剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
但我的工作也是有规范的
but my job's got rules.
行了,我也要去工作了
Okay, well, I have to go do my job now.
给英格丽
你可以待在这个安全的地方,JW
西尔维亚路彭巴顿别♥墅♥3号♥
西尔维亚路彭巴顿别♥墅♥
你有时间吗?
Do you have two minutes?
有,其实我正打算过去找你呢
Yeah, I was just about to come and see you actually.
你好
Hi.
有关你今个星期突然缺席的事
We've had several calls
我们通过几次电♥话♥
about your last-minute absences this week.
汤为了让大家放心做了不少事
Tom has had to do a lot of reassuring.
我是事出有因
Well, there have been extenuating circumstances.
我知道,但我有点担心你
I'm aware of that, but I'm concerned about you.
我?
Me?
安格斯,你要担心的事够多了
Angus, I think you've got enough to worry about.
我知道这不好受,但我作为律师楼主管
This is difficult, Ingrid, but as head of chambers,
必须提醒你,英格丽
I need to remind you
请别忘记你的职责
of your professional obligations.
你不能突然消失就去威尔士
You can't just disappear to Wales.
你怎么知道我去了哪里?
How do you know where I went?
我们都知道发生了什么
We know about what's been going on,
试图事后逃逸
the attempted hit-and-run,
现在警♥察♥也在盘问一些问题
and now the police have been in touch asking questions.
贝琳达的调查也有消息了吗?
And are there any updates on Belinda?
你就别给自己这么多压力吧
Perhaps you should just take the pressure off yourself.
休息一下
Take some time.
我听懂了
I understand what you're saying,
我会确保今后
and I will make sure it doesn't affect
不会被这件事影响到工作,真的
my work going forward, I really will.
我宁可上班也不想留在家
I'd rather be here than at home.
好吧
Okay.
多谢
Thank you.
-我该继续做事了 -好的
-I should get on with this. -Yep.
你可以待在这个安全的地方,JW
抱歉,是我告诉他的,行了吗?
Look, I'm sorry I told him, all right?
他们都很担心你
They were worried about you.
你能取消我今天所有的会议吗?
Can you cancel all my meetings again today?
我想你帮我做一件事
I need your help with something.
查一下这个物业的持有人
I need to find the legal owner of a property.
有可能是在一间公♥司♥的名下
It's probably under a business name.
是为了一件案而查的
It's for a case.
你能帮我查证业权吗?
Could you do a title search for me, please?
谢谢你了
Thank you.
彭巴顿别♥墅♥3号♥
英格丽,我查到了
Ingrid, I've found it.
花了不少时间
Took me a while.
控股公♥司♥名叫周期投资
Holding company's called Circle Portfolios.
多谢,汤
Thanks, Tom.
请小心月台与车厢间之空隙
Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.
您有兴趣买♥♥这里吗?
Are you looking to buy?
虽说我觉得很荣幸
I am flattered, of course,
但你其实不用监视我
but you don't need to spy on me.
你去我的旧家做什么?
What were you doing in my old house?
你肯定有不少问题
You've obviously got questions.
是啊,你去我家做什么?
Yeah, what were you doing in my house?
你要买♥♥了它吗?
Are you buying it?
我一直都想帮你
I've been trying to help you.
我还在等一个答案
I'm still waiting for an answer.
丹尼尔波尔
Daniel Pole.
科娜的爸爸
Flora's dad.
他怎么了?
What about him?
开放日那天我跟着你到了房♥子
I followed you to the house on the open day.
你没看到丹尼尔波尔的样子
You didn't see that Daniel Pole was there.
我看到他对经纪咄咄逼人
I watched him grilling the estate agent.
我没听清楚他所有的话
I couldn't hear everything he was saying,
但他当时很生气
but he was angry.
所以我联络了那个经纪
So I contacted the agent,
说我有兴趣买♥♥楼
said I was interested in buying the property,
说几句好话,叫她带我去看看
buttered her up, and I had a viewing.
她告诉我波尔的目的
And she told me what Pole wanted.
是你
You.
他想问出你的地址
He wanted them to tell him your address,
你卖♥♥掉房♥子能赚多少钱
how much money you were making from the sale,
你从她女儿的死中获利
how outrageous it was that you got to make money
有多过分
from his daughter's death.
他跟经纪说
He told the estate agent
那根本就不是意外
that it wasn't just an accident.
丹它尔波尔把科娜的死怪罪于你
Daniel Pole blames you for Flora's death.
贝琳达是什么时候死的?
When did Belinda die?
10月3日
It was the 3rd of October.
那是科娜的生日
Same as Flora's birthday.
这当然也可以是巧合,对吧?
I mean, it could be just a coincidence, right?
当你接近睡房♥时
When you approached the bedroom,
六个月前
你以为谁在里面?
who did you believe was inside?
我以为是马克
I thought Mark was.
你能说一下当你打开睡房♥门时
Can you clarify what happened
发生了什么吗?
when you opened the bedroom door?
火烧得更旺了
The flames got bigger.
我完全不知道打开门
I had no idea that me opening the door
会让火烧得更旺
would make the flames worse.
科娜点着的蜡烛是属于你的吗?
Did the candles that Flora lit belong to you?
不是
No.
一定是她带来的
She must have brought them.
我认为她是不请自来的
I think she came uninvited
想和我未婚夫上♥床♥
in the hope of having sex with my fiance.
路易斯女士,恕我提醒你
Miss Lewis, may I remind you,
我们这次聆讯
we are here at this inquest
是要确立事实,而不是猜测
to establish facts, not conjecture.
事实就是她当时根本不应该
The fact is that she shouldn't have been there
在那里出现
in the first place.
你就不能让我们女儿安息吗?
Why can't you let our daughter rest in peace?
你还不能作罢吗?
Haven't you done enough?
你杀了她
You killed her.
请安静!
Quiet, please!
我不想看到你
I don't want you here.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
-不用了,谢谢 -求求你
-No, thank you. -Please.
我要看一下我妻子,你在这里等等
I need to check on my wife. Wait here.
你竟然还有脸
I wondered if you'd ever have the decency
来见我们
to come and see us.
真不敢相信已经一年了
Can't believe it's been a year.
我们最难熬的一年
The longest of our lives.
你们有在科娜生日时做点什么吗?
Did you do anything on Flora's birthday?
我们跟她生前的几个朋友 去了她最爱的餐厅
We went to her favorite restaurant with some of her friends.
这是出事后我们笫一次出门
First time we'd been out since it happened.
我妻子几乎无法行动了
My wife's not exactly mobile anymore.
你们只有科娜一个女儿吗?
Was Flora your only child?
是啊,我们很难得才有了她
Yes. We struggled to have her.
她的出生是个奇迹
Our miracle baby.
我为科娜的遭遇
I'm truly sorry
衷心表示抱歉
for what happened to Flora.
真希望我当时没有冲进去
I wish I hadn't rushed in there,
但那是一场意外
but it was an accident,
验尸官的结论也是这样
just like the coroner concluded.
我这次来访并不是想给你们平添痛苦
I really didn't come here to bring you any more pain.
那你为什么过来?
Why did you come then?
你明明有一整年的时间可以来
You've had a whole year.
因为如果我是你
Because if I was in your position,
我希望有人为她的死负责
I'd want someone to blame for it.
我们只知道
The only thing we know is that
要是女儿没有为马克工作
if our daughter hadn't worked for Mark,
她就不会死
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表