神
Well, it demonstrates our chambers' commitment
彰显法律的本质
to the essential principal of the law.
但我仍然心存芥蒂
It's still a trying situation.
帮助了杀害你妻子的凶手
Helping the person who killed your wife.
你觉得…
Do you think...
你觉得贝琳达会为我的度量而骄傲吗?
think Belinda would be proud of my magnanimity?
她当然会
Of course she would.
她非常尊敬你,安格斯
She respected you immensely, Angus.
我也是
As do I.
真的
Truly.
哦,该轮到英格丽请客了
Oh, it's definitely Ingrid's round.
-才不 -就是
-No. -Yeah.
好吧,走
Oh, okay. Fine.
我一次买♥♥三瓶酒也没问题
I can buy three drinks one time.
谢谢你邀请我出去玩
Hey, thanks for inviting me out.
看到你玩得开心,我很高兴
It's nice to see you enjoying yourself.
有位睿智的女士曾告诉我
Well, a wise lady once told me
不能把工作当朋友
that work isn't really my friend.
确实
No. Hmm.
你们才是我一直以来真正的朋友
And you two have been real friends to me.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm going to go the bathroom.
然后我们去唱卡拉OK
And then we'll do karaoke.
我要挑战Lady Gaga的歌♥
And I'm going to tackle Lady Gaga.
-好啊 -好啊
-All right. -Yeah.
约翰韦伯斯特来电
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表